The 20-30 something Wtter Club

hi everyone!

i'm claire. i already have a 4yr old son and am going to ttc from aug2011 via insemination. am so excited that i've finally made a decision but i want to save like mad for a bit so i won't have any money worries when i have the next baby.

hope the time goes really quickly!

Hi Everyone,

I'm Sarah and i am 28, I'm married and hubby is 29. We have no children had molar pregnancy last year which resulted in high risk chemo. Finally got the all clr last sept and told we can ttc Sept this year.
Nice to meet you all,

:hug:

Sarah x

So excited for you that you are all cleared and can start TTC in september. I'll be TTC in september too! That would be awesome to be bumpbuddies for sept.! :hugs:

Hi Ashes,

Thank you - September seems ages away doesn't it! BumpBuddies would be great.

I'm sooooo excited - roll on sept!!

Sarah x

Hi everyone, I'm Leah, and I'm 23 next month. Been with my OH, who is 22, for 3 and a halfish years, and lived with him for nearly 2 of those. I have gradually, over the last couple of months, become incredibly broody...but a baby just is not feasible for us right now. I am a full-time post-grad student, so at the very least we will have to wait until I have a job before we can even start saving... boo!

OH has put a date on possibly TTC (as per my ticker - how exciting!!!). But... he also said "Not until we get our own place and have decorated it." Then he booked in several house viewings for MONDAY!!! So, fingers crossed, TTC could be moved forward a little way, wohoo!

OH has put a date on possibly TTC (as per my ticker - how exciting!!!). But... he also said "Not until we get our own place and have decorated it." Then he booked in several house viewings for MONDAY!!! So, fingers crossed, TTC could be moved forward a little way, wohoo!

:wohoo: FXd that it does move forward!!

Welcome to WTT!!!

LOL I have EVERYTHING crossed for that possibility... except my legs haha! x

Checking in

How exciting for you guys trying in autumn time..wee..time will fly :)

Am being good and taking my pill.. am feeling a bit off though, fainted earlier and just feeling sick. Keeping quiet as oh will just go spare if even thinks I could be pregnant, hopefully just rundown/tired

Been studying all day, lookin forward to a relaxin evening

TTFN xxx

Hey Guys,

Hope everyone is OK! :hugs:

My OH has really gone off the idea of TTC any time this year :cry: I am hoping he will change his mind as i sooooooooooo want to start for my Bday in June..... just playing a waiting game now.....

what's made him go off the idea?

Not sure he was ever on the idea - I think he was just saying what he thought I wanted to hear to keep me happy as it seemed a long way off - now it's less than 4 months away he's decided he should say how he really feels - either that or he wasn't sure what he wanted before and now he is more sure of what he wants and it's not a baby :(

Either way the outcome is the same - unless he changes his mind - I could now be WTT for years - I'm 29 this year and I wanted to be a younger mum :(

:hugs:

well i guess im just about in this group!

im 29, and me and hubby are having to wait until my health is a bit better before we can ttc again. we lost our first in December, and after that i found i have a thyroid problem, and also at the moment my liver isnt functioning properly...so we have to wait till that is all stabilised before i can try again :(

Hi sweetie. I'm sorry about the loss of your little angel. I know how hard that it. If you don't mind me asking...what's your health like more in detail....are you not able to gain the weight bc of your thyroid problem and with your liver...whats going on with that? I really wish the best for you and for your health to get better. It's hard having health problems when you are wanting to TTC. That's what me and my hubby are waiting on...for me to get healthy enough to be able to conceive. Sending much love your way hun! :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

hiya,

my thyroid is underactive, so its made me gain weight progressively as its slowed my metabolism right down. They have put me on thyroxine which basically puts what your thyroid isnt making back into your body so it 'should' start levelling out once they have the dosage right, and due to that hopefully it will help me lose the weight too.
the liver thing is completely weird, i have no idea whats going on there, they will do another test end of next week, compare it to the previous results and go from there.
all in all, very stressful few months!

Not sure he was ever on the idea - I think he was just saying what he thought I wanted to hear to keep me happy as it seemed a long way off - now it's less than 4 months away he's decided he should say how he really feels - either that or he wasn't sure what he wanted before and now he is more sure of what he wants and it's not a baby :(

Either way the outcome is the same - unless he changes his mind - I could now be WTT for years - I'm 29 this year and I wanted to be a younger mum :(

awww. :hugs: i hope he changes his mind. Sometimes men don't know what they really want.

well i guess im just about in this group!

im 29, and me and hubby are having to wait until my health is a bit better before we can ttc again. we lost our first in December, and after that i found i have a thyroid problem, and also at the moment my liver isnt functioning properly...so we have to wait till that is all stabilised before i can try again :(

Hi sweetie. I'm sorry about the loss of your little angel. I know how hard that it. If you don't mind me asking...what's your health like more in detail....are you not able to gain the weight bc of your thyroid problem and with your liver...whats going on with that? I really wish the best for you and for your health to get better. It's hard having health problems when you are wanting to TTC. That's what me and my hubby are waiting on...for me to get healthy enough to be able to conceive. Sending much love your way hun! :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

hiya,

my thyroid is underactive, so its made me gain weight progressively as its slowed my metabolism right down. They have put me on thyroxine which basically puts what your thyroid isnt making back into your body so it 'should' start levelling out once they have the dosage right, and due to that hopefully it will help me lose the weight too.
the liver thing is completely weird, i have no idea whats going on there, they will do another test end of next week, compare it to the previous results and go from there.
all in all, very stressful few months!

Ok I've heard of that diagnosis. Well I hope it starts leveling out for ya and making you feel better sweetie!:hugs: Man liver stuff...are they going to be doing any scopes or labs and such? I really hope the best for you and you don't have a bad diagnosis or anything like that. I wish the best of luck to you and you will be in my thoughts and prayers for sure!!!:hugs: <3 :hugs:

Could I join, if people don't mind? I'ev not read the entire 52 pages, but I'm sure I'll get to know folks.

I'm Kess (23) engaged to J (22) and we're getting married April 9th. J wants to get used to being a husband before we TTC, but I don't think it'll be long after the wedding.

Could I join, if people don't mind? I'ev not read the entire 52 pages, but I'm sure I'll get to know folks.

I'm Kess (23) engaged to J (22) and we're getting married April 9th. J wants to get used to being a husband before we TTC, but I don't think it'll be long after the wedding.

Of course you can join!!! :hugs: Congrats on being on being engaged!! Me and my hubby got married April 27th so thats a good month:winkwink: Yea my hub is the same way...he's like but its like we just got married...it will be a year in 2 months and I'm WTT in september...if all goes as planned. I pray that it works out for us but it just depends on my health. I'm sure he will be wanting a family soon after the wedding! Heres some baby dust your way :hugs::dust:

Maybe he is scared Hun, 4 months isn't that far away so maybe he has just realised how real having a baby is.

My H2B was the same, he kept saying he wasn't ready, then said he didn't want any so we split for a while and then we got together again (few years ago) he said he wanted them then about August last year he said he wasn't ready but once our friends had their little girl he became really broody and said he would be ready now as soon as we got married.

We found out I am pregnant last week which is a little earlier than planned but we are both so excited and I know he genuinely is too.

Sorry waffling what I am trying to say I guess is that he probably will come round with time, I dropped the baby subject for a while and that is when H2B seemed to warm to the idea.

I hope everything works out for you Hun:hugs:

Haven't posted in ages! My hubby and I are going to start trying later this year, he would like to wait until November time but I'd like to get started a bit earlier! We've been married a little over a year now, so we're pretty settled together. I'm wishing the time away!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->