That OTHER 2 Week Wait!

thanks ladies..i know i have been mia (missing in action) from bnb but just not feeling it yet...
do want to wish everyone good luck..may be back more when i 'm feeling mentally refreshed..
new.. hope you are doing well and having fun
sam..:howdy:

thanks ladies..i know i have been mia (missing in action) from bnb but just not feeling it yet...
do want to wish everyone good luck..may be back more when i 'm feeling mentally refreshed..
new.. hope you are doing well and having fun
sam..:howdy:

I know how you feel, I think I'll be staying away a few days too when af arrives. I hope you feel up to returning soon :) :hugs:

I'm MIA too. Having trouble with OH, so ttc is the last thing on my mind right now. I do lurk, but don't have much to say at the mo. :hugs:

I'm MIA too. Having trouble with OH, so ttc is the last thing on my mind right now. I do lurk, but don't have much to say at the mo. :hugs:

Sorry to hear of your troubles with OH...I hope they resolve soon :hugs:

Sorry to Grey and Love.. sending you big hugs.. and hope you both come back soon.. but we all need a break now and then..

Sam-sorry to hear of your troubles and hope everything gets sorted soon.. we miss you..

sam..miss you ..:hugs:..I hope whatever it is, things work out
new..:howdy:
grey..:dust:

did my English composition final exam..well wrote it..dh is going to type it so i can review it as i have been working so much. I actually worked so much that i had completely forgotten what day in my cycle i am..cd7 man time is moving quickly. AF has left the building. I will be leaving for Ohio to get my girls in two days i miss them.
haven't decided if i want to just ignore this month or do the ntnp this month..idk
semen analysis this week went out the window as dh couldn't NOT withhold himself....he says it's the bikini, i can't walk in front of him in the bikini or it gets him going...what a whopper he tells..lol
i have been dieting again...i lost 3lbs last week. Haven't had much time to exercise,( i did get in two days of exercise last week) due to work schedule but i am at least eating healthy. Hoping to get down in to the 150's by this sunday..fx'd
hope all is well with everyone else.. still trying to lay low..but i miss you all and our conversations..:)

Congrats on your weight loss :) Sorry you could get the semen analysis....ours is delayed because OH is not keen on doing it.

I'm back here. Rant on 2ww thread. Just depressed about it all really. Feel hopeless. Hope this wears off when the :witch: leaves.

grey, i posted in the other thread. I must again tell you i agree with you, I fear every month the af blues keep lasting longer and longer as the months go by with no :bfp:. very depressing
seems as if dieting is the only thing i can control in helping ttc righ now..sounds ridiculous i know, but it's the only key ingredient to how i was able to get pregnant the last two times...so it's worth a try..

Love/Grey - I don't have any words of wisdom for you right now, as I know how hard it can be. Just know that I'm really cheering for you guys, and hoping that your turn will come real soon! Sending huge :hug: your way. Glad to hear that you're making progress with the weight loss Love. :)

Sam - I hope things get better with your OH soon. We miss you, but understand your need to be away. :hugs: :hugs:

New/Lisa - Hope you guys are doing well. :wave:

thanks neffie, I am so up in the air right now as to whether to take a break or continue on. :confused: right now..
14wks..second trimester..wow things are moving along

grey, i posted in the other thread. I must again tell you i agree with you, I fear every month the af blues keep lasting longer and longer as the months go by with no :bfp:. very depressing
seems as if dieting is the only thing i can control in helping ttc righ now..sounds ridiculous i know, but it's the only key ingredient to how i was able to get pregnant the last two times...so it's worth a try...

thanks neffie, I am so up in the air right now as to whether to take a break or continue on. :confused: right now..
14wks..second trimester..wow things are moving along

Thank you :) I think they do last longer and this month particularly hit me. I'm feeling mostly myself again. I'm off to slimming world tonight and hopefully had a loss, but did indulge a little earlier when af arrived :S
I'm sure you'll come to the right decision for you and I hope you're feeling alright :hugs:

Love/Grey - I don't have any words of wisdom for you right now, as I know how hard it can be. Just know that I'm really cheering for you guys, and hoping that your turn will come real soon! Sending huge :hug: your way. Glad to hear that you're making progress with the weight loss Love. :)

Sam - I hope things get better with your OH soon. We miss you, but understand your need to be away. :hugs: :hugs:

New/Lisa - Hope you guys are doing well. :wave:

Thank you :) I'm hoping it's my turn soon too. Can't believe how fast yours is going, second trimester already! Are you going to find out gender?

Ladies, I hate to be a downer, but I just got bad FSH test results. Between that and the struggles between OH and me, I think it's time for me to throw in the towel and realize that I will never be a mom. :cry: I wish you all the very best and I thank you so much for your kindness and your support. I will be cheering you on toward your wee sticky beans. :hugs:

Ladies, I hate to be a downer, but I just got bad FSH test results. Between that and the struggles between OH and me, I think it's time for me to throw in the towel and realize that I will never be a mom. :cry: I wish you all the very best and I thank you so much for your kindness and your support. I will be cheering you on toward your wee sticky beans. :hugs:

I really don't know what to say. What's FSH results and what counts as bad? I hope they can improve and things with you OH too, maybe if you have a break away things will get better and you can try again later? I'm sorry I've got nothing useful to say, just wanted to say I'm thinking of you and sending lots of :hugs:

sam..i don't know any words right now other than that we are here for you. I do believe in miracles, i will be praying for you to have one. I'm sorry about the struggles with oh, i hope they get better..all i can offer is :hugs: from cyberspace.
grey..i think fsh is follicle stimulating horomone levels and they detect how good your ovarian reserve is??i'm not quite sure. My dr had me do one, it was otc test that you get with hpt kits

Thank you :) I'm hoping it's my turn soon too. Can't believe how fast yours is going, second trimester already! Are you going to find out gender?

Thanks! Time does seem to be going by quicker now, but I still have a ways to go. Yes, we will be finding out the gender. Either one would be a blessing. Just hoping for a healthy little one. :)

So sorry to hear that Sam. :nope: I hope that there is some solution to the situation. For what it's worth, I hope your gut about not ever being a mom is completely wrong. Take care of yourself. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

hey ladies..just popping in before i leave to go to my brother's wedding reception. don't know if i will open the opk sticks or not, may just go every other day...
hoping that everyone is doing ok
sam..:hugs: thinking of you.
new..hope you are enjoying yourself.
grey..:howdy:..i posted on the other thread for you..;)

Did you open the opk's? I'm still resisting the urge to temp...hard!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->