• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The 10 Downing Street FB page

Eurgh I am so embarrassed for this country right now! Why is that page overrun by idiots? That can't be the majority of the UK!

It actually scares me that my children have to grow up in a generation where these morons seem to be the 'majority'!

I truly hope that isn't the majority and the rest of us don't comment because we wouldn't be able to bite our tongues and wouldn't want to drop to the level of some of the scum on that page, the language can be horrific and the way some of them think really does appall me, although it does make for better entertainment than watching Eastenders most nights :haha:

Why did I read it? My faith in humanity has literally disappeared. I need to block myself from it I think!

I got in the most ridiculous argument on there last night, like how does hanging a criminal and TELEVISING IT do anything to prevent a culture of violence?! Fucking hell. All I kept thinking of is that Winston Churchill quote "the best argument against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter" :haha:

I came across this page last night and whilst reading through the idiotic posts, i saw YOU! Giving them hell! Loved loved loved your responses Lou.

On a side note, the page is a disgrace, i think the worst i read was that badgers don't need to be culled, its Muslims bringing in TB. :nope:

Hahahahha this has made me rage, left one of my slightly hungover, sarky trademark comments and obviously slid in a Brass Eye reference. I have a lame sense of humour...

Dear 10 Downing Street, I think it's super important you address some of these hot issues being addressed on your page. Apparently we should bring back the electric chair - something we have never ever had. Also I've heard we have loads of illegal foreign people getting free 10 bedroom townhouses in Kensington and stealing that job in Lidl I've been eyeing up since I was a little girl - even though we have the lowest illegal immigration rate since the eighties. I dunno, it all sounds pretty super serial. I think it's kind of rubbish how I go to tescos and 10-20% of 100% of totally everyone there is a different colour to me- I feel like a minority in my own country?! Can you also sort out the paedo cycling round my village dressed as a school? You're all nobs, benders, fatheads etc etc xxxx

It makes me so sad how rubbish some people are, that Chruchill quote is very apt.

Hahahahha this has made me rage, left one of my slightly hungover, sarky trademark comments and obviously slid in a Brass Eye reference. I have a lame sense of humour...

Dear 10 Downing Street, I think it's super important you address some of these hot issues being addressed on your page. Apparently we should bring back the electric chair - something we have never ever had. Also I've heard we have loads of illegal foreign people getting free 10 bedroom townhouses in Kensington and stealing that job in Lidl I've been eyeing up since I was a little girl - even though we have the lowest illegal immigration rate since the eighties. I dunno, it all sounds pretty super serial. I think it's kind of rubbish how I go to tescos and 10-20% of 100% of totally everyone there is a different colour to me- I feel like a minority in my own country?! Can you also sort out the paedo cycling round my village dressed as a school? You're all nobs, benders, fatheads etc etc xxxx

It makes me so sad how rubbish some people are, that Chruchill quote is very apt.

Just went along, found that post then liked it :)

^ haha awh !

My trolling is done for the day, I still can't stop reading though

Hahahaha, love your message bumpy and your response L.

Yep. I liked your response, was gonna add you but thought you might think freak ;) Haha

Not on FB, but reading the stuff on here about immigrants etc. makes me want to conduct a survey to see how many of them read The Daily Mail or The Sun and take it as gospel :haha:

Not on FB, but reading the stuff on here about immigrants etc. makes me want to conduct a survey to see how many of them read The Daily Mail or The Sun and take it as gospel :haha:

I was just hoovering and had this exact thought!

Piggy they all do because the Sun and DM are 100% fact, didnt you know?

Sounds slightly stalkerish L. :haha:

Uhm, ladies, the Daily Mail is TOTALLY FACTUAL!
After all, i know that the Queen did most definately kill Diana, Diana should be alive and be Queen of EVERYTHING.

:rofl:

God imagine how poor old Dave must be feeling

I can't believe...

https://scrapetv.com/News/News%20Pages/Everyone%20Else/images-11/david-cameron-sad.jpg

...Dale from Newmarket called me a silly little prick

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-HzKNeOdh-DY/T8ed4XiUhkI/AAAAAAAAEuY/qBbwlYR1d1k/s1600/camerfrown.jpg

Oh my god Bumpy, im literally in tears from that post ahahahahahaha :D

Im off to check this out, seems way to good to pass up on entertainment like this!

Edit: Wow...the level of stupidity on that page is actually making my super expensive, top of the range gaming PC have FPS issues loading that...just...wow :O

Hahaha bumpy, that is great.

Paedo dressed as a school :lol:

Time for a Jimmy Saville reference now please.

Of course! We must unearth Mr Saville, beat some life back into him and then subject him to torture and the electric chair we are so excited to bring back. :haha:

The people who go on about 'ilegal imigrunts and benfit scroungas' I can laugh off and ignore, what really scares me are those who seem fairly literate and educated, yet still believe corporal punishment and tax removal are the way forwards for this country. :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->