The 20-30 something Wtter Club

thanks hunny, I cried in boots... how embarassing!!!! ...still there...feel like chucking the thing at oh!! lol

gonna get dressed and de-puff my face...with some make up lol

Hi i am vikki i'm 21 I have been with my OH for 3 years. Looking to ttc in about 2 years :thumbup:

Hello girls! I'm loitering around WTT as DH and I have agreed to TTC in the summer (june onwards really) :happydance: Although now we've got a date in mind I'm desperate to get started :dohh:

:hugs: londonbird - it's hard taking map isn't it. I don't know about you, but the couple of times I've taken it it's made my period about 10 days late, so of course I'm then thinking i'm preggers :wacko:

I dont have periods..so I wont have that trauma of waiting for it lol.. Thanks hunny.. in absolute agony now... but least thats that ordeal over!

:) ooo in the summer, how exciting!!

I am cracking on with applying for trainee contracts...so many law firms I like..lol got 4 months to get them all done and dusted :)

AH I lovee this one! I'm going crazy WTC but I know that September isn't that far away but still! I am hoping and praying that I am healthy enough to TTC by then! I need lotssss of encouragement!! :happydance: Yall are all incredible!

I dont have periods..so I wont have that trauma of waiting for it lol.. Thanks hunny.. in absolute agony now... but least thats that ordeal over!

:) ooo in the summer, how exciting!!

I am cracking on with applying for trainee contracts...so many law firms I like..lol got 4 months to get them all done and dusted :)

That will keep you busy - I've got friends who work in law and they work craaaazzzzzyyyy hours! Good to hear you're ok. I guess it's best not to dwell on these things isn't it :hugs:

Yes, am very excited about the summer! We could go for it before then, but we're going to Australia in July and I would hate to have morning sickness and so on (if I was lucky enough to get preggers by then, that is). Australia is kind of a second honeymoon for DH and I, so would be a shame not to be well!

AH I lovee this one! I'm going crazy WTC but I know that September isn't that far away but still! I am hoping and praying that I am healthy enough to TTC by then! I need lotssss of encouragement!! :happydance: Yall are all incredible!
Hello :happydance: We'll be TTC-ing roughly the same time :thumbup: Is your health not great at the moment? hope everything is ok!

Hello :happydance: We'll be TTC-ing roughly the same time :thumbup: Is your health not great at the moment? hope everything is ok![/QUOTE]

Well that would be awesome bc my husband is in the military so it's very hard to make friends like big time....We should def shoot to TTC at the same time! :thumbup: Oh my health....well LONG story short...I'm about 84 lbs, I have 2 rods, 25 bolts, 3 hooks, and a total spinal fusion for my spine so thats a little scary for me about getting preg, I have heart disease called IST, and severe osteoporosis....soooo ya..thats my health ha. I wasn't given long to live with the heart disease that my first cardio diagnosed with me but I got a second opinion and my I can live my life and they said with my heart disease I can have babies, it will just be uncomfortable. So with all of that said...what do you think about me and TTC in sept.? Do you believe that being this tiny is healthy enough to be able to carry and nourish a baby? I got put back on a pill called Zyprexa cause it makes me gain weight like crazy! I've actually gotten up to 111lbs before! I'm 5'2 and ppl say ohh sure go ahead that weight is fine but I can't handle another miscarriage that happened when I was 17....any advice or feedback for me after this novel I wrote you? =D

well i guess im just about in this group!

im 29, and me and hubby are having to wait until my health is a bit better before we can ttc again. we lost our first in December, and after that i found i have a thyroid problem, and also at the moment my liver isnt functioning properly...so we have to wait till that is all stabilised before i can try again :(

well i guess im just about in this group!

im 29, and me and hubby are having to wait until my health is a bit better before we can ttc again. we lost our first in December, and after that i found i have a thyroid problem, and also at the moment my liver isnt functioning properly...so we have to wait till that is all stabilised before i can try again :(

Hi sweetie. I'm sorry about the loss of your little angel. I know how hard that it. If you don't mind me asking...what's your health like more in detail....are you not able to gain the weight bc of your thyroid problem and with your liver...whats going on with that? I really wish the best for you and for your health to get better. It's hard having health problems when you are wanting to TTC. That's what me and my hubby are waiting on...for me to get healthy enough to be able to conceive. Sending much love your way hun! :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hey there! I'm 24 (25 this Oct), married to my wonderful husband, currently in my 2nd year at university studying computer science and we start trying this Oct :)

hello Damita, Ashes, and Melly! Welcome to WTT!

FXd for those of you who are moving to TTC this summer and fall!

Hi Everyone,

I'm Sarah and i am 28, I'm married and hubby is 29. We have no children had molar pregnancy last year which resulted in high risk chemo. Finally got the all clr last sept and told we can ttc Sept this year.
Nice to meet you all,

:hug:

Sarah x

Hi everyone! can't remember if I posted in this thread or not (bad memory lol)
I'm Leanne, I'm almost 23 and I have 2 daughters, 3 year old Abigail and Sophie who is 2 next month. We are currently NTNP number 3.

sarah- agreed!! it's the best thing since sliced bread! :rofl: great support here, for everyone, not just preggo ladies. I love it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->