The 2WW Ladies - All Welcome

Gumb yay so pleased you've got your date, thats fab! :thumbup:
Hope you've been okay in hospital and things have settled a bit :hugs:

good luck mrskcbrown, hope you catch that eggy!

I hope your apt goes well and you come back ready to go again gumb! Can't wait to see you online again.

Hey ladies slow on here hey! Well I have some great news but it's in my journal so I don't have to type it 10 times so please do check. Also another bump pic.

Just droppin in to see how everybody is doing today! Hope your all well!:hugs:

Hey gumb you must be out of hospital by now, I hope you're ok!

how are we all doing. imust go and check what kelly's news is x

Hey everyone! Not much to report with me just passing time. Welcome back Gumb :flower:

Gumb yay so pleased you've got your date, thats fab! :thumbup:
Hope you've been okay in hospital and things have settled a bit :hugs:

good luck mrskcbrown, hope you catch that eggy!

Thanks Mrs_N! It means a lot. I hope so as well!

10 days to go in the 2ww! my last 3 opks have been positive is this normal lol!!!

I'm not sure about that, I have read that a positive OPK after O is a sign of pg but :shrug: I didn't do opk's very long they frustrated me. Sorry I couldn't help.

Hope the rest of you lovely ladies are doing well! Gumb so nice to have you back!

Nice to have you back gumb!
Fierceangel I got super positive opks when I was pg but I didn't test at like 3 or 4 dpo it would still be to early for them to be pos due to being pg. If you got a positive at 10dpo then I would think it was a good sign. Good luck!

a few aches and pains lol but other than that doing ok and my ticker moved up woo hoo

ooh il have to go look lol i only noticed it today lol

apparently it went up yesterday lol must of been tired to miss that lol another 4 weeks and 1 day till it goes up again lmao

Mine went up today to! It was 2016 who put it on page 29 of my journal! I am super excited well as much as I can be given the crappy day I had. Thank god its friday and OMG I need bigger bras! Haha. Also got some u/s gel for 7 bucks at a place near where I do clinical so that was nice.

Hope all are doing well!

I am extra tired today! DH has woken me up early the last two days. 4am on Friday morning and 1:40am this morning and I haven't been able to go back to sleep or get a nap yet. Hopefully this afternoon I will crash out for a while!

Happy Saturday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->