The 3peats are here!

thanx trey :hugs:
not sure on the detox front whilst preggo, i just eat what i want and worry about getting into shape after the birth!...did you have much morning sickness? xx

HI ladies, My son is better. I sent him to school today, but after a week off he was not happy to go back. I was though:)

Is anyone having trouble with constipation? What do you do for it? I did this with both my other pregnancies, I think it is too much iron in the prenatal vitamin. I usually have to skip about every third day in order to feel better.
I have a dr appointment today, so I guess i should ask about it. :)

Morning.
I'm trying to stay awake at my desk.
Butterfly good to see your DS is better. I have no problems with constipation, but don't take my pre-natals like I should.
Cab my MS was bad enough but no vomiting. I don't want to lose any weight I just want to get rid of the junk I have putting in my body.

oh i see, well im not sure how to detox whilst preggo, but i think it sounds like a good idea!:thumbup:....im already getting tired quickly and im not even 5 weeks yet!:dohh: i got the xmas tree and decs out this morning dusted them off and............left them in a heap where the tree is going!!! ive no energy today!!:sleep:

Trey - glad to hear you are feeling better
Butterfly, really good news about your son. I find drinking loads of water helps with the constipation.

Its my daughters 1st birthday on thursday - so excited!

Im feeling a lot better now, not really sick at all but still quite tired!

Hi girls :hi:

Cabs, thats cool DH Bday is the same as my Chloe's!:haha: I took a digi at 12dpo that said 1-2weeks and another at 21dpo that said 3 weeks + on it.

Caz, Happy Birthday to your little girl :cake::happydance:

Trey sorry you are so tired hun, I know how ya feel I never feel fully awake! ugghh

Jojo how is everything going with your MIL etc?

Butterfly glad your son is better now!

Cabs are you still on :cloud9: still so excited for you:hugs:

Oh I forgot to say I had a call from the midwife and have my first appointment tomorrow:happydance:

Also here is my tree, I was supposed to post pics ages ago:dohh:

Attachments

• 101_0066.jpg
    101_0066.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 3
Hey ladies! Latley its so hard to get on here! Things are ok here. Have to go to the Faternal Fetal Medicine Dr's next Wens. They are worried about going into preterm labor. Had more episodes of bleeding so I hope everything is ok. It really worries me because last OBGYN appt they couldn't find a heart beat. I hope they find the heart beat and maybe even an ultrasound to make sure baby is ok!

Happy birthday to your lil girl Caz!
Congrats again Cab!
Trey, I'm with ya! Sooooo sleepy and lazy feeling!
Coral how's the job going? Yay for your 1st appt!
Butterfly, glad to hear you son is better!

Hope to get on here again soon! Always thinking about you ladies!!!

HI ladies, I like this forum. You ladies are great. Some of them get so big you can't keep up with everyone.
I had my dr appointment yesterday. Nothing to excititng happened, except,
I lost 5 lbs:)
My blood work looks great:)
My blood pressure is good:) I had high blood pressure last time with my son,
I got to hear the hb on the doppler :) It was hard to find but I got a few seconds of hearing it in. :)
Pretty good day!
I hope everyone else is having a good day!

COngrats on hearing the HB BUtterfly!! And congrats on the weight loss!! I had really high Blood pressure when preggo with my son too! I didn't have it with my DD so I'm hoping it skips this pregnancy too!

Cab - Ive changed it - sorry I had forgotten to before :blush: Hope you manage to avoid the ms

Congrats on hearing the heartbeat Butterfly, must have been so amazing

coral - love the tree, looks great. Hope the midwife appointment goes well today, looking forward to hearing about it.

Im lazy feeling too! Trying to force myself to do stuff anyway otherwise nothing gets done

Im off to buy food and supplies for Sapphira's party in a bit :happydance:

Hi ladies, wheres everyone at. Must be a busy week for everyone. I am looking forward to the next two weeks. I am student as well as being so busy witht he kids and I get two weeks off. Yeah!!! :) I just have to finish my paper by sunday. Then I'm free. :)

So I had my worst ms day wednesday. I have never felt so sick before ever! I'm better now, but the problem is I feel too bad to eat, then I don't eat, then I feel even worse. What a vicious cycle.
How is everyone else?

Hi Ladies
I hope everyone is well. Butterfly, I'm sorry you are still feeling terrible. I'm fine just tired. So much to do and no time to do it. I'm still playing catch up from when I was down and out. I've been doing laundry every day for a week. My guest bedroom is full of clothes to fold. I haven't bought a single christmas gift. :cry:

I still need to post pics of my tree and my bump. I'll get to it soon.

I know what you mean Trey, Im running around trying to do everything and still got a million things to do!

Its my daughter's birthday party today but we have woken up to really heavy snow so not sure how many people will be able to make it :(

Hey ladies, Well, I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one that has mountains of laundry to do! Starting tomorrow is my cookie making week and I'm so thankful that my :sick: has pretty much gone away!Is anyone else's skin going crazy?Mine is oily and dry and last night I realized even my back is breaking out! Yep, I'm officially preggo! It didn't really happen with my DD but with my son it was horrible! I'm convinced I'm having a boy! Wensday is my 1st Maternal Fetal Medicine appt. and I'm really hoping they do an Ultrasound. ANd the 30th is already my 2nd OBGYN appt! How is everyone else feeling this morning?

im grumpy...its hormone city here!:growlmad::cry:
but on a happier note. my first midwife app..7th january its just a booking appointment so no heartbeat/ultrasound just the paperwork, and a bollocking for still smoking! i have cut down dramatically but just cant stop so hope she gives me patches or something!a few waves of nausea but nothing too bad and it soon passes....hope everyone is well xx

Hi ladies,

jojo-I love making cookies, but this year its not happening. I feel sick just thinking about food.
I hope you have fun :)
My hair has been very dry but oily at the same time. I have to wash it everyday, if I even skip a night then do it in the morning, its so bad. I dont' get it, what causes that.
My face it stays broken out. I did this with my son too, I really want a girl this time though so I hope its not a sign. :)

mothercabbage- I know all about being grumpy! I have sudden bursts and then I'm fine. So weird.

Is anyone else having trouble shopping for their kids? I guess their just getting money this year. I feel aweful, but they are just so picky this year. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->