The 3peats are here!

Butterfly - hope that your bp behaves itself now! I had high bp last pregnancy as well but is ok so far this time round.

Coral - love the pram, its so cute and girly - if I was having a girl I would want one too!!

complications for me in my last pregnancy were high bp & Sapphira stopped growing at 34 weeks, they induced at 39 and she went into fetal distress so had to have an emergency c-section... hoping this time round things are a bit easier!!!

Coral, I want to see the pram but everytime I click the link it just takes me to the home page and I can't search for the product or anything?

Jojo its the mamas and papas Skate 3 in 1 - in Damson :)

Caz I don't know if its cause I;m in the states or what but I'm searching like crazy and nothing is coming up!

:wave: all...i love corals pram...i was looking at it if im team :pink:...its gorgeous!!!!!!!
https://www.google.co.uk/images?q=m...ct=mode&cd=2&ved=0CBUQ_AUoAQ&biw=1001&bih=413
maybe this link will help you jojo xx

Thanks Cab it worked!

Its is beautiful Coral! I love the colors! NOw I want a girl!! HAHA! That looks so fancy! I've never seen anything looking like that here in the states?

its well sexy isnt it!...10 sleeps til scan, i want that pram if im team :pink:....:happydance: wonder if there is a blue/green version for :blue:

I bet your jumping out of your skin to know what team your on Cab! I can't wait!

yay cab not long till you scan, cant wait to find out what you are having! xx

Hi everyone! Sorry it's been a few days since I have been on. Been very crazy here. I have been checking my bp's twice a day and so far so good. No high readings Yeah! :)

But the dr called me back in thursday to do a three hour gluclose test. I apparently had a slightly evelvated reading from my one hour. SO I went in yesterday and I sat there for three hours and let them stick me 5 times! no Fun!!
They tested me through the finger thing and I was good. 105. 140 is high i think they said.
Then they took 4 vials of blood over the next three hours. YUCK. But the lady taking the blood did a great job and it never hurt and I have no bruises today. :)
I think they will call me on monday an let me know what the test showed. I eat well...I can't imagine me getting GD but I guess nothing is impossible.

To answer someone's question: My first pregnancy was perfect except for having a c section full term because she was huge and got stuck.

Second one at 35 weeks developed Hypertension and toxemia and was put on bed rest or two weeks before my protein levels got crazy and delivered c section at 37 weeks.

I hope for this time is less traumatic, but so far it's been crazy this week.

I love your Pram Coral. I love it. Mine is more of an american one and its' made by Chicco and it's grey and lime green. I love the bold color. I'll try to post a pick if I can find one.

Well, that's all of my updating for now. I hope everyone is doing well.

Hey ladies! So, I was looking thru some threads in the 2nd tri forum and found this lady that said you can tell the gender of your baby by peeing on baking soda! She said it worked for her. I'm gonna try it and I'm really curious about if it works so ladies if you can try it and see especially Cab! So this is how you do it:

Put 1 teaspoon of baking soda in a cup and pee in it. If it fizzes its a boy, if not fizz a girl!

I'll post my results!

done it jojo it never fizzed, did it last week!!:haha: not trying the red cabbage one though, hate cabbage!!:rofl: how ironic!!! :haha: we are down to single figures now though 9 sleeps to go!!! :happydance: you know this baby going to be shy!!! ill be team:yellow: until August i can just feel it!!:dohh:

jojo, what did the baking soda do with your pee?? xx
anyone else want to give it a go? for research purposes of course....:haha:

ok I did it peed on a teaspoon of it in a cup and no fizz so it worked for me. Now the girls pregnant with boys need to try and see if it fizzes

I dont have any baking soda but I'll get some tomorrow when I go food shopping and try then!!!

thanks for all the comlpiments on the pram it is lovely. To the american girls mamas and papas is our version of peg perego. All the prams are made in Italy. You have the peg perego skate over there!
Cabbage I hope you have a girl so you can get matching prams with me!! They have it in other colours but the only other on on their website at the mo is cityscape which looks like dark grey/charcoal? They have other colours from older models I think.

coral im swaying to team :pink: now...was the prams and cute clothes ive seen and my :pink: name....i just cant wait to find out and i have my heart set on that pram you have if i am team :pink: i found a boys version..lime and charcoal i think it was, was nice but the girls is waaaaaaaaaaaay cuter!! i want my baby lexy/alexia!!!!!!!!! but would be extremely over the moon alot with a :blue: bump!!!!!! oooh im just happy to be up the duff:haha::happydance: xxxxx

Well did it this morning and there was FIZZ!!! This is sooooo cool! What is the cabbage one Cab?

cant remember measurements etc but you boil red cabbage,drain off some of the water,let it cool and add pee, it changes colour according to babys gender apparently...ill see if i can find a good link..... https://www.ehow.com/how_5134590_perform-gender-test-during-pregnancy.html

not sure how i ended up here on your thread girls...but how soon can you do the baking soda test??it sounds soooo cool...
And Coral, is that your name? My DD is Coral and i've never met another one. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->