The 3peats are here!

morning all, im not too bad today....going to get all the jobs done i never got round to yesterday....i dont have to go out so im ok to either lounge around today in trackie bottoms..:yipee: just going to potter on today im in no rush.......a few waves of :sick: but nothing too bad..i shouldnt moan about it yet...i know it can be worse and at least it stayed clear over xmas:thumbup:
coral,trey,jojo,caz and butterfly hope your all well :flower: xxxxxxxxx

Scan went fab! Been put forward to 12+3

Attachments

• SL375289.jpg
    SL375289.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 5
  • SL375288.jpg
    SL375288.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 6
  • SL375290.jpg
    SL375290.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 7
YAY Caz!!!!! What beautiful pics!!!! Its so exciting! How's your bump doing Caz?

What about you Cab? How's your bump doing?

Going to my second OB appt today. Gonna talk to the Dr. about panic attacks. I had them before I was preggo but now they are way worse and I can't take the meds they gave me cause they are too strong. Has anyone else gone thru this?

Almost time for me to go to 2nd tri forum I suppose. So excited and nervous at the same time! Think I want to wait till you ladies can come with me. I might go check it out though.

Hope everyone else is well today!

yes youll have to go check it out for me, ill be a while yet :haha:
ive had panic attacks in the past but seem to manage them quite well with no meds so im no use on the advice front jojo....as for a bump....well its roughly the same as last week and i cba taking and posting pics so ill do one in a while.....:dohh: i know im lazy :haha: xx

Hi ladies,

Sorry is been so long vie been on here! Been really sick with cold and the flu! Feeling better now but have another cold!

Jojo love the scan pics so cute, and your baby shower idea sounds great!

Trey glad your scan went well too Hun.

Caz love the pics glad it went well.

Butterfly hope your sickness is easing off now sweetie.

Cabs sorry the sickness is hitting you although it is a healthy sign:hugs:

Asfm my home Doppler came today and I had a little try, found the babies heartbeat, it was so cool and a relief. Can't wait for my scan now it's two weeks today!:happydance:

Glad to hear that your doing well Coral!

My Dr appt went well. Doc said I can take my Tylenol w/ codin if all else fails for my migraine and said if I'm having a panic attack I can take my Zanex. Feel better knowing that all. He finally found the heart beat by doppler so that was a relief too! Can't believe next time I go I'll be 17 wks!!

Glad you are good Coral not long until your scan now!

jojo - really glad your app went well

Kylarsmom - sorry you are not feeling good

cab - how is your ms?

Im good, bump is not much changed but will add a pic in the next couple of days

Happy New Year everyone!!!!

Happy New Years everyone! My New Years eve was interesting. Had to rush my DD to the hospital because she was having lots of trouble breathing and had a fever. Turned out she has an ear and chest infection. Doing much better now! Then came home and me and the hubby were watching tv getting ready for the ball to drop and got a phone call from the police saying my Father in law was arrested for a DUI! Then after finding someone to pick him up my hubby calls his Aunt and she starts crying saying that she wants to kill her self! SO CRAZY!! Finally got to sleep @ around 3am only to be plauged with such horrible heart burn! I've been getting heart burn everyday but last night was HORRIBLE!! I took Tums, drank milk, Malox and nothing worked! I have been on a PB & J bagel and strawberry milk kick! At least 2 everyday :haha: I make myself feel better about it because they are whole wheat bagels and skim milk. Probably doesn't matter does it. Wonder if that is giving me heart burn? Well, hope everyone had a great New Year and less drama filled than mine!

happy new year all [email protected] a not so fun filled night for you! hope everyone is ok now! xx
ms is getting worse, not happy but ill live with it, its the price we have to pay! x

HI everyone! Happy New Year! Its been a great day, we did firework with the kids and friends last night and this is the first year they liked them. :) It was a lot of fun.

I've finally started to feel better. My nausea is only slightly annoying me now. But my allergies have been very bad right now and I have had the worst headaches from them.

