The 3peats are here!

Feeling better just soooooooo tired! No matter how much sleep I try and get it just seems like its never enough. Been rally busy trying to plan for my DS birthday and Easter and of course getting ready for the baby.I have a scan tomorrow and so xcited to see how big he's gotten!!

Do any of you have the babies diaper bag ready and your hospital bag ready? I feel like its so early but I guess not too early. I never "packed a bag" before ( for myself) because I was never expecting the baby to come so early. What do you put in a hospital bag?

I have not packed a diaper bag or hospital bag yet. I think it's too early. I still haven't even washed my baby clothes yet I think I will start in May doing that stuff.
As far as the hospital bag goes, I would say pack comfortable clothes for you, bathroom items, snacks, and all camera items you will use. I always want an estra pillow too from home. I can't think of anything else.

i usually pack,un pack then repack my hossy bag about 10000000 times..:haha:.just pants,pads,BB pads,toiletries, comfy clothes,camera,mobile,money for food, cant think of anything else just now:dohh:..i know you can look online for lists for hossy bags.....
bump @21weeks 4 days...massive!!!!!!!:wacko:

Attachments

• bump 21+4.jpg
    bump 21+4.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 1
You have such a beautiful bump Cab!!

Butterfly, the only thing I have left to do is pack my bags,sterilize the bottles, and get a few last min things and I'm ready!! I'm so impatient. Maybe my babies get that trait from me too and that's why their always coming early:haha:

Nice bump, Cab!

I don't have my bag packed...but I don't have anything done.

This is me in my grandma nightdress. It's soooo comfortable. 28 weeks!

Attachments

• image201104120001.jpg
    image201104120001.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 1
Love it Trey!!! ANd I love the nightgown!!! Comfy over rides sexy right now for me when its time to go to bed! Its hard enough to get comfy in something comfy! :haha:

CAb & Trey love the new bump pics!

Cab - so exciting you are getting loads of kicks now!

Im 3rd tri now - yay!!! Ive not packed hospital bag or done any clothes washing yet, I guess I need to start to get organised at some point soon!

Getting loads of braxton hicks this time, which is odd as I didnt get any with my daugher

:wave:
caz...LOADS of kicks!! :happydance: happy 3rd tri!! im not too far behind you!!...ive not even thought about getting things ready yet,will have to start soon i suppose i just have no energy for it lately :sleep: hope your all well xxxxx

Have my scan today @ 1:00pm. Can't wait to see him!BBS are so sore today! More like on fire and shoot sharp pains! Back so sore today and yesterday. I'm feeling really worn out today! Jadiel was up in my ribs yesterday and I couldn't breath. I can def tell he is bigger than both of my other too. My 1st 2 never got into my ribs and I never had that feeling of not being able to catch my breath. Has that happened to you ladies?

Looking forward to hearing how the scan goes Jojo! Ive got my next scan on friday - yay cant wait!

Ive never had that feeling with them being in my ribs but then Sapphira was really tiny when she was born x

i had connor up in my ribs!! hurt as the birth got closer!! had to lie on my back and stretch upwards for relief!..ouchy!! he was 9lb 1oz...ohhhh i recall that feeling :argh:

Caz, so she was around the same as my kids: DS was 5lbs 3oz and DD was 5 lbs 1oz.

Cab, just another reason for me to think this kid is gonna be a big boy! Atleast bigger than my 1st 2!

You guys have the cutests bumps right now. :)

Jojo- I do get out of breathe now...I have stairs in the house so when i go up or down I am so winded when I get where I'm going.

I get to have another ultrasound on Monday the 18th. It will be 3D and I'm so excited about that. I've always wanted one.

I guess I've been lucky, my kids don't get in the ribs, but everywhere else. My first was so long I got kicked up as high as my boobs...no fun. :)

Back from the scan. Got some good and bad news. Good news is the baby is growing right on track. He weighs 2.9 lbs. Good amount of fluid and his HB was 143. He was face down so no pics but did show us his feet and legs ( which by the way he def has my legs) bad news is that they are worried about my Blood Pressure. Have been having headaches everyday and some elevated blood pressures so have to start taking it 3x a day and keep a log of it, also have to make an appt with a neurologist to make sure its not something else causing them. Really hope I don't have to go thru all this preeclampsia stuff again!

Glad the baby is well. Too bad you couldn't get a pic of his sweet face. I'm sorry about the blood pressure. So, there isn't anything they can give you? Could bed rest help?

Is it normal to feel soooo tired at this stage? I thought tiredness is the last couple of months. My GD appt is Friday AND I have the day off of work!!! I also will make my next scan appt.

So is anyone else having a baby shower?

great about the :baby: jojo:happydance: bummer with the BP though hope they can help that for you :flower: :hugs:
so is 2.9 lbs on track for weight, bigger end of the scale or average, ?
girls........what is it like to be in 3rd tri??? its taking ages to get there for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:growlmad: xx
:hugs: coral, i know you need them right now..xx

Jojo- I hope it turns out to be okay. I was getting high bp readings in the office too, but once I started checking it at home it was okay. Never, not one high reading, I thinks it's all the stress of going to the doctor. So I will hope its the same for you. Just have good thoughts and we will too for you! :)

Trey- I have been exhausted lately. I go to bed early and it doesn't help. I guess maybe it's just becuase the baby is growing so much right now. I can't believe by the end of my next week the baby is suppose to be 3 lbs. Unbelievable to me...I will let you guys know how much they say he is after my ultrasound on Monday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->