The 2WW Ladies - All Welcome

right I need to get my butt of this chair, switch the computer off and get some things done around the house! if you see me on here again before 5pm tell me to get my ass in gear :rofl:

ok my hand just wont press the off button lol need to get on or il sit here all day

well looks like i'm back here ladies, well not in the 2ww. i'm in the miscarry wait zone at the minute.i hope it happens soon. x

i'm soo pleased for Mrs N. xx

i think maybe cos they did a big job cleaning out my insides, they said it was a mess with all the scar tissue,hopefully i will bleed soon and we can just get back on the roller coaster for one last time and i mean it. i'm not able for much more.
when i start bleeding i've to straight back into hospital though. i actually really don't know why they didnt' take it out and they could have monitored me whilst inside.
there must be a reason, xx i just wish i knew?

I just hope it happens quickly for you so you can try again and get an extra sticky bean this time round life can chuck cruel blows but it looks like you have had more than your fair share x

i think maybe cos they did a big job cleaning out my insides, they said it was a mess with all the scar tissue,hopefully i will bleed soon and we can just get back on the roller coaster for one last time and i mean it. i'm not able for much more.
when i start bleeding i've to straight back into hospital though. i actually really don't know why they didnt' take it out and they could have monitored me whilst inside.
there must be a reason, xx i just wish i knew?

:hugs:

I know just what your going through! Hope it happens quickly and you can put it behind you! Let me know if I can support you in any other way! :hugs:

Hope everybody else is doing well!

Hey gumb I hope you can get it over with to I am happy they didn't remove your tube though and it wasn't ectopic!

Everyone else I am just blah.

Welcome home Gumb!! Hope this roller coaster ride ends soon for you. I can only imagine how you feel. Good thing is they cleaned everything out and hopefully, even with 1 tube, you'll conceive in no time. Hugs honey!
I posted an update in So This Is My 1st...forum.
Hope everyone's well.

@gumb69: my prayers are with you during this difficult time!

All is well with me, just waiting to "O" for the 11th time and hoping to conceive this cycle.:shrug::shrug:

Blessings to all!

thanks mrskcbrown.
fingers crossed this will be your cycle.

:hugs: Gumb!

Good luck Mrsckbrown! Get in some good timed BD this cycle!

I will definitely be trying to get it all in, at the right time. Im not using clomid this month because I "O" on my own and it was probably making my CM too thick:shrug:. So we will see how this month goes and maybe I can get a valentines BFP?:shrug::happydance:

:hugs: Gumb!

Good luck Mrsckbrown! Get in some good timed BD this cycle!

I will definitely be trying to get it all in, at the right time. Im not using clomid this month because I "O" on my own and it was probably making my CM too thick:shrug:. So we will see how this month goes and maybe I can get a valentines BFP?:shrug::happydance:

Sounds lovely will have everything crossed for you!:thumbup:

Gumb you got your IVF dates? Thats awesome you're starting so soon! I am very excited for you. Also hoping your body is doing what it should, have you had any progress? Hugs!

Good luck mrsbrown!

Hey csunshine how you doin'? I am tired yet again... such is life. Need a nap.

hi kelly - yep got our dates, so hopefully i'll know where my cycle is before then.
i'm back in hospital again on monday for a sleep over and hopefully it will all be over
hope you get some much needed zzz's xxx

Thanks ladies. I hope all is well with you all and your sticky beans. I love the ultrasound pics on you all's profile:). I cant wait to get one of those too:) Time is moving swiftly for you all too!!!!!!

Anyone watch lifetime?? "The pregnancy pact" is coming on tomorrow. Where all those teens decided to get BFP. Should be good. Just giving you all a heads up LOL!

Best of luck for this cycle Mrskcbrown!!! Go catch that eggy :haha:

Gumb - Yay for IVF date! Hope Monday goes okay for you. We'll be here thinking of you, hugs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->