The 3peats are here!

LOVE your bumps ladies! You guys look so cute!

Cab when is your scan?

Here is my bump @ 26 wks

Photo 160.jpg

lovely bump jojo, so perfectly shaped:happydance:, my scan is monday at 1020am...the day after tomorrow!!! :yipee:
https://s1141.photobucket.com/albums/n589/mothercabbage/?action=view&current=P4010084.mp4
watch carefully!! xxx

lovely bump jojo, isn't it amazing it just seems like yesterday we were all try to get pregnant and now we are showing off our bumps, before you know it we will be showing off our babies :happydance:

MC 49 hours to go!!! :yipee:

Yea for scan Cab! That video is amazing!

I'm just so happy we can all go thru this together.

:yipee: :blue: :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
Congrats!!

Can't believe 5 out of 6 of us are having boys!!

boys rule! :rofl:...just so happy!! keep crying :haha:....
here is my little man!!

Attachments

• scan1.jpg
    scan1.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 3
  • scan2.jpg
    scan2.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 3
  • scan 3.jpg
    scan 3.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 3
  • scan4.jpg
    scan4.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 3
Such great pics Cab! Congrats again my luv! SO what's his name again? Is OH excited?

OH is very pleased!:yipee:....name undecided but so far we like Alexander......:shrug: xxxxxx

Well ladies, here we go again! Last night I was sleeping with a pillow between my knees, I woke up really hot and moved the pillow and I was soaking wet down there. In between my thighs, in the creases of my legs and all over down there! It was so much I ad to get a towel and wipe myself off. I really thought it was just sweat but nothing else was sweating. I went back to sleep but I didn't sleep well. Having lots of uncomfortable-ness (sorry for that made up word) in my tummy and back. I kept leaking again for most of the morning but now it has slowed down alot! The uncomfortable feeling is still there. Baby is moving around great but I'm so scared to go to the Dr. I can't be put into the hospital for 3 months guys. I just can't:nope: I have no one to take care of the kids. I'm so scared and so done going thru this emotional roller coaster. I don't know what to do!

oh no Jojo, not again....try to take things easy and maybe a call just for reassurance from the MW or GP..:thumbup: deffo give them a call hunni...FXd all will be ok....:hugs: and prayers coming your way!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

absolutely gorgeous pics cabs beautiful boy you have there with cute tiny feet :awww:

Jojo on no you poor thing, I agree you need to see Doc. Is there no one to help you so you can rest as much as possible? :hug:

I have a Dr appt @ 545 tonight so they can check me out. I'm hanging on a prayer right now that everything will work out ok. I have never been that sweaty before in my life so it scares me but there is a 1st time for everything! Pregnancy makes your body do weird stuff so lets hope. Im so scared . Even though I'm almost 27 wks there is still so much that can go wrong and he is still so little!

oh, jojo I am so sorry, but maybe it's is nothing. But you need to know to make you feel more at ease. Let us know what the doctor says...Hoping the best for you. :)

Congrats on the boy cabs! I can't believe the boys are ruling in here. But I am jealous that there is one girl :) I wanted one so bad! But I know we can't always get what we want. lol

I had a regular dr app this morning. All is good. My bp was good. and so far to date I have gained 10 lbs. I think thats good. I hope to only gain 10 more for the rest of the pregnancy. I hope I can do it. I have to lay off the bread though, I have been craving bread, I don't know why but "must stay away" lol :)

thanx butterfly:hugs: i wanted a :blue: prayers do get answered!!:thumbup:its good you have only put on 10lb, ive already tipped the scales with about 10-11lb...i dont care though,running around after baby and 2 other kids and a bloke and 3 cats will sort that weight out in august! :rofl:
jojo, let us know how you get on, sending prayers and hugs to you hunni, hope all is well!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well ladies, thanking God that everything was ok. The Dr said my mucus plug has dissolved a bit more but bag of water is intact! His HB is good, moving around great and they gave me my shot early just in case. I go this morning for my Glucose test. I feel so much better that he's ok. I have a horrible headache from crying all day yesterday.

How's everyone else doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->