The 3peats are here!

Gas and Air?? What's that?

With my DD they broke my water, but it went well.

Jojo, you have a lot done. I don't have any of those things!

Well, most of the stuff I had already down in the basement so we didn't have to go out and get to much. We went and picked up his bed last!!!! Its getting so exciting!!!

My new bump pic:

Attachments

• SL375665.jpg
    SL375665.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 1
Thanks Caz! You look soooo cute!!

So ladies I need some advice. I let my "best Friend" ( who I;m having problems with anyway) but I gave her the Travel system ( the stroller and car seat) we had for my DS when she got preggo with her son. I told her she could use it and if we had a another baby and it was a boy she would give it back. I gave it to her almost 2 yrs. Well, I also gave her a bunch more stuff like his playpen etc. I went there last night to pick it all up and she said she didn't have the car seat because she left it at her dad's house and her dad put it outside and its been sitting outside for awhile so she has to "clean" it. I was really upset because it was a very expensive seat. Now I don't know how bad it is, I might be able to wash and bleach the plastic part and wash the fabric but I'm not really happy about sticking my newborn is something that has been sitting outside for almost a year. Its not just about how it looks its a safety thing. This is suppose to protect my baby if we get into a car accident. What if the fabric has been weaken on the straps or theres rust somewhere on the metal parts? I was really upset. Then I asked well is the stroller outside too and she said well no its in my trunk but I was hoping I didnt have to give that back until the babies born because I still use that. So, my hubby said we should just by a new one but its so much money that we don't have. And more, its money we shouldn't have to spend! Do you think I should wait to see how bad it is and try and save it or just say F*ck it and buy a new one? UGH!!! I'm sooo mad!

wow your friend is so rude, if someone lent me something I would make sure I looked after it really well. I would take it back now anyway as it is yours and she has not treated the things well and see how it is, but be aware you will probably end up having to get a new one!

I'm really hoping it wasn't exposed to the elements. I feel like not only is it rude but with the stroller, if she's still using it I;m not going to know what kind of shape its in until the baby is born. What if its all torn up. I know money will be extra tight right after he's born as I won't be working for a bit and well be buying extra diapers etc. UUGGHHH! I just don't want to have to spend that money again but really would rather tell her don't worry about it, she can have it and buy another one so I don't have to deal with it!

cant you ask her for some money towards a new one?? call it pram rental for 2 years, she should have looked after it better if it was just on loan! id be mad!!....
trey,think it was you that asked what gas and air was, its the gas that you breathe in during a contraction,(gets you sky high lol) called entinox or something, no pain relief at all but gives you a "high" feeling so you just dont care.....well in the early stages any way! :haha:
also happy 3rd tri girls, not too far behind ya!!
hope you having fun in NJ cozza?? xxx

I would be mad too about the stroller car seat. If she new you wanted it back some day then she should have taken better care of it. Let her know how you feel about it and maybe she will offer up some money. How old is it anyway? I know that now in the US they are saying if your carseat is 6 years old or older don't use it. The plastic wears over time and could not be safe in a wreck. Mine was 8 years old, so I bought a new one.

Jojo, are you counting down the says yet? I have 78 at the longest. I can't believe it's coming to an end so fast. :) But I can't wait either.

Yea were just gonna buy a new one. My son is gonna be 6 in 2 wks anyway and it was his so I just we should just buy another one. I've been looking around on the internet and found some cute one for around $130 so that"s not too bad.

Butterfly I am counting down! I still feel like its forever till my due date though. I have to say so far this pregnancy has gone by faster than my 1st 2. Three years ago today I found out I was pregnant with my DD. Its also the day my mother passed away but looking back now on that day I could have never imagined that I would be almost 7 months pregnant with baby #3!! ANd another boy at that!

Got his bed all put together last night. Well, DH put it together right after we got home ( and I thought I was excited) I'll take pics and post them today!

Jojo, how your friend treated your things wasn't right. I would use it as an excuse to buy another. I know money is tight...it is for us too. Safety is worth it though.

I just realized how big my bump has gotten! I would love to take a picture but my phone is broken and my camera needs a new battery. I guess I could use my webcam.... This pregnancy is so much slower than the other two for me. If I had the energy I would try to keep myself busy.