I hope everyone else has been feeling well, and I'm jealous about the scan pics. I don't get one til 20 weeks, i'm only fourteen now, :(

I'm back! It's late so I have to post a proper reply tomorrow. I'm doing well...energy is easing back. I'll attach some pics tomorrow too.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Let’s see if I can catch up….

Butterfly – what type of work do you do? It must be nice to work from home. Glad to hear your MS has eased up some!

Jojo – I love your theme for the baby shower!! Hopefully one of my girlfriends will throw mine. They maybe a little tired of throwing me baby showers though. I need one this time around – I have no baby stuff other than a crib. My cousin gave me her breast pump!! I think I’m having a boy. As far as a theme….gotta think about that one. I haven’t had a panic attack in a long time. I am on anti-depressant/anxiety meds now. It was a hard decision but I had to think about my family. I have to function to take care of everyone and get to work. I think I have to come off of them in my 3rd tri so the baby won’t go through withdrawal symptoms. My midwife has reassured me that it is ok. How are you after that crazy New Year’s Eve?

Coral – How are you feeling? That’s cool that you have a Doppler. Are they expensive?

Cab – Are you still feeling the MS? How was your “dry” new years?

Caz – Happy Belated Birthday to your DD. I’m sorry that she got so sick. You must have been scared out of your mind. Glad she is ok. Great scan pics. How are you feeling?

Ok here are some pics:
https://i529.photobucket.com/albums/dd339/foxxy_am/IMAG0368-1.jpg taken today
https://i529.photobucket.com/albums/dd339/foxxy_am/IMAG0358.jpg the tree
https://i529.photobucket.com/albums/dd339/foxxy_am/IMAG0342.jpg
https://i529.photobucket.com/albums/dd339/foxxy_am/IMAG0344.jpg
kids in FLA at the beach.

I had a grilled cheese sandwich the other day and it was the best thing I have ever eaten!!

I'm officially in my 2nd Tri - Yea!

trey you have a very cute bump!! :yipee: for 2nd tri.....love the pics! very sweet children...although i see a burger next to DD and now i NEED one!!! mmmm burger! :haha:
asfm...:sick: is managable....i can still function today so not too bad:thumbup: my new years eve was ok...just me and OH watched tv to see in the new year...i like to see big ben strike 12....not sure if you know but its a major clock in london(big ben) i watch it every year, dont really go out to pubs or clubs new years eve...i like to be at home with the kids...:flower:
hope your all well....:hug:

I LOVE YOUR BUMP TREY!! Its so cute! And your kids are too cut too! What beach were your at? Glad your feeling good. MMMMMMM a grilled cheese!!! Woke up with another horrible headache today. Gotta get something in my tummy so I can take some meds.:happydance::happydance::happydance: I can't believe we are in our 2nd Tri already! :happydance::happydance::happydance: Its crazy. I still don't think it has hit me that I'm even pregnant yet. I dragged OH to the gym last night. I really want to try to keep my weight gain at minimum. I didn't gain any weight between my 1st and 2nd OB visit. really I dont know how that happened.:shrug:I was feeling great yesterday and had lots of energy so I thought it would be great. Well, the 1st 10 mins were great but after that... Lets just say I didn't have the same energy. Even though my bump isnt huge it felt weird being up on that machine looking down seeing a bump. I was going a good even pace thinking to myself how great I'm doing and how I bet other pregnant women don't do this. And just then my hubby says " Oh look at that lady she looks like shes about to give birth and she's on that machine you said was to hard!" This chic was on the stepper/stair machine running like someone was chasing her! And he was right she looked about 7-8 months preggo. I felt like such a jackass. :haha: But at least I was there! Hope everyone has a great day today!

gym.....???...whats that???:rofl::rofl:rofl:
good on ya jojo for "being there" i cba with the gym!:haha:

Gym? Wow. Hats off to you.

Who knows when we should start feeling the baby move?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->