The 20-30 something Wtter Club

Mmm.. I am applying for trainee contracts for 2012, so probably 3-6 years for us. Until I can afford a baby..I cant have one basically.. oh has two..and well he isnt prepared to struggle and foot the bill for another

I am feeling sooo much better without the implant :)

trying the old condoms tonight...fingers crossed!! ...MAP in the morning no doubt lol

xx

hey, was having a wee nosey at the posts and thought id introduce myself.

im minnie10,im 25,ive been with DH near 8 years and married 2months, DH is nearly 29. we both work full time and live with my parents.we cant afford to buy our own house.we have our names down for council house but have no chance so it looks like we may have to private rent which we dont really want to do.

DH wants me to come off my BCP and see whats happens but im not so sure,im worried about all the usual things like money and were we are going to live and how we are going to cope with a newborn.

im minnie10,im 25,ive been with DH near 8 years and married 2months, DH is nearly 29. we both work full time and live with my parents.we cant afford to buy our own house.we have our names down for council house but have no chance so it looks like we may have to private rent which we dont really want to do.

DH wants me to come off my BCP and see whats happens but im not so sure,im worried about all the usual things like money and were we are going to live and how we are going to cope with a newborn.

Hi Minnie, welcome! Its a big decision to make and you have to be sure - take your time :)

Hello im kimberley 21 (22 in march) mummy of 1 boy zane and i will be ttc for baby number 2 in jan 2011:)

hi :) i'm Loren i'm 21 (22 in may) i live with my fiance in Liverpool, England. WTT as i had a m/c on fri but didnt find out till monday!!!was a surprise to find out i was preg but made me think yes i do want to be a mummy!!i'm hurting but keeping my mind on other things because wen i dont i break down!really want a baby so bring on my next 2 cycles!!sorry 4 the rant lol xxxxxx

hi loren. sorry for your loss. :hugs: Fingers crossed you move over to TTC soon!

Can I join please. I'm mummy to my precious Oliver and WTT via home insemination Feb 2011 for lil bro or sis.

Hi Minnie, welcome! Its a big decision to make and you have to be sure - take your time :)

I know i def want a LO but im not sure if ill ever be ready(if that makes sense lol) im always going to be worried about these things.

we had to live with my mum when zane was 3 months for 2 months and omg it was awful. me and zane didnt have any time together and me n oh didnt get any space.

id defo say wait till u get a place, if u have to private rent then thats good to get urself some space. altho if u have a baby ur more likely to get a council house if ur mum wont have the room for all 3 of u

we had to live with my mum when zane was 3 months for 2 months and omg it was awful. me and zane didnt have any time together and me n oh didnt get any space.

id defo say wait till u get a place, if u have to private rent then thats good to get urself some space. altho if u have a baby ur more likely to get a council house if ur mum wont have the room for all 3 of u

its REALLY hard to get council house here,my SIL had to wait until her wee boy was 1 before she was offered a house and my friend was put into homeless accomadation she was only meant to be there 6months maximum and she was there for 2 years!! they dont seem to like giving people houses and weve nowere near enough points to get one,our points only went up by 10 when we got married.well have to wait and see what happens lol

tell me about it, we were made homeless wen zane was 3 months hence moving in with the mother and they wouldnt house us at all and at one point said we earnt too much!

sorry but would u rather u had smack heads on dole in ur houses or a young working couple with a small baby? lol

id suggest u look into private renting and see what price ranges u have to deal with x

tell me about it, we were made homeless wen zane was 3 months hence moving in with the mother and they wouldnt house us at all and at one point said we earnt too much!

sorry but would u rather u had smack heads on dole in ur houses or a young working couple with a small baby? lol

id suggest u look into private renting and see what price ranges u have to deal with x

think thats what we are going to have to do,well be old and grey before we get offered a council house!!! though if we go private rent and it doesnt work out then weve lost our points for council house so would have to move back in with parents eek!!!

u wont lose points by privatly renting all ud have to do is get ur landlord to give u a eviction notice

Hiya....I'm Anna, 25, Mummy to Joe (who is nearly 6 months old) and wifey to Rob.

Currently WTT...but just until August nxt yr, cause I can't wait any longer for baby number 2. lol

hello all the newbies!! welcome to our wonderful little WTTer group!

Hey guys

checking in... getting on with work, studying etc as usual..keeping busy :)

Sitting here staring at the Morning after pill...just cant take it... will wait till oh gets in...

Hope everyone is well

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->