SL375484.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 1
  • SL375485.jpg
    SL375485.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 1
  • SL375486.jpg
    SL375486.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 1
Congrats again hunni! Is is just perfect! So have you thought of any names yet?

We are going to call him Amariah, it means 'said by God' :)

Congrats Caz... I can't believe thats another boy for our team. I love the name! I wish we were close to picking a name but we are not. I like some "P' names but my daughter starts with a P and she says no ways it can't have the same letter as her. I think she's still sad the baby is not a girl. I'm going to give her a month or so and reapproach the idea. We'll see.

I love the pics, congrats again.

Cab, that pic and video is so precious. How did you get his/her HB on tape like that?

Caz, That is a great name! Love it!

We've had our name picked out since before I got pregnant!

:wave: jojo...i used my angelsounds doppler,plugged into laptop and recorded it, then used it in windows movie maker added pics=video, so cute...was very quiet so turned up the volume and sounds like a dog barking but very cute...coral made one too...get her to post it! apparently mine had the heart rate of 146bpm,which is apparently a :blue: heartbeat...lets see if that wives-tale is true on 4th april..:happydance: hows things with you jojo? xx

cab - Amariah (hehe love using his name) had a heartbeat of 164 which is meant to be a girls and was exactly the same as Sapphira's and he is def not a girl!! mind you my old mw swore by the heartbeat telling gender, said she had never been wrong with it! xx

my midwives guessed right with chloe and connor, but i think the heartbeat thing matters when your further along..:shrug: im not even half way:growlmad: i think my babys "nub" looks :blue: i think the heart rate is :blue: but im convinced its :pink: still...roll on april!!

Jadiel's HB was from around 150-135. The wives tale was right with all 3 of my kids. I think your baby is a boy too Cab! I think Coral got the only girl in the bunch!

Hi ladies,

Caz love the :baby: pics so cute!

Here is my HB movie that cabs was talking about
https://s1176.photobucket.com/albums/x322/coral11680/

Think the HB is usually 150-160

Hi ladies! Been quite round here so everyone must be as busy as I am. So much going on here! On the bump front my back has been killing me and I think Jadiel is growing like a weed because I have been have a ton of cramps and growing pains! Here is my updated bump! I still have horrible heart burn and I am sooo tired all the time! What happened to the 2nd tri being the best part of the pregnancy?

Photo 143.jpg

Photo 140.jpg

How's everyone else doing?

:wohoo:<-----mothercab
im feeling that 2nd tri rush...sorry you feeling a bit "off it" :hugs: bump looking good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love the new bump pic Jojo, I will take one very soon - I keep forgetting to! I am so forgetful these days, I was trying to pay for something in the shops the other day and I couldnt remember my pin number!!!

hi ladies,
I love the bump jojo, looking so good. I actually was going to take another one this morning, becuase I actually think I'm changing alot this last week, but my Hubby stole the camera this morning and took it to work. So maybe tomorrow.

How low or high is your baby setting. I feel lots of low movement at times but some high too. But what funny I feel mostly all the movements on the right side, not much on the left side.

I saw my friend yesterday that is two months ahead of me and I'm so jealous of her bump, she's so cute but big...I want to look like that, but I know I never will. :)

I have a house full of people coming saturday for our monthly night out...which I am looking forward too but I am not looking forward to cleaning. :( I wish I could have someone else do it.

I hope everyone has a good weekend.

Hi ladies,
It's been a while since my last post. I had an appointment today. HB 154. He was moving so much that she could barley catch it on the doppler. My next appt is April 1st....my last monthly appt. I've been ok for the most part. I'm like you,Jojo, very tired. I feel very heavy too but no back pain. Still no name yet. I'm jealous of you guys that already have a name.

hi ladies,

jojo bump looking good. I will take one soon.

Butterfly I'm just starting to feel real kicks and squirms now mostly low still but I'm a few weeks behind you.

Trey I had my midwife appointment Wednesday and the midwife had trouble finding the hearbeat for more than 2 or 3 seconds the baby kept moving so much!

Cabbage wish I had your burst of energy I'm always tired still! :haha:

Trey you need to update your sig Caz is have :blue: also! I'm the only :pink: bump do far!

is there just me and jojo to find out, i thought jojo was :blue: too...im just looking at your siggy too Trey xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->