The 3peats are here!

Got back from the Dr an am sooo happy! Everything looks great! No protein in my urine, blood pressure was actually great, only 122/70! His heart beat was 151 bmp, and I'm not dilating at all! It looks like he might stay put after all!
:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

HI ladies, Sorry I havn't been on in a few days. It's been crazy here. Shopping for baby stuff, my daughter has her first communion in two weeks so she needed a dress for that...I took the kids to see my friends baby. He was four days old and my daughter was in love, didn't want to hand the baby over to anyone. I'm excited about that, I hope she loves our baby and is just as excited about it when he gets here.

The kids were out of school yesterday, so that made it a long day with 5 in the house.

I had my routine appt yesterday and everything is good still. My appt sounds alot like yours jojo...My bp was great, no protien in the urine, good heart beat, so everything is on track. I did gain 6 lbs in the last two weeks though, which scares me. I don't want to gain too much. So im going to cut back on the carbs and see if I can maintain for the next appt.

I took a new bump pic. I feel big, I guess that's a good thing, I know he is about 41/2 lbs now. He should be a big one. I am eager to compare trey once we have are boys. How big were your other children?

Ladies we have definitely decided on first name being Phoenix, I will list out possible middle names and you tell me what you think. We are going to let the kids have a vote too on middle names...but not yet. I still might add more to that list becuase non of them really stand out as it yet.

Phoenix Jaison pronounced Jason
Phoenix Julian
Phoenix Orion
Phoenix Grant
Phoenix Evan

Attachments

• P5030325.jpg
    P5030325.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 0
Love the bump pic Butterfly!! I love the name Phoenix and normally I'm not a big fan of the name grant but it like them together!

So, my hubby and I were talking last night and I was telling him that maybe we should have a girls name picked out too just in case. I don't want to get surprised and then have to hurry and pick a name just to name her and not really like it. Do any of you have another name picked out in case? My husband is trying to convince me he thinks its a girl. I think it would be between Jazmin, Jynessa or Jenalize but not really sure.

Ok I just called it a moon chart but I think it is just finding out when the full moon is around your due date. My coworker did so I will ask her.

I feel terrible today!!! My legs are killing me and my tummy is so uncomfortable. I told my DH that I need to scale back on physical stuff around the house.

Here is my baby! No name discussion yet but I keep coming back to the name Mason Tyler.

Attachments

• IMAG0096.jpg
    IMAG0096.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 1
  • IMAG0097.jpg
    IMAG0097.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 1
  • IMAG0098.jpg
    IMAG0098.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 1
Hey Trey, those pictures are AMAZING!!! He is soooooo cute!!!

Got back from the Dr an am sooo happy! Everything looks great! No protein in my urine, blood pressure was actually great, only 122/70! His heart beat was 151 bmp, and I'm not dilating at all! It looks like he might stay put after all!
:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Hi girls :hi:

I'm finally back! just starting to get on UK time now after 5 days!

Trey what amazing scan pics so clear, adorable! you look great also :hugs:

jojo i like your stroller, hope you are feeling better now, why do you think its a girl now? did you see the boy bits? :hugs:

Butterfly your bump is coming along nicely, love the scan pics also :hugs:

Cabs very sexy pics my dear you look amazing :hugs:

Caz hope you pass the second GD blood test hun :hugs:

Asfm getting big and feeling out of breath a lot also, baby is digging in my ribs already too. Went to midwife today and everything is fine.
here is my 28wk 4 day bump pic from tonight

Attachments

• AprilMay 2011 124.jpg
    AprilMay 2011 124.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 0
Welcome back Coral! You look great.
Butterfly I'm glad your Dr appt went well. I like Grant for a middle name too.
Looks like I missed some posts, Jojo. Glad your appt went well too! So do you have to have a pelvic exam every appt now?
I was just looking in the mirror in amazement...when did I get soooo big?!?

So I have been working on my list of things to get for the baby. As far as "big" ticket items what do you guys think are the most important?

jojo -really glad that the drs appointment went well for you!

Butterfly - love the new bump. I like the name Phoenix Jaison the best out of the list.

Trey - How cute are those pictures? I love them so much! i guess the most important things to get sorted are somewhere for baby to sleep and car seat. They dont play with toys or do much else for the first few weeks so you can always get other stuff sorted later

Coral- Glad to hear that all went well at the midwife. Love the new bump pic.

