The 3peats are here!

Thanks for the bmp comments everyone. Can't wait to see everyone else!

Can't believe I'm gonna be 6 months pregnant in 2 wks! I can't wait to see my little man's face! I'm starting to get really excited! I do have a question though ladies. I was on antibiotics for my sinus infection and now I have a yeast infection! My dr doesn't open for awhile so I was wondering if you ladies have gotten one while pregnant and what I can use over the counter? At the moment I'm using my DD diaper cream :shy:

Butterfly, I usually feel him kick and move toward the bottom.But there have been a couple kicks up toward my left ribs. I have an Anterior Placenta so I can't feel the baby kick in the front till he gets really big toward the end.

SO Trey, is it that you and hubby can't agree on a name for the baby? I've been trying to throw so other names at my hubby to see if he'll let us change the name. Don't get me wrong I love the name Jadiel but there are a couple other names I really like too but he's not budging!

Think so Cab! I am so jealous that your feeling so great!!

it wont last jojo, ill be feeling rotten again soon enough with all the pee-ing through the night,heartburn and kicks under the ribs!!! i remember them days well...

My kicks are all at the bottom too, and loads directed straight at my bladder!!!

HI ladies,

I should be cleaning my house for the party tonight but I cannot seem to get myself motivated. It's got cold here last night with rain and really windy, so I think that's why I just want to stay in bed. :)

Last few days have been so nice and warm...I'm ready for spring! :)

I am feeling good, I love all the kicks i've been getting, my hubby has felt it now, but not the kids...they never seem to be around when the babys active.

I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Well its a rainy day today and even though I have sooooooo much to do today I have been on the couch either stuffing my face or falling in and out of sleep. I am so hungry today. Pretty sure its just the rainy day but it makes me feel better blaming it on the baby!

So I finally cleaned the house and had a great night with friends...I know those are going to be less fun with a baby in the picture but I always lookforward to it. :)

JoJo, I know what you mean about being hungry...I have been extra hungry this past week. So i'm pretty sure I will be putting a few lbs too...but I have been trying to eat more healthy things and not just junk food. :)

Like tonight, I made Chicken Speghetti and veggeis, but instead of desert I ate fruit instead. :) Yeah for me!

Great job Butterfly! I have been trying to do the same as well. But, its been a fight!!!

Well ladies just wanted to update you on what's going on here! Sorry if this is TMI but I was on antibiotics for a sinus infection a couple weeks back and I got a serious yeast infection from them. Worst one I've ever had! Called the Dr to see what I could use and they gave me the name of the meds. Well the drug store I went to didn't have that brand so figured I'd wait till the morning(this was Fri) but I went to pee and there was blood( plus unbelievable itchiness and burning) So I had my hubby take me to another store to grab the meds. As soon as I saw the blood I was really freaked out but it was pink and I kept trying to figure out where it was coming from, inside or the outside. I thought I only had it on the outside so I figured the cream would help. Sat,Sun no blood and slowly but surly infection going away but I've been having unusual cramping. Baby boy has been jumping,kicking and what feels like running in there so I haven't put much thought to it but now I have more bleeding and its more red. I'm freaking out and really trying to avoid going to the hospital especially having them digging in my parts while having an infection:shy: Just took a shower and gonna wait a bit and if I see one more drop of anything with color I'm gonna call my Dr!

morning all:wave:
@jojo...have you called the doc yet :flower: hope its "nothing" i had a lot of bleeding at the beginning of my preg b/c of a low placenta, whilst at hosp another lady was there and she had bleeding b/c of an infection like yours(well sounds like the same/yeast) so hopefully bubba be ok and that pesky bleeding will do one!!! xxx:hugs:
@trey...morning :flower: i see your siggy and want to cry!!!! im the last for a gender scan!! 28 sleeps to go!!...i might change my siggy today!..hmmm
coral,butterfly,caz...:hugs: girls...xx

jojo have you called the dr? What is going on? Hope everything is ok!

It was mine & hubbys 2nd wedding anniversary yesterday, we had a lovely day :)

cab- its not that long to wait, I cant wait to find out which team you are on!

Hope everyone is having a good day xx

Thanks for thinking of me ladies. I waited a bit after writing you ladies and went and checked myself and there was no bleeding. I must have gotten up a million times during the night to check and still no bleeding. The cramping stopped but going to ask them about it today when I go to get my shot. I'm really trying not to freak out about everything with this pregnancy. I'll let you guys know how the day goes!

Cab, you'll know if your :blue: or :pink: b4 you know it! Are your feeling about what the baby is the same still? Have you thought of any names?

Caz, Happy Anniversary! How are you guys doing? I bet filling your house up with blue stuff!!

Coral,Butterfly & Trey, so any news about names yet?

WHERE ARE THOSE BUMP PICS LADIES!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

@jojo....ill do a bump pic later,just charging camera, i thought boy at first but now i think girl:shrug: so who knows!:haha: glad bleeding stopped hope it stays that way!! :thumbup:
@caz...me too!! :happydance: and happy aniversary x

Hi ladies,
It's been a while since my last post. I had an appointment today. HB 154. He was moving so much that she could barley catch it on the doppler. My next appt is April 1st....my last monthly appt. I've been ok for the most part. I'm like you,Jojo, very tired. I feel very heavy too but no back pain. Still no name yet. I'm jealous of you guys that already have a name.

trey don't feel bad I don't have a name yet either...I just don't think anything sounds like I could like it for the rest of my life...I am so picky and I just don't know why. My hubby is just as picky though so we make a great pair trying to pick names. :)

Jojo-I hope everything is okay! I thinks its probably just from the yeast infection....let us know what they say today.

Hi ladies,

Jojo hope the infection has cleared up and them bleeding stops sweatheart :hugs:

Mc not long til your scan Hun.

I have my scan tomorrow I am excited to see my little princess again an hopefully everything is well and she is still a girl!

Hi butterfly and trey hope u are well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->