The 3peats are here!

Hi ladies,

So my GD test came back completely normal. I don't have GD!!! YEAH!!! I was so worried.

Now I can stop eating like a herbavore and go back to normal. :)

Jojo- I know what you mean about eating so much...I can't really eat much all at once but I am constantly eating a little bit of this or that. If you add it all up, it's alot. :(

had anyone kids been able to feel the baby move? Every time we try he stops kicking. :( They get bored waiting and go on about what they were doing. I think he's already being difficult with them. Ha! :)

Hey guys,
Jojo, I'm sorry your MIL had to leave. It sounds like you are feeling better. My appetite hasn't changed much. I don't eat a lot but if I get an idea of a certain food in my mind I HAVE TO HAVE IT. Like that new banana pudding shake at ChickFila. I am more than broke but I am going to scrape together the change tomorrow to get it.
Great butterfly!! I'm sure that is weight lifted. My DS has felt him one time and he was so amazed but nothing since then.

I am looking forward to my appointment on Friday...one I get to leave work early...two I get to make my next scan appointment plus my GD test. When do they start to measure your uterus?

Hi ladies :hi:

Jojo sorry about the MIL leaving but might be a relief to have more space now? Hope no more leakage occurs also.

Butterfly thats great that you don't have GD:happydance: My kids have felt the baby move but sometimes she stops moving right when they press on my belly:haha:

Trey Good luck at next appointment and enjoy your banana shake today sounds delish.

MC only 5 more sleeps :yipee:

ASFM DH flew to NJ yesterday and another week until we go. I'm excited now, but still need to pack and get the dogs stuff together to go to my dads etc. but can't do that til next week really.

Morning ladies!

Trey, I LOVE THAT NEW SHAKE!!! Its so good! They started measuring me 2 appts ago. Can't wait to see your updated scan pics! I have to schudel my GD test today.

Butterfly, congrats on the great test results! My son has felt him once. BUt usually its the same as you ladies as soon as we put anyones hands on there he stops.

Coral, I bet your getting excited about your trip!

Cab, your getting so close to your scan hunni!!!

Caz, how you been?

:wave:
i think they start measuring us here around 20 weeks....im 20 weeks the day after tomorrow!!!:argh: not got a single thing for :baby: waiting to know whether to buy pink or blue though...:thumbup:
im so hungry today finding it hard to be healthy though! whats everyones favo food?? mine is crap! crisps,chips,fatty foods.:dohh:

Wow, its so exciting your almost 20 weeks! I can't believe it! Everyday is very dfferent as far as craving for me. But mostly crap as well! Still drink at least a half gallon of skim milk everyday and love creamy things.

Ive seen different numbers but I think I'll be in the 3rd Tri next week right?

HI ladies,
Thanks for being happy for me. I was wondering when they start to measure your tummy too, because my dr has not yet at all. I am starting to think it's because I'm so big the result wont be accurate. But I think I might ask monday when I go in for my regular appointment.

The appoint after this monday i should get another scan. Yeah! I hope they schedule me monday so I know when to expect it. :)

I can't wait for your scan Cab, so exciting. :)

So it sounds like most of us are going to be able to see our babies' faces again!

Jojo, how have you been feeling?

I've been feeling ok. Lots of pressure especially down low but guess that's normal. I've never had a normal size baby before as both my babies were so small when born. THis baby is measuring big so It feels like a whole new experience. Tons of back pain,braxton hicks and still leaking that thin fluid. Had a bit of pink tint to it yesterday so just trying to take it easy. Did you get your shake yesterday?

Hey ladies, how are you all doing?

Jojo- that all sounds really scarey, am praying for you and your lo that he stays put for another few months yet! Sorry you are sad your MIL has gone, its nice you get on well with her though, I hate my MIL!!!!

Butterfly, really glad the GD test came back ok, Ive got mine in a couple of weeks!

IM much more hungry now but can only eat small amounts at a time or I end up feeling really sick - not good! Sapphira has started walking now so Im spending most of my time chasing her round!!

Yea for Sapphira!!!! I love when they start walking because ts so much easier to take them out!

I think we should do some more updated bump pics ladies! Will try and get one done today!

I will try and get one done in a little bit and add it! Must do it while I remember as I have a brain like a sieve these days!

hi girls :hi:

Yay MC 20 week today! :yipee: I'm so excited for your scan will be waiting anxiously by the comp in between packing :happydance:

Jojo almost 3rd Trimester way time is flying!

Caz thats great Sapphira is walking it's so cute isn't it!

Trey hows things?

Butterfly I haven't been measured yet but go for a Midwife appointment next Wednesday and will ask her if she will as I'm curious. I'm 24 weeks tomorrow and feel the baby kicking up high near my ribs?

It's my V-Day tomorrow so thats a relief :yipee:

:yipee: for v-day tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!:yipee:
:happydance: will let ya'll know what team im on (hopefully) as soon as i can!!!..
bump pic at 20 weeks...halfway :wohoo: xxxx

Attachments

• bump 20 weeks.jpg
    bump 20 weeks.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 2
Love the bump pic - cant wait to hear the results of the scan xx

Here is my 24 week pic (well 23 +6 days pic!)

Attachments

• bump 24 weeks 012.JPG
    bump 24 weeks 012.JPG
    137.2 KB · Views: 1
gorgeous bump:happydance: but.........................how big is mine for 4 week behind you!!:argh::haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->