The 3peats are here!

Trey, I have been dealing with a similar unsupportive, unsympathetic husband. It pisses me off soooo much! Everyone is driving me crazy! I hope you get some time to relax today!

GL Caz!!

Happy Easter to everyone!

happy easter to all
:hugs: trey...MEN!!!! can be ass holes sometimes hey!! hope your ok :flower:
:hugs: to all other 3peats xx

Thanks you guys, I'm feeling better. He is trying be extra nice now so guess he caught the hint...for now.

I hope everyone had a good Easter.

Has anyone had pedicures lately. Is it ok to get during the third tri? I'm going to make it this summer in sneakers. I need to wear sandals but I can't really reach well to do my toes.

:wave: trey...a pedicure sounds nice, but nope....ive not had one...im sure its fine though, avatar looks ace!!! your looking GOOOOOD! :thumbup:
:hugs: to all 3peats xx

Love the new avatar pic Trey! Your bump is soooooo cute! A pedi should be fine! I've been putting Vaseline on my feet every night and cover them with socks and my hubby has been helping me paint my toes! :haha:

How's everyone else doing round here! I'm pretty miserable. I am so uncomfortable, I'm also exhausted, I can never sleep enough, I"m starting to swell up now and hormones are out of control. But I've heard that at least the hormone part should ease up soon. How's everyone else feeling?

Love the picture Trey, you look amazing!

My hormones are crazy too - I hate it, which in turn makes me even more hormonal about being hormonal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well ladies, I'm really starting to get excited about this baby coming! :happydance::happydance::baby::baby::happydance::happydance: I think he may have gotten in "the postion" already because I have been super uncomfy last couple of days, but this morning can breath a little easier, I have def dropped and I have lots of pressure down there! Also, the lady I work for who is having twins heard about what happened with me and the stroller and car seat and gave me her snap and go and gave me a beautiful Chicco stroller! Now all we have to get is the car seat so it saved us a ton of money!!

And I got the babies bed all up and done, got his diaper bag, filled it all up and got his coming home outfit! Got pics of the bag and outfit but my computer is being crappy right now and doens't want to upload those!:growlmad:

DSCN0571.jpg
So, what else do you ladies have to do to get ready?

Hi ladies,

trey I love your bump, so cute.

Jojo- so glad about your friend helping you out.

I have picked up a lot of little things to be ready for baby, I need a new diaper chanign pad for table and I got my diaper bad and it matches my stroller, so excited about that. :)

I have only put diapers in it but my hospital provides those, which I didn't knwo so I guess I will take those out and save them for at home. I havn't washed my clothes yet so I need to do that. I still need to purchase my swind. I think i'm going to buy the fisher price my little snug a bunny one, Jojo have you seen anything bad about that one? I knwo your in the us so you might have heard about it.

oh, I also bought my nursing pads, and lanolin, I got the towlels, and wash rags, I can't seem to find all the ones I had before.

Well, my best friend had her little boy yesterday. I went and saw him. He's so cute. Looks asian just like dad, but he's still adorable. He was 7 lbs and 14 oz. She had him all natural, no meds. and he was face up instead of face down. She got to the hospital at 4 am and had him at 7:27 am. I couldn't believe how well she did and fast. I could never do that and I'm actaully looking forward to my csection. :) Birth is not for us all is all I have to say. :)

Hope everyone else is good.

Hi ladies!
My biggest complaints are my feet and exhaustion. I'm laying here in my bed feet up and they still ache.
I am really impressed with everyone's preparedness. I need to make a major list and get to shopping. No baby showers, so I am on my own. We put the crib in our room so I think we will be okay without a bassinet.
30 weeks today!!

Jojo, I'm not looking forward to the baby dropping because of how uncomfortable it is. I think you will be first to go (but NOT anytime soon..)

Love the new stuff jojo!

Happy v day Cab :)

I have pretty much bought everything now but just need to get it all organised then I will start taking some pics to show!

Well ladies how you been feeling? Yesterday I slept all day! I mean I slept from 9pm Sat night till 9am Sun then went back to sleep @ noon till 4 then went back to sleep @ 6 and slept till this morning @ 630am! Today I'm feeling a bit strange. Its hard to explain but I just feel like my body is having some type of transition or going thru a change. I was getting lots of cramps while I was sleeping and my back has been killing me. Nothing consistent though. Its crazy to say but I'm not really hungry or thirsty at all and I'm still soooo tired. Is anyone else going thru this? Have my next OB visit tomorrow so excited to see if there has been any changes wit my BP.

not feeling like that yet jojo, hope its all normal and ticking over for you though:hugs: xxxxxxxxxxxx

I don't feel like that either, Jojo. I'm not as tired as I was before. I'm not as hungry, either. I went to my Midwife today and she said everything looks good except for my weight. She said I need to cut down on the simple carbs. I got another scan and it was awesome!!!!!!!! I will post pictures tomorrow. I think he will look like my DS when he was born. The ultrasound tech said that it isn't common to get such great pictures. Sorry to keep you hanging with the pics... HB 162 and he is 4 lbs. 96% percentile. A little on the big side so she wants to take another look at 37 weeks.

A girl at work looked up the full moon chart and she thinks I will go around June 14.

Is anyone exercising?

How is everyone feeling these days.

My baby progress: Started a list. (not much progress)

Can't wait to see pics Trey!! Looks like he will be a big healthy boy! Any name news yet? What's the moon chart thing you were talking about? THe only exercising I'm doing is normal house work and taking care of the kids. I'm way to wiped out all the time to do anything else. The family and I do alot of walking though so I guess that counts and my laundry is down stairs so I'm always going up and down. ( Trying to make myself feel better about not exercising!)

I have my OB appt today so hoping everything goes well. I think I go to appts every 2 weeks now right? I can't believe that were all gonna have our babies soon!!! I'm getting really excited ! I'm gonna talk to my Dr. about all the cramping I'm having.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->