The 3peats are here!

I know everyone will say I'm crazy but I felt mine move the other day. I was crunched over tying my sons shoe and I felt the tiny flick and then the slightest "whoosh" I know a horrible description but it was def the baby moving. That's the only time I felt it though. I think they say around 17 wks or so but since this is our 3rd probably sooner than that. I felt my daught kick at 12 wks too. But don't know if thats cause there were 2?

ANybody know of cute/funny old wives tales about finding out the gender? My MIL swears if you look at the back of someones head and find the "swirl" of hair, if its on the side the next child will be a boy and if its right in the middle its a girl. Everyone that I have looked at kids and adults it has been right. And my son actually has 2 one in the middle and one on the side which freaked me out because the next pregnancy was twins!

Hi ladies,

I forgot who asked, but I keep three kids plus my two. Three of them go to school and two I have full time. I am also going back to school to get my teaching degree, so I do that too. It keeps me very busy. I plan to go back to work,teaching, when this new baby is two.

I am finally feeling better. I have only felt nauseous a few times in the last week and my headaches have been better. YEAH!! :) I am finally in second trimester so maybe it really is uphill from here.

I have thought maybe I have felt the baby move a couple of times lately, but I'm still unsure if that is really what it is? I don't remember how early I did with my second pregnancy but I think this is earlier.

I thought I felt something earlier but maybe it was gas. Oop...there it goes again. Idk...im looking fw to that feeling.

I've only heard of the usuals like the chinese birth chart and the string one.

Butterfly glad you are feeling better.

ooooo i cant wait to feel :baby: move....ive got a few weeks to go yet though.but i cant remember when i first felt my 2 LO move think i was about 4 month with chloe and a bit less with connor(2nd LO)....who said about the swirls to guess the gender of the baby?? well who's head does it have to be on, i looked at my DS's as he the only one here at the moment (oh at work DDat school) well he has 2!! both towards the side....:wacko: :shrug:
hope your all well, glad your all starting to get over the sickness, but im not girls:cry: i need sympathy!!:kiss::hugs::flower:
:hug: to all xxxxxxxxx

Hi girls! :hi:

Jojo, what a NYE you had! hope everything is ok now:hugs: I have also heard the hair swirl thing but the opposite, side means girl and middle means boy? My friend in the states swears by it but I can't see how it could be true! lol anyway my sons is on the side.

Trey love the bump pics, I still haven't taken pics of mine:dohh: FL looks great wish I was there! glad your sickness is wearing off, mine is still there :(
The doppler was from amazon it was calle angelsounds doppler and was 20 pounds, (about $30)

butterfly glad your sickness is improving too hun. do you have bump pics?

Caz how are you, is your sickness better also?:hugs:

Cabs, I'm still sick with you hun:hugs:

Trey - love the pics, your bump is looking really good and how cute are your children - they are so adorable!

Jojo- gym?!?! Not sure what one of those is lol! Yay for feeling the baby move, im not surprised you are feeling it early as its your third now

butterfly- glad you are feeling better

Coral & cabs - hope your sickness is better soon!

Im feeling much better now, no sickness at all just still a bit tired but hoping that that will pass soon as well., The weather is so horrible here at the moment, really raining so have been stuck in the house for the last couple of days.
Ive got an app with a consultant to see if I can have a VBAC on 28th Jan - cant wait to hear what they say!

great your sickness has gone.....ohhhhhh i hope mine goes soon.............yuk! feel crappy

cabs you are too funny with your avatars:haha:

Caz why did you have a c-section? I had one with my son so I am seeing a consultant on Feb 8th about it. I personally want another c-section but think they will want me to have a vbac. My first labour/birth was horribl and I am just being a chicken! Also do you have a letter to take with you? My midwife just put the appointment at the back of my notes but I have no letter to say who the consultant is and where etc? I just have a time and date. I assume I go to the maternity department:shrug:

yes coral...i thought it was quite fitting this week for this avatar..:rofl:

<----------------me

Coral, do you want another csection or do you want a vbac?
I had both c-sections with my kids, I will have another one this time. I have really big babies and they get stuck so that is why I have had them. I do want another one just because its safest for me and baby.

Thanks ladies for all the goof thoughts about me feeling better. I feel so sorry for those ones who are just starting it. I hope its not too bad for you. I just think its funny i had no sicknes with my first two pregnancies and this one has been horrible. I wonder what else will be different.

I haven't posted any pics beucase i havents changed at all. My clothes still fit and I'm a plus size girl so it probably won't show for another month still. I will post thought if I start changing. :)

Hey ladies! Think the tummy virus is going away. My hubby was vomiting really bad all night but to be honest its really hard to have any sympathy for him considering how much my head has been in the toilet! :haha:

Coral how funny that you've heard the opposite? Well guess it has to be one or the other right?

Is it crazy that I went and took another cheapie preggo test today? I just wanted to see those 2 lines again so bad! I know I'm crazy!

:wave: all, just back from MW...all went well, she weighed,measured me took 3 lots of bloods, asked 100000 questions, i asked her to keep a close eye on the babys size as connor was a big boy i struggled with his birth!:cry: i really dont want a c-sec,thats just a scary idea!!im soooo sleepy so going to get my head down with connor now chat later xx

i have to ring up in 10 days(give my notes chance to get to the hospital and processed) then it will prob be 2 weeks from then...so feb to mid feb probably....:happydance:

Hey you guys...all is well. Ready for the weekend. I will be going to Old Navy to find some maternity clothes. I need something more comfortable to wear to work and around town.
I'll check in again tomorrow. The timer on the oven is going off....yea for cookies and ice cream!!!!

Butterfly, I think I would prefer another c-section but not sure I will get the choice as the doctors will probably puch me for a vbac.

Cab, congrats on your raspberry:happydance:

Trey I have ordered some roomier clothes online and they came the other day. Glad I have more comfortable stuff now.

Jojo, how are you hun? feeling anymore flutters?

Anyone have any dreams about the baby? I have had 2 dreams that I had a girl. I wonder if it's true of just wishful thinking as I would like a girl. I would still be very happy with a healthy boy though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->