Use your webcam Trey! I wanna see that bump!:haha: My hubby and I talked about the whole stroller thing and we decided that next month well go ahead and get a new travel system. I really excited. This month is just gonna be so tight with $$ because we have my sons 6th birthday, the start of baseball, and easter.

How long does it take to get your results from the glucose test? I guess if no one has called me I'm ok? Or maybe they haven't gotten the results?

It took my dr office two days to get my gluclose tests results back. I hope yours comes back good. I felt so much relief after mine was okay. Just one less thing to worry about.

I have been having really good blood pressure readings too. So thankful that is not an issue yet either. I ddin't develope problems till about 33-35 weeks though with last pregnancy so i guess It could show up still.

Jojo-I bought the Chicco Key fit 30 carseat and matching stroller. It was exciting to buy something new so don't fret about that, it will be worth it in the end. You don't need it this month anyway so it will be okay to wait til next. :)

Trey-can't wait to see your pump pic. I am amazed at how big I feel in just the last week. Things are beginning to be so much fun, all the movement and belly actually moving too. I love it.

Butterfly, I tried to google your travel set to see what it looks like but there are different types. Which one did you get? I've seen a couple I really liked online so we'll see which one I get!

I got my Glucose test results back and they were perfect! :happydance: I'm so happy I made it thru all 3 pregnancies with getting GD! My Blood pressure has been ok too. It started getting high around 32 wks with my son so hopefully I'll make it thru this pregnancy with out that problem too!!

Yay jojo really glad the results came back good :) Ive got my GD test next week so hope I get good results too!

Im getting so hungry at the moment, anyone else? xx

Both my kids have a cold so been really busy with them. DS feeling a bit better today but DD is really feeling bad. I was up most of the night with her so DH let me sleep in till 9am this morning. WOke up had a little coffee but had a horible headache. Took some meds and started feeling :sick: DH took the kids out for an hour so I could lay down as I couldn't keep my eyes open. DH got home and took my son with him to work on his car and left my DD with me and we slept together for a couple more hours. NOw waking up and feeling like a truck hit me. Feeling weak and so very tired and :sick: I hope its not me coming down with what the kids have. On a good note went out and bought a pac of newborn diapers yesterday! They are so little!!!!

Jojo- my set is lime green and grey I think the color pallete is called limonata...I want the bright orange but they didn't have it where I got mine that day. But the green is cute. I had a very nuetral on before so I'm excited to have something with color this time. :)

I have been feeling vert tired again recently...I'm wondering if it's pregnancy related or me getting a cold. Me and the kids have been fighting the allergies with it being spring now everything is in full bloom in Texas and we have the sneezing, itchy eyes, scratchy throat....it's no fun. I hope you don't get sick...:)

I had my baby shower yesterday. It was good. Got some cute out fits and the most important... money, so I can get the swing I want. I don't know which one I want yet but I know it's going to be a $100 atleast.

Did everyone have a good weekend? I have been cleaning and rearranging more this weekend. I have all the clothes and blankets and stuff unpacked, now I just need to wash everything. I kind of feel like It's too early to do that but I guess it's better than running out of time. :)

Caz – I have my GD test this week too. I’m not too hungry. Need to drink more water though…been getting a lot of BH lately.
Coral – I hope your trip is going well.
Butterfly – How fun…a baby shower! Weekend was good, but I can’t stop cleaning and wearing myself out. I’ve actually started a new project and hope to have it complete before baby comes. I am going digital! I am scanning all of my printed photos into my computer so I can toss them. It’s been cool to reminisce.
Jojo – I’m sorry you aren’t feeling well – get better soon. Those diapers are tiny aren’t they??
Cab – How are you feeling?
AFAM – My feet are beginning to swell. I’ve gotten soooo sleepy, almost as bad as the first tri. The baby moves all the time which is nice. My belly has become a nice “shelf” for my bowls of ice cream! I think I’m going to be the one scrambling at the last minute trying to get ready for baby.

:wave:
@trey...im ok thanks!:thumbup: just enjoying the baby move and feeling him kick!:happydance: starting to get a bit tired again.....:sleep: hope your feet dont balloon too much:hugs:
@caz,coral,jojo and butterfly...hope your all well:hugs: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->