The 2WW Ladies - All Welcome

eeek! it's all so exciting!
everything crossed for more positive FRERs. never thought we'd get here!

always the ay when you get a new plan of attack like clomid im sure we will be seeing darker lines lol

OMG!!!! OMG!!!!! OMG!!!! Mrs N! I am as excited for you as I was for myself!!!!!!!! EEEEeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!! You HAVE to post pics of tomorrow's pee stick. I also agree with dmn buy a digi when you get closer to your AF show up date there is nothing better then seeing pregnant on the little screen!

Oh I did see a very faint line on the frer!!!!!

what a nightmare it has been trying to get in this forum tonight lol i checked out gumbs journal but no news hope your ok gumb

Mrs N - So damn excited for you! I love seeing good things happen to deserving people.
Kelly - I'm taking 3 classes this term. I've put my English Composition class off til now. I've been told I'm good at writing, but its not my favorite thing to do. I have my 1st rough draft due Wed. We'll be moving on to fetus from embryo real soon. And then onto 2nd trimester.
Dmn - How ya feeling today? Strawberries and kiwis do sound good. The strawberries here look pitiful. I've had my fill of oranges. Well 2 more sleeps until our appt Wed. Can't wait since we'll be able to hear the heartbeat for the first time. It could only be counted on the US I had done at 7 weeks. Both grandmas will be there too.

west still not a 100% got midwife tomorrow so going to speak to her about maybe getting something to boost my immune system a bit

glad you get to hear babys heartbeat always exciting

anyone heard from Csunshine lately hope all the scans went well today

West: no wonder your books were so cheap I have 5 courses. Also baby went from embryo to fetus at 9 weeks so we're already there!

Well ladies my scan was wonderful I am going to post details in my journal now.

Hahaha thanks Kelly & west!! :friends:
Kelly glad scan went well off to check out your journal.
West yay for appointment tomorrow, must be so exciting to hear that heartbeat!

Csunshine & gumb hope you are both okay :hugs:

news here? Well my temp has sky rocketed and positive tests again this morning, looks like I really might be pregnant!!! :happydance:

Just testing out my new ticker. Might be getting ahead of myslf a bit but I don't care, I'm going to enjoy this!

is anyone having trouble getting in here today or just me lol

hope everyone is well today

I've not had any problems, in fact I've been on & off here all day long :rofl:

every time i have logged into this particular forum today it just kept jumping back to the first page lol

West: no wonder your books were so cheap I have 5 courses. Also baby went from embryo to fetus at 9 weeks so we're already there!

I could have sworn that everything I've read said at the end of 11 weeks we move over. Oh well, either way it's exciting!!!
Actually I used the same $400 book and lab manual that we used from last quarter. I'm taking the 2nd half of A&P so it's the same book. Thank God!!! How are you?

I am well just posted scan and bump pics in my journal. My what to expect when you're expecting book says 9 weeks = fetus as well so get all happy and send up a cheer west you've been there for almost 3 weeks! Hahahaha!

Yay mrs N! Anymore pics of positive frers with darker lines?

I could have sworn that everything I've read said at the end of 11 weeks we move over. Oh well, either way it's exciting!!!
Actually I used the same $400 book and lab manual that we used from last quarter. I'm taking the 2nd half of A&P so it's the same book. Thank God!!! How are you?

I did not move over to 2nd tri till 14 weeks thats what the book says anyway lol but then i thought each trimester was the same so i should of moved at 13 weeks lol
i have decided tho that pregnancy is just too long and need to be at least halved as the waiting and the stress is too much so wee need a quick grow for baby :rofl:

my book says that you go from embryo to foetus at 10 weeks :rofl:
dmn I think second tri starts at the 14th week, which is when you are 13+1 i suppose! don't know, it's all a bit confusing :wacko:

it is just a bit i just plod on over when i feel like lol only another weeks and 2 days and i head into 3rd tri but that feels forever away lol

im counting down the days im hoping il give birth and these colds and the spd pain and everything else will just go ever the optimist :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->