The 3peats are here!

Hey ladies! Such a busy time of year and now that I'm pretty much out of my :sick: phase I'm trying to catch up on thing I couldn't get done before and Christmas stuff of course! How is everyone feeling?

Sorry to hear your so hormonal Cab! I'm in the same boat! I cry at the drop of a dime and if someone even breaths wrong they better run! And fast! :haha:
How you feeling Caz,Coral and Trey! ANyone had their second appt yet? I go tomorrow for my Maternal Fetal Medicine appt. A little nervous because I'm so scared they wont be able to find a heart beat. I think everything is ok because my bump is still growing, and I'm still having sympotms.

How old are your other kids Butterfly? My kids are still pretty easy to buy for. Cookie making is going pretty well. Sent the hubby to go get a refill of ingredients!

Here are some updated bump pics!

Photo 110.jpg 10 wks

Photo 114.jpg 12 wks tomorrow

wow, jojo- love your bump pics. I am not showing anywhere near you. But with my last pregnancies I'm at least five six months before I show them bam! I'm huge.

My daughter is 7 and my son is 5. He is not so hard to buy for except he wants everything that cost the most. My daughter is transitioning out of wanting toys, so its hard to buy for her. I went with a few artsy things, her own mp3 player, then will just give her money, first year to give money and it feels weird.

I'm still feeling sick. I'm so close to the second trimester and I still feel aweful. I can't wait to feel good again.

I had my second apptment two mondays ago. They didn't do much, except to find hb on doppler, they found it briefly but was right under my public bone and hard to get too. It really hurt too how hard he had to push. I go back Jan. 10th, I hope its alot easier to hear then. In February I get my 20 scan, and I can't wait to find out what the sex of the baby is. :) So ready for that, so I can shop and get things ready in the house.

jojo love the bump i gotta post mine now.....1st 4weeks exactly and 2nd pic is 5wks3days(today) xmas is all taken care of just the turkey and veggies to get....going to bake with the kids tomorrow!!:happydance:
still no MS, few waves of nausea when im over-hungry but just sore :holly: and tiredness to report here, anyway heres the pics xx

Attachments

• P11-12-10_12.13.jpg
    P11-12-10_12.13.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 0
  • P211210_09.050001.jpg
    P211210_09.050001.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 0
Got back from my Dr appt and the baby looks great! 153 bpm, moving around like crazy, and looks healthy! So relived and on a happiness high!!!

1222001312.jpg

1222001311.jpg

1222001046.jpg

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww thats the cutest ever!!!!! glad all is ok, thats a boys hearbeat rate isnt it?? hmmmm

Hey you guys. I'm trying to be quick...on the work computer... I have been good. It's been crazy with getting ready for our road trip and buying gifts for kids who still believe in santa.

I had my 12 scan today. It was mainly to look for birth defects and downs, etc. It went very well!!!! I got to see my baby moving about. Such a good feeling. I have to post pics later (I've said that before.) I have a baby bump too to show.

I hope everyone is well. I am so sorry butterfly that you are still feeling so bad. Nice bumps Jojo and Cab. I'm glad your appt went well Jojo!!! My baby's heartrate is 164 and the tech made a guess at the sex - boy. so we will see!!!! How are you guys, Coral and Caz?!

Holidays are sooooo busy!!

trey..how bad is your preggo brain???? im still as a TTC buddy on your siggy :haha:

so happy for you jojo, i was really worried for you when they couldnt find a heartbeat before!! little bean is so cute!! ;) Mine's heartbeat was 153 as well!!

Hi, ladies!
How was everyone's holiday. Mine was great. I have to work tomorrow but atleast I can do it from home. :)
Kids had a great x-mas, they thought getting money was great. So I feel better about that now. :)
I just have to take them to spend it now.
I still have the worst ms. I really am ready for it to go away. I am so close to second trimiester I can taste it and I really want to feel good again. :)

awwww hope it passes soon butterfly....:hugs:
i had a great xmas and will be having a dry new year but thats nothing unusual....ive got kids and babysitters over the hoildays are hard to find or very expensive....
well...:holly: are sore, tired, always hungry but still no :sick: i know it will kick in soon......:growlmad:....
.:hugs: to all xxxxxxxx

Cab I can't believe your already at 6 wks! Glad to hear MS hasn't got to you yet!
Trey, how was you holiday in Fl?
Caz & Coral, how you ladies feeling?
Butterfly, so sorry to hear your so sick still! You think this baby might be a girl?
How's everyone else doing? I've been busy! Had a big snow storm last couple days. Still trying to clean up from Christmas! I'm still finding bits of wrapping paper everywhere. Been really tired so yesterday the family went out for lunch and I feel asleep on the way home in the car around 3:30pm. When we got home I told my hubby I was going to lay down for an hour. Well I didn't wake up till 10pm, had a bagel and went right back to sleep till 6:30am! I needed it. Crazy but I still feel sleepy! :haha: We had a great Christmas and the kids have so many toys I have to go thru them today and get rid o some old toys because I have no room for them!

So, preggo wise I've been doing pretty well. Not alot of MS which is wonderful! Hormones are out of control though! I heard that in wk 12 & 13 your hormones really increase which causes that and should level out by wk 14 so for everyone in the houses sake ( and everyone in my town for that matter) I hope that's true! :haha: Have my 2nd OBGYN appt on Thursday. I've already decided what theme to have for my baby shower! I know, I know, its still so early but I planned my 2nd pregnancies baby shower and plan on doing this one too. Since I don't have my mom any more just feels like no one else would do it as good as her or care as much about it as her so if you want it done right you gotta do it yourself right? My DD babyshower came out perfect and then I did one for my best friend and it was perfect too. Since I'm due July 7th I'm planning on doing it the 1st weekend of June and its gonna be a Beach Baby BBQ Babyshower! Were gonna grill and have normal BBQ style side dishes, and put the gifts in one of those kiddie pools, I'm gonna get sand castle buckets and turn them upside down and serve the snacks in them and they can use the shovel to serve themselves instead of spoons. Then instead of a cake I'm gonna do a dessert table with cake lolli pops, mini cupcakes, cookies etc! If the baby is a boy we'll do the colors a bright blue and lime green and if its a girl hot pink and hot orange! Its gonna be great!

So, does anyone have a feeling what the sex of there baby is and has anyone else thought about their baby shower?

Your baby shower theme sounds great. I don't really have a feeling if its a girl or boy yet, but I really want a girl and so with that I think I'm just cursing myself to have a boy. So my theory is that I am only picking out boy names so that way maybe it will be a girl. Except it's not so easy to do that since I really really really want a girl! :) I have one of each so it doesn't really matter I should just pray for healthy and stop thinking so hard about it.
I never got a real baby shower with my other two kids. People just gave me things they new I needed at different times towards the end of the pregnancy, but I really want one this time. :)

oooo a baby shower...we dont really have them in the uk...i think i may try to have one though!! :thumbup:...jojo yours sounds perfect! wish i could come!! :hugs:

jojo - love the scan pics.

Sorry I have not been around for a while. Sapphira has been ill in hospital, had a reaction to her jabs and was taken in by ambulance with a temp of 40.5 - very scary, she is ok now although still a bit off colour.

Got my 12 week scan tomorrow - yay!

OMG! That had to be so scary Caz! So glad to hear she's better! Can't wait to see your scan pics!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->