The 3peats are here!

:haha: we'll end up calling the babies Apple or something after all these fruit comparisons :rofl:

Hi girls nothing new with me, just waiting for my scan on Thursday!:happydance: Here is my belly pic finally. I took it yesterday at 11 weeks 4 days

Attachments

• bump 004.jpg
    bump 004.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 6
awww :flower: so cute! can i see the outline of a whopper(burger king) there though :rofl:

cabs you are too funny with your avatars:haha:

Caz why did you have a c-section? I had one with my son so I am seeing a consultant on Feb 8th about it. I personally want another c-section but think they will want me to have a vbac. My first labour/birth was horribl and I am just being a chicken! Also do you have a letter to take with you? My midwife just put the appointment at the back of my notes but I have no letter to say who the consultant is and where etc? I just have a time and date. I assume I go to the maternity department:shrug:

I had a c-section due to labour not progressing/fetal distress. My labour was so awful as well, but my recovery was really hard after c-section so I tihnk I want to give it a go. I have a letter and my app is in maternity department so I would head there if I was you! I think they try to push for VBACS these days?

cab, glad that your midwife app went well, cant wait for your scan date!

Coral - love the bump pic!

Im 14 weeks today - yay! Im a lemon!!!!

Morning ladies! How is everyone feeling?

Coral cute bump!!

Busy weekend. Everyone else in the house had the tummy virus. Took down the christmas tree finally! Got to do lots of laundry and take the rest of the christmas stuff down. Anyone else has lots of CM?

Glad to know I'm not the only one! I have to wear a pad because there's so much!

:haha: at cardboard knickers!! I have lots of creamy cm too so def must be normal if we are all having it.

Caz, thanks maybe I should call the hospital to confirm my consultant app. I was dead set on section but know it is prob best to try natural first. I am going to make it clear to the consultant that I do not want to be induced at all. I also hope to get an epi earlier this time as I only got it 2 hours before delivery last time. I will see what they say. I can imagine that recovery after a secrtion after a long labour must be very hard. I had a long hard labour induced with pitocon(evil drug):haha: and i felt so so sore the next day, if I had had a section after that would of been doubly worse. The pain from my planned c-section was def worse though and longer recovery.

Congrats on lemon!!

I'm 12 wks tomorrow and should be a plum:haha:

Hi everyone,
I have CM too. I read somewhere that it is perfectly normal. They even have a name for it...leu-"something". So does everyone have their 18-20 week scans scheduled? Mine isn't officially set yet but it should be the first week of Feb.

I've checked out some names:
Oliva

Avery
Anthony
Andrew
Bryce
Connor

I have a feeling its a boy. Oh, and I found some hand me downs!!!! All the major stuff like an infant seat, a bassinet, play pen, etc. So excited.

Sorry, I can't contribute to the C-section conversation. Both of my deliveries were vaginal. I have a good friend who just had a successful VBAC. She even did it without an epidural.

I want a glass of wine!!!!!

connor is the best one on that list!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mine is 22 month old now!! hehe....
<-----------my connor 9lb 1oz at birth...ouch! xx

Trey: I love the name Bryce! So happy to hear that you got some stuff! My gender scan in Feb 17th. Pretty sure its a boy. We have our name for a boy but my Aunt sugg the name Jace yesterday and I love it! Hubby's not having it:growlmad: If its a girl the name will be Jenessa but still don't have a middle name, probably cause I'm not putting a ton of thought into it.

How's everyone else feeling? Is anyone having a real tight feeling right behind their belly button? It gets to be sharp pains sometimes. It feels like something is attached to my belly button:shrug: Probably just me!

HI ladies, How is everyone feeling?

Nice bump coral, I'm just now starting to feel bigger.

I have my scan the second week in feb. I can't wait. My friend just found out what she's having and I want to know too.

Cab I figured you would love the name Connor. If its a boy I want a real strong name and a girl a girlie, girl name.

Jojo, I don't have that type of pain. My pains are in my lower back and sometime hurts to walk. I keep concentrating on my belly to see if I feel movement. Nothing really yet.

So what does everyone think they are carrying?
Boy: jojo, trey
Girl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"