• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The 10 Downing Street FB page

I am trying to have a polite debate Tina I don't know why you are so defensive? How would you feel if you were now micrOchipped by your parents?

:hugs: Lellow

I wouldnt want to be microchipped. I think its against my rights. And everyone that knows me knows that I am a super-paranoid Mummy who suffers from anxiety and truly believes that I will one day bury another child, but I would not allow my children to be microchipped. I would not want to get my child skin cut and add something to their body for my own worries. People would know about it, so it would mean the first thing someone would do to abducted children is try to remove the chip :sick:

Aside from the constant tracking is wrong, what if someone got hacked the system and all that information got into the wrong hands?

Besides all of that, I am pretty sure it would be used for more things that just if your child happened to go missing.

I am so paranoid but I would never, never allow myself or my children to be microchipped. I believe that is one step towards society control and loss of freedom.

If they microchipped me the "the bus was late" excuse (when really I was still in bed) wouldn't work anymore. This makes me sad.

"3 easy ways to sort out are country big Dave 1.bring back national service to stop layz scum bags being layz scum bags 2. Capital punishment to stop the layz scum bags turning to crime and into pedos etc 3. Tighten the countries belt on immigration we have enough FULL STOP Then with all that hopefully tax's can come down so people have more money in their pockets!!!"

FUCK OFFFFFF YOU MORON.

"3 easy ways to sort out are country big Dave 1.bring back national service to stop layz scum bags being layz scum bags 2. Capital punishment to stop the layz scum bags turning to crime and into pedos etc 3. Tighten the countries belt on immigration we have enough FULL STOP Then with all that hopefully tax's can come down so people have more money in their pockets!!!"

FUCK OFFFFFF YOU MORON.

4. Teach this person to spell lazy correctly :rofl:

His creative spelling of lazy was pretty much the only thing I enjoyed about that post :haha:

i have never seen that page do i just serch 10 downing street,

on another note i wouldnt want my kids mircochipped either once they do that if they did say bring it in there would be no more freedom the govermrnt will know everything and to be honest if they do where does it all end, next it will be curfews not allowed out after dark to much.

as a parent we all worry about our kids but as some said the chances off it happening are slim every few years somethng dreadfull like that happens.

Just had a peek and run out...think im going to hide under the covers... :argh:

I am trying to have a polite debate Tina I don't know why you are so defensive? How would you feel if you were now micrOchipped by your parents?

I wasn't being defensive, i think youay have read iut of context as I was writing ridiculously fast before I went into a customers house.

:shock: :shock:

I think it's time the government came up with a GPS tracking device that's implanted into a child from birth that way if a child is taken or goes missing then the police will be able to track the child via satellite this would make peodaphiles think twice about taking a child or if a child goes missing they could be tracked and found with in minutes this would prevent the heart ache of the parents such as april jones Madeleine mc cann and all the other children that have gone missing over the years I really think this should be done we chip our pets we can track our mobile phones if there stolen why not our children ?? After all there the most precious things in the world we should Beable to protect them aswell :,(

:hugs: Lellow

I wouldnt want to be microchipped. I think its against my rights. And everyone that knows me knows that I am a super-paranoid Mummy who suffers from anxiety and truly believes that I will one day bury another child, but I would not allow my children to be microchipped. I would not want to get my child skin cut and add something to their body for my own worries. People would know about it, so it would mean the first thing someone would do to abducted children is try to remove the chip :sick:

Aside from the constant tracking is wrong, what if someone got hacked the system and all that information got into the wrong hands?

Besides all of that, I am pretty sure it would be used for more things that just if your child happened to go missing.

But you say in your first post ( which is why the debate started ha!!) that it would be a good idea for the government to come up with a tracking device/ chip for children? I can't imagine what it would be like to lose a child, but to never get them back like Madeleine would crucify me.

Can someone link this facebook page?, am slightly bored tonight and in need of entertainment.

But you say in your first post ( which is why the debate started ha!!) that it would be a good idea for the government to come up with a tracking device/ chip for children? I can't imagine what it would be like to lose a child, but to never get them back like Madeleine would crucify me.

Sorry I copied and pasted it. Should of made it more clear :blush:

I have said time and time again, my daughters dying was the worst thing that ever happened to me but to not know where they were, to wonder if they were alone and scared, think they are probably dead but not be able to say goodbye would be a million times worse. I knew where my girls where, that they were safe and no one was harming them. When I found out Honey was harmed (after death) I was very nearly sectioned, so I cant imagine what it does to you over a prolonged period of time :nope:

However the chances of that are very slim, plus if someone snatches a child then they would know children are micro-chipped and try to gauge/cut it out. I think it would result in MORE children being harmed after being snatched.

Can someone link this facebook page?, am slightly bored tonight and in need of entertainment.

Hahaha.

https://www.facebook.com/christina....ges/10-Downing-Street/149971851704138?fref=ts

Sorry I copied and pasted it. Should of made it more clear :blush:

I have said time and time again, my daughters dying was the worst thing that ever happened to me but to not know where they were, to wonder if they were alone and scared, think they are probably dead but not be able to say goodbye would be a million times worse. I knew where my girls where, that they were safe and no one was harming them. When I found out Honey was harmed (after death) I was very nearly sectioned, so I cant imagine what it does to you over a prolonged period of time :nope:

However the chances of that are very slim, plus if someone snatches a child then they would know children are micro-chipped and try to gauge/cut it out. I think it would result in MORE children being harmed after being snatched.

This comes from me reading very fast and writing very fast ha!!
I see the 2 eye pops at the top now!!
I have looked up wrist bracelets before for my eldest, I was convinced someone would take him like Jamie bulger, and i mean convinced. I once lost him in a department store. I spent 5 mins throwing up after I found him a few mins later trying hats on!A chip, yes I could see it as going too far but honestly if I got how I was with my first with this son I would probably go ahead for my own piece of mind! Call me mental but hey ho!!

Eurgh I am so embarrassed for this country right now! Why is that page overrun by idiots? That can't be the majority of the UK!

I find a lot of my friends on FB have been liking posts on this page, so I had a look, one of the things I find disgusting is the language people use on there - don't get me wrong I have a potty mouth at times but there is no need for it as my dad always used to say to me it ain't big and it's certanly not clever!! I also think the racial abuse is disgusting, it seriously makes me wonder what kind of world I have brought my girls' into!!!! Other suggestions do amuse me one man has suggested giving the country a free cake every day to make things better :dohh:.

Eurgh I am so embarrassed for this country right now! Why is that page overrun by idiots? That can't be the majority of the UK!

Well arent you feeling optimistic this morning? :haha:

Dazedandconfused, that is awful :cry:

LuckyYem, I think that is the perfect solution to all our problems. He and the person who wants to print more money should take over Cameron and Clegg's positions :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->