The 3peats are here!

Those names are nice Trey. I have a feeling it's a girl. Only because I have had 2 girl dreams no other reason.
The names I like are:
Girl,: Keira, Sienna, Savanna, Alyssa, Giselle (jojo will like that:haha:), Addison, Violet, Demi

Boys: Aiden, Evan, Brayden,

Is everyone finding out the sex? Mine wont be til March. I'm so excited to find out what we are all having:happydance:

Coral of course I love the name Giselle but Sienna is in the running for us as well! I like the name Brayden. I'm def gonna find out!

I really want a girl, so bet its a boy. :)

We can't decide on any boy names, we have a lot of girls though.

Like those names, Coral, especially Aiden! My DS is spelled Ayden. I love Addison and Violet. I actually added Violet to my girl list and Silvia.

This evening I have had some tightening in my belly. It reminded me of Braxton Hicks contractions, but isn't it too early for that?? I don't think I am taking in enough fluids.

trey you guessed what everone else is having...but not me:cry: id prefer a boy so i have two little boys that can grow up together....but bet it will be a girl!

Hey cab. I'm keeping track of what you guys think you are having. I was waiting to hear from you. ill add you to the list tonight when I can get on my computer. I haven't heard from Caz either.

Hi ladies,
I had my 12 week scan today and everything looks good! I will post pics when I can get back on my pc, dh is on at the mo! Anyway hb was 170bpm and baby measured 12 weeks 4 days so they brought my edd to July 24 th!

Hope you ladies are all well! X

well trey for any hints of gender, i eat to feel better with the sickness,anything really too...havent been sick (yet) but almost, im sleepy all the time and my own guess says ...i want a boy but it will no doubt be a girl...
@coral....:happydance: xx

yea coral!!! Can't wait to see the pics! That's a pretty high heart rate coral! I'm guessing a girl for you!

Cab, I have a feeling it will be a boy for you!

Trey and Caz, I'm thinking girls!

ok here they are:

Attachments

• IMG_0001.jpg
    IMG_0001.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0002.jpg
    IMG_0002.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0003.jpg
    IMG_0003.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0004.jpg
    IMG_0004.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 5
The pics are soooo beautiful!!!! That's def a girl! There is a thread in the 2nd tri forum where a lady looks at the ultrasound and by looking at some part of the body can tell if its a boy and girl. Figured for you ladies who had 12 wk scan pics you might be interested just for fun! Did mine and she said boy too!

Thanks jojo will post there later and see what she says! I can see your babies nub on your avatar and def looks like a boy one! :happydance:

Those are great pics coral. I actually think its a boy. But I'm aweful at guessing from the pics.

I finally have a date for my 20 week scan. Feb 7 in the am. I can't wait. I hope the baby cooperates and lets us see. My daughter would not let us see and my son did so I'm curious which way it will go this time. :)

Hi thanks butterfly. Wow not long now til your 20week scan!

I have mine scheduled for march10th!

Jojo I asked that lady 6lilpigs is it? In the forum for nub guesses. She said girl also. Guess I have to wait 8 more weeks to see though! Lol

Morning ladies! How was everyones weekend! Mine was ok. Been super hungry since Friday! On Friday, I was sitting down at a restaurant and felt a big wonderful kick! It took a second to register that that is what I felt but as soon as the light bulb went off I said really loud" The baby just kicked" I felt kinda silly after because I noticed everyone looking at me but I was on such a high from feeling it I didn't care! I've felt flutters and stuff but this was a Def hard kick! Had 1 or 2 more since then but mostly flutters and little flicks and lots of "waves" maybe him sliding around. But I have to say, even with being able to feel him kick, having a bump and all the other preggo symptoms I having a hard time wrapping my brain around the fact that I'm going to have another baby! Before with my other 2 pregnancies I was out looking for baby stuff the day after I got a pos test. This time when I walk by baby stuff I look and say "Aww how cute" but almost the same way I always have when I see something for a baby. Is anyone else feeling like this? Ive heard that when its your 3rd or higher pregnancy its different because its kinda old hat and I've heard it goes fast. I feel like WOw, I'm already almost 16 wks, that;s crazy but at the same time I feel like I've been pregnant forever! Maybe I'll feel more like I'm pregnant when I know for sure the sex and get to start buying stuff. I do know I'm really getting worried about this house. I only have 2 rooms and my son and MIL are in one and me,DH & DD are in the other and both are so packed with stuff! I don't even know where I'm gonna put the babies stuff. Our plans were to get a bigger place and trade our Car in for something with a lower payment and more seats before the baby's born but now with my MIL here, my DH job took away his overtime, and normal unplanned expenses I don't know what were gonna do! My hubby is out of town for work. Hopefully they will let him get some overtime. ANyway, thanks for listening to me rant ladies!

Just thought I'd add my latest bump pic! Almost 16 wks! Not brave enough to lift my shirt but there's def a bump!:happydance::happydance::blush::blush::happydance::happydance:

Photo 117.jpg

Hi jojo,

So happy you are feeling the baby kick! I have yet to feel anything. I know what you mean about not feeling pregnant. I see you keep referring to the baby as "he":haha:
I know what you mean about worrying about money etc. Hopefully by the time the baby comes dh will have more overtime sweetie. Love the bump. I still only have quite a small bump but now its starting to feel harder and not just like fat anymore!:haha:

I am so jealous jojo, that you felt the baby kick. i expect to ffeel it soon too. I'm about the same week as you so that gives me hope its soon. I feel kind of tightening sensations now, I guess thats it moving around but no strong kicks yets. I can't wait though!! :)

I have another illness. I stupid tear duct infecrtion. I don't know how i got that. But it sucks and it hurts bad. So now i'm on meds and that makes me worry even though they say its safe. Well thats my rant!

I hope everyone is feeling well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->