That OTHER 2 Week Wait!

Hey Anna.
PMA means Positive Mental Attitude.
I am possibly 16DPO today, although i dont actually know, coz I didnt temp or use OPKs. Im just basing it on the fact that i usually have a 28 day cycle, and Im on CD31 today.
I had a BFN on 11DPO, and really wanna test again, but my OH wants to wait. No sign of the :witch: yet - stay away! :af:

wow-10 days til testing! thats gone quick! (for me, obviously not for you) Good luck, Hun!!!
xx

GreyGirl--
Sorry for the delay in replying. I have read that red grapefruit juice helps with cm and that pineapple juice (not from concentrates) helps with implantation. I figure it couldn't hurt to add these 2 juices to my daily routine since drinking juice is healthy in and of itself!

Grandbleu--so sorry to see you here. :cry: Having both lost our little one so close together, I was really hoping one of us would have happy news for xmas!! Like you, I'm staying positive though, I think 2011 will be our year!!

Thanks Amber - I was hoping not to be part of this thread but happy to be welcomed. We will get our BFPs in the new year! We have to...I think I'll be drinking lots of juice (first grapefruit bleh! then pineapple yum!)...I'm also on a super health kick and have been doing all my workouts and stretching getting my body in tip top shape for my future little one.

Anything else people are doing this cycle to improve chances???

Morning girls! :wave:

I just caved and bought Conceive Plus off the old internet and hope it helps my EWCM problems and gets me my BFP...

How's everyone else doing???

Let us know how Conceive Plus works for you - if I don`t get my :bfp: this cycle I think I might just go all in next time! No more messing around!
How's the OTWW ladies? A little quiet around here...you must all be busy :sex:
On my end, I'm convinced that my ticker is broken, as it's saying I'm only at 7 DPO; however, I'm pretty sure I'm at 550 DPO. At least, that's how it feels. :shrug:
Have a good day everyone!

Hi AnnaP!

I think I prefer the OTWW only in that it seems to go much faster than the TWW which is ENDLESS :wacko: ...I'm already thinking of all I have to do to prepare for optimal BD...Conceive Plus, check, Sexy Undies, check, Grapefruit juice and Green Tea, check, Folic Acid, check...it's fun preparing for BD :happydance:

I hope you don't have to come back here! How long are you normal cycles??? When are you going to test???

PS.
Will let you all know how conceive plus works out...hopefully it helps me to a BFP...will know by January 8th or 9th :)

hi ladies!

grand, anna, shell, and amber: I know you ladies from the other TWW.
just got my :bfn: yesterday night, as the ugly :witch: got me.

I am officially now on the OTWW!

on to month 2 for me!!!! depressed but excited at the same time...

for those who got their BFN this month, 2011 ladies!!!! this will definitely be our year.. :hugs:

baby :dust: to those testing

Hey Lisa

Yes a lot of the same ladies flip flopping back and forth between the two threads. We have to put a stop to that in the new year and move onto some pregnancy threads...that's an order girls so get geared up for a lovely TTC 2 weeks and we'll keep each other motivated and inspired! :)

:dust:2011 babies here they come!:dust:

GreyGirl--
Sorry for the delay in replying. I have read that red grapefruit juice helps with cm and that pineapple juice (not from concentrates) helps with implantation. I figure it couldn't hurt to add these 2 juices to my daily routine since drinking juice is healthy in and of itself!

Thanks for the reply...what do you mean by not from concentrate? I have tinned pineapple in the cupboard, but no tinned red grapefruit? Do I buy cartons of both and just drink it? I'm CD7 now, is it too late to start drinking considering I don't tend to ovulate until at least CD20...

I'm doing ok, CD7 is upon, tis going really slowly though!

Hello Ladies!
I know I have been loitering around here for a week or so....but I am now OFFICIALLY here. The :witch: got me today. Not as gutted as I thought I would be. Thinking of the positives - pate and buckz fizz at Christmas, etc, and hopefully a BFP in the New Year. 2010 was lame anyways, wanna draw a line under it now. 2011 will be our year, ladies!

So Im CD1 today, and giving it my all this cycle. How are you all getting on?
xx

Lisa2010 and Shelleney: Sorry the evil :witch: showed her ugly face. I'm still in the TWW, so please go have a nice heaping plate of pate and an overflowing glass of...buck fizz? What is that exactly, slang for champagne?

