The 3peats are here!

20 week bump pic

Thanks I'm looking forward to today be back later with pictures I hope!

Attachments

• mar 11 005.jpg
    mar 11 005.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 1
AWWW Love that bump Coral! Have fun seeing your little princess today!

How's everyone else feeling lately? I'm doing ok. Been very emotional last couple of days. Guess its hormones. Jadiel has been kicking and moving around like crazy this last week. I've been paying attention to when he wakes up and I think he's really starting to get on a schedule. Its so exciting and I love feeling him move around! I have ben craving milk like CRAZY!! All I want is milk and milky,creamy things! Milkshakes,ice cream, chocolate, cheese but especially ice cold milk. Before I got pregnant i drank maybe a glass of milk every week or so. Yesterday I drank a half gallon! I've been drinking 1% milk. I want to drink skim but DH wont go any lower than 1%. ITs crazy. Yesterday I saw that Chickfila ( a fast food restaurant, they have them in the UK right?) Well, they have a new banana pudding milkshake. Its basically vanilla ice cream,banana and vanilla cookies whipped up into a milk shake with real whipped cream on top! I mentioned it my hubby and when he went to fill the car with gas he brought me back one... :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:!!!!!! It was divine! My boss finds out today what she's having and I'm so excited for her!!! I'm betting its a girl! Have a great day ladies!!

Hi ladies I'm back from my scan and everything is fine with the baby:happydance:
I acted as if I didn't know the sex so they would look and they said girl and I saw her girl parts again:cloud9: I got a couple of pics also!

jojo we don't have chickfila here but I love there sandwiches!! mmmmmm that milkshake sounds delicious!!!:thumbup:

Here is my little princess:cloud9::pink:

Attachments

• IMG_0001.jpg
    IMG_0001.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0002.jpg
    IMG_0002.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 3
How beautiful!! SO excited for you! In that first pic is she smiling?

Jojo my Mum said the same thing! She looks like she is smiling :awww:

Just found out my boss is having TWIN BOYS!!!! She had no clue it was going to be twins! Her blood levels were normal, each time she has went to the Dr there was only 1 HB and she is measuring exactly what she should for 1 baby! But there are 2 healthy bouncy little boys in there!!!!! I'm so excited!

:haha: imagine her face when doc said "its twins"...soo happy for her:yipee:and jelous!! xxx

I know right!! Its so amazing! Guess all the dream my son and I have had about twin boys was for her! Its so crazy I'm going to be taking care of 3 newborns, 2 two yr olds, a 4 yr old and a 6 yr old everyday!!! :wacko: But I can't wait!

jojo- I am so jealous your boss is havig twins...I would love twins! :)
I take care of five kids right now, my two and my friends three, I don't knwo if I could handle addding two more to that but it sure would be fun! :)

Coral your pics are so cute...:) she looks so beautiful already!

I am addign my newest bump pic. I feel huge this week. I think I have added 5 lbs just this week. I better not so that everyweek!! :)

Attachments

• P3100168.jpg
    P3100168.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 0
I think my bump is bigger than the rest of you. I'll post later.

my bump is about the same as corals and im only 17 weeks! :argh: not another 9lber!! ah well, will post a pic later...lovely bumps girls,butterfly i can tell yours is a boy bump, it looks exactly the same as my last pregnancy...awwwww..:hugs: to yo all xxxxxxxxxxx

https://i529.photobucket.com/albums/dd339/foxxy_am/IMAG0492-2.jpg

Hi Ladies,
Here I am at 23 weeks! Things have been so busy at work which has left me exhausted by the end of the day. I actually wrote a post the other night and I fell asleep before I could finish and now its gone.

I hope everyone is doing well. I am going to a friend's 40th birthday bash today out of town, so i need to shower and pack.

next appt is Apr. 01.

OMG your bump is sooooo cute Trey! Love the belly button! Butterfly yours is great too! Its so exciting how we all went from so many BFN and the TWW so many times together and now we all have lovely bumps!!!! Congrats to us all!!!

Love all the new bump pics ladies, will def do mine in the next day or so.

Coral - love the scan pics, she is a right cutie!! xx

Lovely bumps butterfly and trey!

I'll take another next week, we should all try to take one each week!

Have any of you started to think about birth control after the baby is born? How many of you want more kids? I know I'm done. I'm trying to figure out what to do afterwards. I want to tie my tubes but someone told me that the vascetomy was a lot cheaper.

Another question, how are your bodies coping with the pregnacy. I wonder if I am the only one with joint pain. It is mainly my pelvic bone but my back hurts too especially when I roll over in bed. I just ache.

Did I tell you what my 4 year old named the baby? Squirely. Everyone is getting a kick out of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->