The 3peats are here!

Had my scan yesterday, baby is measuring a bit small but they are going to monitor with another scan in 4 weeks. Apart from that all was good....here is new scan pic:

Attachments

• SL375736.jpg
    SL375736.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 1
My next scan is scheduled for May 2nd! Passed my GD test, but Iron is low. That is probably why I've been so tired. Hope everyone is having a good weekend. Caz, how small is the baby measuring?

trey...awww, did they get you on iron tabs?? drink heaps of water with them i got terribly constipated taking those with DD..good news about GD test!:happydance: x
jojo...hows things, any more "leaking" FX not!:hugs:
butterfly...hows are you!? hope your well xx
coral..hope your holiday going ok!! :hugs: xx

Trey - he is on 20th percentile.

Hope your iron levels pick up soon!

Hi all, Your pic is so cute caz. I haven't seen much of his face yet, he was looking toward the back last time, I hope i get good shots tomorrow. :) My 3d scan is at 10 am, my time.

Jojo-How are things, any leaking? Hows your bp.

Trey- Yes, I think that is why you have been tired if your iron is low. But now you know you can fix that. :)

I had a productive weekend...my room has been started on with cleaning it out and rearranging and taking out some big furniture to make room for my crib and rocker. I'm happy that we got some stuff done, makes me feel better about getting things ready for the baby.

Trey, I had low iron when I was pregnant with my DD. Hope you feel better soon. How's the name game going?
Caz, such a great scan pic hunni!
Butterfly, Good Job with getting ready for the baby. We were suppose to do that this weekend too but didn't get to it.

As for me, I have been trying to rest as much as possible. I've been taking my BP 3x a day and its really not good. My bp is normally around 118/78 ish and its been in the high 150/90's and yesterday one of the readings were 168/98. I feel horrible! I feel light headed, have horrible headaches, and just sick. I just feel horrible! I have an appt with my OBGYN on Thursday to see what he wants to do. The good thing is that my hands and feet are swelling anymore than they normally would. I' trying to push threw all of this but really its not easy. I've been really emotional about it because I've tried so damn hard to have a normal pregnancy and its just not in the cards for me! This week is my DS 6th birthday, he also got his 1st loose tooth this weekend and its Easter so trying really hard to keep myself busy!! Sorry such a long rant just so nervous and upset.

Oh, jojo- I am sorry your not having any luck this time around. But you better call about your bp getting so high, thursday may be too far away to keep having such high readings....Mine was like that last time and then they checked my protein levels and they were sky high and I had the baby the next day...They probably will want to but you on meds to control that bp. I hope you feel better soon, though! :) I'll keep good thoughts going your way! :)

I will be back on later after I have my scan this morning. I can't wait to hopefully see a little face. :)

Thanks Butterfly. What was your BP's like? Can't wait to see your little man's scan pics too!

Hi ladies,

Had my scan...Good news it's still a boy! The baby's face was way down low, facing towards the back so we got a quick look at face but not a very good one. She tried in 3d too but it wasn't coming out too clear. :( I got one picture in 3d which I will pot first, then the other two are regular scan pics. Third pics is hard to make out but it's just of his nose, lips and chin...kind of hard unless you know what your looking at. He's got very full lips, me and my other two kids have very thin...interesting. :)

He measure 3lbs 6 oz, at 29 wks 3 day. So a little big, but I have big babies, no surprise. But he said not too big, and my blood pressure was ok. :)

Jojo- my blood pressure was staying in the 150's/ over the high 90's. When they explained it to me way back when they said it's that bottom number that you have to be careful of. If it stays over 90 and won't come down even when resting then that's a bad thing. But I had toxemia too, with my proteins levels way up in the 400's. I think normal is 300 and something.

Attachments

• ScannedImage-4.jpg
    ScannedImage-4.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 2
  • ScannedImage-6.jpg
    ScannedImage-6.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 1
  • ScannedImage-7.jpg
    ScannedImage-7.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 2
Well, went to the Dr a couple times since I talked to you ladies last and my blood pressure is still high but still no protein in my urine and no edema yet so my little one is still hanging on in there!! Headaches are out of control and miserable and been extra :sick: lately and sooooo exhausted!!! I heard at this point in the pregnancy you body starts producing a hormone that triggers breast milk production but it also has a sedative effect. *TMI* but DH and I were fooling around and my BBS started leaking!! Def killed the mood! :haha:

Hi guys. I just wanted to check in. I've been eating more things that contain Iron, but I'm still tired. Seven months along and I have finally started walking and eating better.
Jojo, sorry you are having such bad headaches.

love the new scan pics butterfly.

I got my gtt test results back and I failed and also got sugar in urine so going into hospital for more tests on thursday :(

OMG Caz! What does that mean? The baby is ok thought right? Thinking of you hunni!

I have to vent a little. I'm tired...let me tell you about my day. The kids had no daycare today and grandma came to the house to care for them. DH wanted them to stay on "schedule" so I got them up and dressed for the day. I was late to work as usual. I worked my butt off today and still couldn't finish by 5p. Called DS to see if he wouldn't mind if I worked late and he gave me a hard time, so I cursed him out. I ended up staying at work until 9pm. That was 12 hours of work!! I came home to expect the kids asleep and DH passed out on the couch. Instead I came home to two hyper kids who haven't been close to the bathtub!!! Candy wrappers everywhere. WTF! So now I have to give them a bath and get them to settle down to sleep. What happened to the "schedule"??? I didn't even speak to him. Now he is acting like nothing happened. I thought pregnancy was supposed to give you rights to special treatment. This would have normally been a 2 glasses of wine night. :wine::wine:

The baby is bouncing all around right now. :headspin:

I hope everyone has a Happy Easter!!

OMG Caz! What does that mean? The baby is ok thought right? Thinking of you hunni!

Baby is fine. If I fail the tests in the hospital as well will mean i will have to inject insulin for rest of pregnancy :( so really hope everything will be ok on thursday!

oh caz....so sorry about your gd test....I hope you pass the tests in hospital, I hope you don't have to do insulin, maybe just do it with your diet. That was one of my biggest fears was having to do shots. I know I couldn't do them, and my husband woudldn't do them either, so I would be screwed.

Trey, I would be mad too, my kids if i'm home or not go to bed at normal time. I especially wouldmn't want to work a 12 hour day and still have to come home and do the bed time routine when their dad was prefectly capable of doing it. You have all the right to rant. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->