Grandbleu: My cycles are normally 30 days long, and this cycle I got a +OPK on CD14 and a -OPK on CD16, so I guess I Ov'd on CD15..?
Currently at 7DPO and it feels like it's taking fucking FOREVER! (pardon my language) You're right, the OTWW is far more fun, and I realize that now that I'm in the TWW again. Argh, I HATE WAITING! :brat::brat::brat:

Bucks Fizz is delicious! Its a mix of fresh orange juice and champagne. its a traditional christmas drink in england. yummy! haha.
Yes, I agree, the OTWW is much more fun than the ATWW (actual 2ww)! the first few days are abit rubbish (AF), but after that its all food, booze and sex! :happydance: and its nowhere near as stressful as the ATWW!
But Anna, (i mean this in the nicest way) we dont wanna see you back here again! Piss off for good! see you in the pregnancy threads instead! :hugs:
xx

hello ladies :hi:

so im still spotting (only when i wipe) and no AF blood yet. from what ive been reading here, the first cycle after mc is really light so i guess thats whats happening to me cuz usually after a day or two of spotting i get the bleeding. my last mc before this one was back in 2000 and i cant remember how my 1st cycle was.

so today is CD3!

is anyone trying something different this month than what you did last month or before m/c? Im thinking of trying Chasteberry (vitex) this cycle.

Hi ladies!

Joining you here in the hedonistic TWW!

First AF after MMC is kinda weird, she comes and she goes, she's light but she's crampy... I've also got classic period pain for the first time ever - used to get back and leg cramp, now it's all about the tummy! How odd.

Any way, nice to join you. Hoping to only be here once! :winkwink:

This month carrying on with Operation Take No Prisoners - on Metformin for the blasted PCOS, and following that up with baby aspirin ( apparently clotting is an issue with PCOS. BA also increases your chances of twins apparently, ooh Er! :wacko:) Omega 3, B vits and Pregnacare. I rattle when I walk.

Not sure wether to track in any way this month. My schedule varies too much to make temping practical, and I resent shelling out yet more to the OPK suppliers! Probably will cave anyway... :blush:

Having a drink as soon as the occasion arises though! Between everything I haven't had a drink since August!

Hi ladies,
well I'm CD2 and officially joining you today...

I had a large glass if wine last night a very long cry and am back with the PMA.
The holidays start today (lord knows why I'm awake so early!) so I can really concentrat onthis cycle. I'll be well into the TWW hopefully by the time term starts again!
This cycle I've decided to try soy on days 3-7 so we'll see how that goes! We'll also be doing SMEP! So it's going to be a very happy new year!! And slightly difficult as we'll be at the inlaws for some of it!!

Completly off topic but I just noticed I've gone over 1000 posts!!!

Hey Chatty Sparkle :winkwink: - I'll probably be joining you at 1000 by Xmas at my rate! - Morning everyone else in the lovely OTWW!

We're doing SMEP and I got Conceive Plus for ahem EWCM issues:blush:. Taking prenatal vitamins...other than that just hoping and praying.

OK here's the bad news...last month got messed up because we were up visiting friends in Paris and staying in all different places sometimes not together and most of the other time on couches...not super for BD.

Now my plan for Xmas (Oday!) was to go to Italy and stay a cute hotel in the country just OH and me. Now OH has just invited his estranged dad to stay with us here at our place in France. It's so nice and generous and I am just being TTC crazy :wacko: but I just know somehow this is going to mess up SMEP and I wanted to do some seducing this month and it will be a bit hard with his dad right next door...OK rant over!:growlmad:

Oh dear grandbleu! Just try to block out fil being there and concentrate on the baby!

I think o day for me will be 30th/ NYE! Were off to my parents in jersey on the 30th where we always stay in a little cottage in the grounds so at least I won't be worried about people hearing. It's the days before when we'll be at the inlaws I'm worried about. Last time we stayed they put us in their bed!

Morning OTWWers!

Lisa: i dont know what Chasteberry (vitex) is, but i hope it works for you this cycle. im not going to be doing anything different this cycle. Just BDing every other day (no relatives over for Xmas). Dont want to have to start temping or using OPKs just yet. Oh, and the usual prenatal vitamins again.

Crio: I like the sound of your Operation Take No Prisoners. lol. And I trully hope you will only be here for one cycle, then off to the TWW, and then a pregnancy thread. Oh yeah, enjoy a glass or two, you deserve it!

Sparkle: Glad the PMA is back! and dont feel bad, I cried the whole drive to work yesterday. lol. sometimes we just need to let it all out. sorry, i dont know what soy is, but good luck with it anyways!

Grandbleu: good luck with the SMEP and Conceive Plus. and I really hope you find some time to BD over Christmas and New Year. Send the FIL out to walk the dog every morning or something?

As for me: CD3, not alot to say. waiting for witch to leave so we can start BDing. Every other day, with a pillow under my bum afterwards. Nothing special really. And will be enjoying a few drinks over Christmas and New Year.
Also, I have to say, I am happy to be in the OTWW with some lovely supportive ladies, and I hope we all end up in a pregnancy thread together soon :hugs:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->