The 3peats are here!

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay cab that is so exciting :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: the scan pics are amazing too!

Jojo -really glad dr said everything is ok :hugs:

thanx caz!:yipee:
jojo, great news! just take it easy now..thats an order:haha:..:hugs:
im fine, just had a mini spring clean and now having a rest! obsession with cleaning products going on here i think :dohh::rofl:

Come and do some of my cleaning if you like cab :haha:

Jojo-So glad the baby is holding tight. You need atleast another 5 or 6 weeks. I think you can make it. Just really take it easy.

I have not been nesting at all. I look at everything that needs to be done and I just ignore it all. That's bad I know beucase I will not want to do all at once but I just can't get bring my self to do it.

I do have a break from my online class for a couple of weeks till the next course starts so I think I should take advantage and get busy. :)

I'll see how it goes though:)

HI ladies, Here's a picture from today.

Attachments

• P4050177.jpg
    P4050177.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 1
Beautiful bump butterfly!!!

Its getting so exciting! I;m almost in the 3rd tri and I'm really keeping my PMA up that I can hold him in tight till my due date. we did decide to move our vacation back a couple weeks. Instead of going July 4th we'll go the week of my birthday which is July 26th. Its gonna be an adventure taking all three kids to the beach, especially taking a newborn but we'll have plenty of family there to help! I can't wait! Have tons of heartburn today! I think my throat is permently burned from having heartburn week after week! Every morning I wake up and it hurts and to eat or drink even even if I don't have heartburn at that moment ( which is rare )!

So, who has a feeling of what date their baby will be born? I think my little one will be born late ( maybe wishful thinking) but all of my friends and family say the 3rd week of June.

hey girls,

Jojo glad docs went well and :baby: is doing good. I agree rest rest rest! Well as much as you can anyway!

Butterfly lovely bump pic :awww:

I'm off tomorrow to NJ and will try to get on when I can! :hi: :plane::haha:

Have so much fun Coral!!! Can't believe your actually gonna be so close to me! :haha:

Jojo- My csection date tentatively is around June 20/21st. That is 39 weeks for me. But I think that I will go the week before. My son was born at 37w and I hope I can go to then or 38 wks. We'll just have to see how the hypertension goes.

We are also planning a trip to the beach with my husbands family from July 24th-29th. If I have the baby on June 21st I will be 5weeks out from my csection and I hope my dr will clear me to go. I'm only traveling about 2 hrs by car, so not too far.

I am so tired tonight. Kids r in bed, hubby is out of town coaching and will be home late. I think I might just go to bed early. It's only 8:30 and i'm ready to call it quits today. :)

Good night all

Cab – Congrats!! Boys are awesome. I like the name Alexander and the scans are great

Jojo – What a scare! I’m glad all is well with baby. I hope the rest of your pregnancy is smooth sailing from here.

Nice bump Butterfly! What sport does your DH coach?

Safe travels Coral!

Hello Caz!! How are you felling?

I found myself nesting a little this past weekend and I paid for it! It took two days to recover. Bending over to pick things up is now a challenge. I can’t even tie my shoes. I admire you girls who have only gained 10 lbs. I won’t even admit how much I have gained. I had an appointment last week and all is well. I was measured for the first time…26 weeks! My next appt is my sugar test and my appt after that is my ultrasound. I’m out growing my shirts! I’ll take a pic of my bump soon.

I say my baby will come the last week of June. Maybe I’m just hopeful. My DS was 3 weeks early and was 7 lbs +.

What have you guys done to prepare for your baby? I tried putting up the crib but I need a part first.

10:30pm and sleepy!! Nite, nite.

well my DD was 8 days late and DS was 4 days late so if im counting down by 4 days with each birth ill say 19th/20th aug for this one......my original due date was 20th August.....ill go with that!....hope i dont have to be induced!...anyone on here been induced before?? xx

Cab, I was induced with both my kids. With my DD it was a easier process because they started with Cervadil and I never needed any Patosin. But with my son they gave me Patosin 1st, then they had to keep stopping it because his heart rate kept dropping, then they broke my water and that didn't work either so then they finally put in the Cervadil. I really hope I don't have to be induced with this one too!

Trey, as for getting ready for the baby, I have washed up all his clothes and put them away, bought a bouncy,swing and excersaucer, picked out his coming home outfit and that's pretty much it. He's gonna be in our room so he doesn't have one to decorate or a crib to put up because he's gonna start off in the bassinet and then go into the pack and play. Its a real nice one with the changing table attached and mobile so he can use that until we get a bigger place. ANd, really by then he'll probably need to go into a toddler bed anyway. And for the weight gain... All I'll say is :shy:

Butterfly, I've never had a late baby or gone past my due date so I doubt that will happen this time. Im hoping they don't wait till I'm like 2 weeks late. But, even if they did, he should be a week old by the time we go. We have to drive 4 1/2 hrs to get to the beach from here. I'm just a little worried about the sand for him.

Does anyone else feel bad complaining about your pregnancy symptoms? Maybe its just cause my family isn't the most sensitive group of people when it comes to things like that, but I just feel like even though I feel huge, maybe when I complain about my back hurting people look at me and think she's only 6 months. I went to a family BBQ on Sunday and mentioned I had heartburn and someone said Well you wanted another baby. I know women get pregnant everyday and its hard on everyone but sometimes I just want someone to say, Oh you pregnant take my seat or my husband to rub my feet or something. Just a bit of spoiling!

i think all preg ladies need spoiling, i always ask for a seat when all seats are taken! :haha: im only preg for 9 months so i take great advantage of it, if people look at me like" what the feck is she doing waddling or complaining" i ask them to feckkkkk offfffff pmsl....take no notice and moan away!!! :) xxxxxxxxxxxxx

My husband coaches basketball and softball. It's softball season now so that's what he was doing last night.

My husbands family is kind of like that too, They don't want to hear you complain but I don't usually do any complaining to them at all. My hubby doesn't do any feet massages, but that's mainly because I don't like them. But he gets me what I ask for as long as I ask.

I was induced with my first child. It was bad, the pitosen made the contractions really strong, my epi didn't work so I did 10 hrs of hard labor, with no meds, and finally had a csection because I stopped dialating. Good thing though, she was 9 lbs. BIG!

my DS was 9lb 1oz...hurts dont it!! i did it with gas and air only!!:argh: owwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->