I have got midwife this afternoon so will get the gtt results then, hope everything is ok!!! I have been redeorating Sapphira's new room as she is going into the bigger room and the room she has at the moment will be the nursery for baby! Once its done will add some pics up! xx

HOpe everything goes well with your appt today Caz!
Coral, welcome back! Did you have fun? You look so cute with that bump! Its really my DH who keeps saying that. I think he's just so scared that it might be a girl!!
Trey, I think the car seat and somewhere for the baby to sleep are the 2 most important things to get!

I don't know about you ladies but I'm getting soooo excited to meet my baby! Gonna get the stuff for my hospital bag this weekend, get some pacifiers and a couple blankets, and were going to get the car seat too.Found a real nice one on Craigslist for $65 bucks. I also have to go get some more maternity clothes. Weather is getting really warm here and all the maternity clothes I have are winter and there getting to tight anyway! It sucks having to spend money on clothes I'm only gonna use for a few more weeks but there is no way with the rate my belly ( and everything else on my body :shy:) is growing that I'll be able to hold out and its way to hot to be wearing jeans. Hoping I can find some nice summer dresses. I'm getting kinda sad that the pregnancy is almost over. My hubby keeps reminding me that this is the last one and its making me really sad. The thought of never having that excitement of getting a :bfp: again never wondering if its a boy or girl, going thru the naming process, feeling the baby move inside me etc is really sad. I really want one more but know that it would be really hard! Who knows what will happen though. I'm just really trying to enjoy this last bit while it lasts!

cute bumps!!:yipee:
totally amazing scan pics, they are like black and white photos!!! totally wicked!!! :happydance:
:hugs: to all xx

I got my results back and I passed the gtt result had to be below 7.9 and mine was 7.7 so I just got in, but a pass is a pass so happy and relieved!!

My bump @ 31 wks!!
Photo 175.jpg

Caz, so glad to hear your tests results are pretty good.

:happydance: well done caz :hugs: xx
jojo, that bump is gorgeous!!!:yipee: congrats on it!! :hugs:
asfm...nothing much to report here, will take a new bump pic at some point today..:happydance:...next MW app is 23rd May...x

hi ladies!
happy mother's day too!!!
Sounds like everyone is doing well. I am feeling good, but I'm having a lot of achynessin my back and pelvic area. My feet are huge and I cannot fit into anyshoe by the end of the day. :(

Thanks for the opinions on names. I like grant and Jaison too...but we are very undecided at the moment. :)

I too agree that the carseat and a sleeping area for the baby are most important for the baby. I recently purchased and will be delivered in two week a new chair to have in my bed room. Since I am having a csection I wanted a nice recliner to sleep in if I have to and somewhere for just me toget away and relax and nurse other than the living room. So excited for the chair to come. Oh, and we got my daughter a new bed, full size but it looks very fancy in whilte and crystal and fancy embelishes on it. She very excted for it to come. :)

Cab...your bump is coming along nicely.
Jojo, look like you have grown overnight.
Caz, great job! I hope you feel much better.
Butterfly, pregnancy is getting harder isnt it? I feell alot of aches and pains too. The heartburn at night keeos me up for hours. I hope the chair and DD bed comes soon!

Do you remember when you lost your mucus plug in previous pregancies?

I have a crib and carseat so I guess im good. Did we already say what is going in your hospital bag?

I didn't lose anything with my frist becuase they induced me. With my second one my water broke the day of my scection, so that was kind of weird, becuase we already 30 minutes away from having the baby and my water broke out of the blue, which was three weeks early too.

I have not packed my hospital bag yet,....has anyone?

I pretty much know what I need in it, clothes, tolietries, extra pillows, camera, and what not but I need all my clothes daily so I won't pack my clothes until probably the week or so of when I will be due.

Dido Butterfly! I want to go out and buy all the travel size stuff and at least one new nice night gown for the 1st night in the hospital. Haven't packed it yet but other than that I'm ready!

How's everyone feeling ladies? SPeaking of mucus plug I started loosing a bit more of it and was having contractions all day yesterday on and off. Really thought it was time but they stopped. I mentioned to one of the mom's at my son's school that I had everything ready for the baby except a baby monitor. She said that she was an ambassador for Graco and gave me one of their Imontior Vibes for free! Brand new in the box and its like a $50 monitor! I was sooooo excited! I'm ready ladies! Got everything I need!!! Can't believe that I'm gonna be 32 weeks tomorrow!!!

Ladies I have a question about grooming your lady parts:)shy:) Are you ladies still able to do it and if so are you able to do it the same way you did pre huge belly? I usually shave and things down there but I'm one, I can't bend over that long without feeling like I'm gonna pass out from not being able to breath, second, I can't see down there over my belly and am scared to death I'm going to cut my self. Any suggestions?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->