• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The 10 Downing Street FB page

louandivy

Reaction score
Why did I read it? My faith in humanity has literally disappeared. I need to block myself from it I think!

I keep seeing things on my newsfeed of people posting on this. Im off to have a nose now though.

Junkies should get food vouchers, gas/lecky vouchers, no dog allowance and no bus passes...yous are just feeding their 'habbit' by giving them cash?!?

Kim Stevenson - Aye and their tubes tied...

:rofl: says it all!

I got in the most ridiculous argument on there last night, like how does hanging a criminal and TELEVISING IT do anything to prevent a culture of violence?! Fucking hell. All I kept thinking of is that Winston Churchill quote "the best argument against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter" :haha:

I've seen things pop up from there on my news feed occasionally, some of it makes me go:dohh:

Tbh there's a lot of stuff on fb pages that make me lose the will to live somewhat. I was reading comments on a photo about breastfeeding and there were people on there comparing a woman bf in public to a man urinating in public, ridiculous.

My favourite is the guy who had the fantastic solution to ending the recession: just print more money. WHAT AN AMAZING IDEA WHY DID NO ONE THINK OF IT SOONER??

:rofl: you don't half get some idiots on there.

My favourite is the guy who had the fantastic solution to ending the recession: just print more money. WHAT AN AMAZING IDEA WHY DID NO ONE THINK OF IT SOONER??

That is a really good idea though!!:haha::haha:

Someone pointed out the whole issue of inflation and his response was basically 'but the government is powerful so can't they just change the rules?' WHAT.

:dohh: why not just scrap the whole money thing altogether?

Yeah lets replace currency with hugs and bunny rabbits!

I had an interesting read this morning 8 friends had commented on a letter to David Cameron on there suggesting they bring back the death penalty for Mark Bridger... Or just let the public alone with him.

Shocked that the friends that commented all agreed with this approach anyway, but also what happened to innocent until proven guilty? I happen to think he is likely guilty but for gods sake he's been CHARGED with murder, not CONVICTED (yet).

:shock: someone actually posted that.

Xx

I find it super depressing how many people are pro-capital punishment on there. I had an argument with a woman on there and when I pointed out the fact that the murder rates in countries that use the death penalty are no lower than ones that don't she basically said 'why are you comparing us to other countries? it can't hurt to try'. I'm comparing it to other countries because it is called evidence.

I keep seeing friends "like" that post Kitty, I dont think they realise the implications x

Is it the one from the guy who is a father of three and thinks that hanging should be televised and that 99.9% of the population will agree with him??

Oh My :rofl:

I'd like to take a look but I don't think my blood pressure could cope with it :wacko:

And we wondered how the Tories ever got enough votes to form this bloody Government ... wonder no more - it was people like this :nope:

They actually all hate the tories too though! I think they hate everything in general.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->