The 20-30 something Wtter Club

Pnut :kiss: How have you been today girly

i'm good. a lil sad now that i know about the Angel holiday. but i'll be ok.

yourself??

Awww Hunni :hugs:

I am ok too I have been thinkin about babies all day and looking at bits I wish I could be buying on the net naughty me

Hello I am Rachel (age 21) living with partner Adam (age 20 toyboy wooo!) we have been together 3 and a half years and planning to TTC in April 2010.

Hey guys! Such a rubbish day today, we had no procedures booked in so I had to do a stock take :growlmad: At least I got to finish early at 5-painted the bedroom in the new house. Just had a shower to wash the paint out of my hair! :winkwink:

:hi: Hi Rachel, I am Rachel too Nice to Meet you!

Ha ha Lizzy you didnt injur yourself doing the stock take did you! I have one coming up in november I aint looking forward to it! What colour did ya paint ya room

Nope, no injuries today Twinks! Sure I'll make up for it tomorrow! Got an operation on a rat booked in :huh:
The bedroom is a cream colour with a dark purple wall where the bed will go, it was a strange blue before. Just got the kitchen to do now-it's orange :dohh:

:happydance: MY BEDROOM IS CREAM AND PURPLE TOOO :happydance:

Orange kitchen sounds lovely, thats not the colour you are painting it is it (has visions of walking in to an orange)

Good luck with your operation tomorrow! I hope you dont hurt yourself I know what you are like! POMSL!!!!

Thanks Twinks :D

Yeah, it is a long wait away and it is hard to find a place to live thesedays :cry: :) xx

Hi, I'm Claire (23) engaged to Rich (24) and we're getting married in July 2010. NTNP as soon as we get married, TTC December 2010. It seems like soooooo far away, but it'll probably (hopefully!) fly by :)

welcome to the even more new additions!

eh twinks and pnut.....who woulda thunk we would get so many members? All this because of our random weirdness in chatroom!

innit needs, looks like we have a nice little gathering going on

Hi, I'm Claire (23) engaged to Rich (24) and we're getting married in July 2010. NTNP as soon as we get married, TTC December 2010. It seems like soooooo far away, but it'll probably (hopefully!) fly by :)

Congrats! only two months after I get married!

welcome to the even more new additions!

eh twinks and pnut.....who woulda thunk we would get so many members? All this because of our random weirdness in chatroom!

POMSL!! :rofl: random weirdness indeed. But its ok cause we're all on the same level of crazy :thumbup:

Ohh I feel crazy today, all I can think/speak about is babies babies babies, I have babies on the brain, so madly broody lol!! Is it me or is april a very long time away?! I want to go into NTNP, DH would say yes but only problem is I would just become an even crazier POAS addict. Can't wait for AF (thats very strange to say...!) because at the moment every AF I get is a celebration, like woohoo one down go us, one step closer! lol sad, sad person I am...

Does anyone just fluctuate from being majorly broody to scared/anxious?

I cannot wait to get pregnant. I can't wait for my belly to round out and to feel little kicks. I can't wait to buy baby clothes and items and decorate the nursery. I can't wait to see DH's face when I tell him we're expecting. I can't wait to hold the little one in my arms.

Then, on the other hand:
I'm scared about getting pregnant. I'm worried about mc, and if I have one, would I be able to handle it? I'm worried about my belly rounding out, that I'll never have the same body again no matter how hard I try--will DH still be attracted to me? I'm worried about buying baby clothes and items because I don't want to put too much financial strain on our already tight budget. And I'm worried about being a mom....I mean, a MOM! That's alot of responsibility....to have one little person dependant on you for everything.

So, yeah. Right now I just feel crazy. One moment I'm super excited and the other I'm majorly anxious. :wacko: But the super excited side is definitely starting to gain ground :thumbup:

I soooooooooooooooooooooo Know what you girlies are talking bout! It's all I think about all day long and the firt thing I do is log on here when I get home from work!

How has everyones day been

Yep I fluctuate between excitement & nervousness! Mainly cos of my age really :wacko:

My day hasn't been bad, haven't done much really haha, got the night off work so i've been taking advantage :happydance: How's yours been?

I fluctuate ALL the time from excited and ready NOW to nervous and scared. It really throws you for a loops in the emotions department and I usually break down crying when i think about it too much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->