The 3peats are here!

jojo...ace news for the freebie!! :happydance: and as for lady garden:haha: a good blind mow was the response i got on another thread when asking the same question, or a mirror stratigically placed :rofl: the things we do!! :dohh:

jojo- I just use one of the lady bikini razors that has the gaurd on it and use a mirror. You can't cut yourself with it so there's not much to worry about. I never shave anything cuz I don't like the way it feels when it grows out.

Jojo am I feeling like you I suppose that I can't believe im 33 weeks tomorrow. Being in the 30+ weeks now makes everything feel so close now. I feel huge, but I love the all the feeling I'm getting. I am sad this is my last time but ready to see his face already.

I got my cadle swing in yesteday, and I was so happy with myself, becuase I put it together all by myself, with only the kids watching and helping hold things. :) I am not one for putting stuff together but I just couldn't keep it in the box any longer.

My car seat and stroller are still in their boxes and I'm dying to get those out but I will wait a couple more weeks I think so their not in the way.

My crib is not up yet but I think next weekend we will work on that....I have my packnplay with the bassinet so we may wait on the big crib for a while. :)

It's getting so exciting, I can't wait for our babies to come.

My DH takes care of all my "grooming" down there. If he didn't I don't know what I would do.

I'm back to feeling worn down and exhausted.

@Butterfly I've never heard of one of those razors. Where do you buy that?
@Trey, My DH offered to help but I'm so self conscious right now being a huge whale! And I agree, I felt really great for almost a couple weeks but last couple days feel the same as you!

jojo-they sell them with the razors...I actually got mine though when I bought a huge bulk supply of schick razors...it was a bonus in the pack. It's really nice, you should look for them.

trey- I have been feeling exhausted too. But I can't seem to get much sleep. I don't go to bed till about 11 at night, them I'm up every two hours to use the bathroom, and then I have to be up at 6:30 with the kids. So I feel like a I haven't gotten any good rest in a long time...I guess that's our bodies way of preparing for the baby. :)

I got an awsome deal!! 240 pampers brand diapers for 21 dollars!

I'm afraid I have bought to many new born diapers, I don't think I will use them all before he gets to big for them...will sotres take back diapers if they are unopened, or let you trade them out?

jojo -love the outfit so cute!!

I had my next consultant app & scan yesterday. baby is growing well, although he is still in a transverse position so unless he moves will have to have c-section. As they dont have any notes from my last c-section (had it while we were staying in Middle East) they are not sure I can have a VBAC now and think i might have to have another section instead but will confirm soon what the plan is. BP was a bit up 176/82 - so getting it checked each week now as well.

Caz, hope everything works out with your BP!
Butterfly, Walmart will exchange diapers!

Well ladies, had another scare yesterday. For the last couple days I've been having lots of watery discharge, but alot of it and been having contractions on and off and some pretty painful. Yesterday morning when I woke up I sat up in bed and a big chunk of my mucus plug can out. I ran to the bathroom to clean myself up and when I sat down on the toilet I started bleeding, like dripping dark red blood! I was freaking out! I called the hospital and they told me to come right over. They checked me and said they didn't find amniotic fluid, and I'm not dilating, but I am have contractions big enough to pick up on the monitor, and they did an ultrasound and found he is head down. They think there might be a pin whole in my bag but he might be plugging it up. Blood PRessure was great though and they said if I didn't have other kids they would probably keep me for a couple days but since I have my kids and its my 3rd and will know if something is wrong again sent me home. Ultrasound sound he's strong and healthy and is around 4.4lbs! PART_1305467558962.jpg

Have a follow up appt on Tuesday, and then another ultrasound in a couple weeks. Hope he stays in long enough!

Wow, Jojo, this baby is not letting you have any down time huh, its all surprises! :) I hope he can stay longer too. It's good that your not dialating thats one good thing.

My hubby and I got a date night yesterday, we celebrated our 10 yr anniversary on thurday. We have actually been together for 15 and half years but these 10 yrs feel like they have flown by. I can't believe it's been that long.

So we had a dinner and movie night out, it was great! We haven't had one since probably back in last oct when we were trying for this baby! :) lol.

We are also trying to take a weekend away soon, probably that last weekend of the month, before I really start getting too uncomfortable to go any where. I am excited about that. We don't want to go far, just get a way.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend.

Hi ladies,

joj glad you are not dialating, have the contractions stopped now? Hope baby Jadiel stays put a few more weeks!

Caz, would you prefer a vbac or c-section? Hope your blood pressure stays under control.

Trey great deal on diapers!:thumbup:

Butterfly glad all is well. I have my pram and swing still in boxes and like you want to wait a while so its not in the way.

I painted my daughter Chloe's room who will share with the baby when the baby is a few months old. It was nice to make it pretty. Also decorated my son's room as his was in real need also, so happy thats out of the way now!
I have my consultant appointment tomorrow and will tell him I would prefer a repeat c-section as opposed to a vbac. Hope he is happy with my decision!

HI ladies,

Had a regular dr apptment today. My blood pressure was kind of high. 119 over 97....but he thought maybe it was a wrong reading since they used a electronic machine....and the top number was good and the bottom was bad.

But I took it again with my machine at home just a little while ago and it was 130 over 86...which is a little high for me so I dont' know if this morning was a fluke or not. I guess I will just keep checking it to see what happens.

Butterfly, hope its just the electric machine that's making your BP read high. How do you feel?
Coral, great job on the decorating the kids rooms! Better to get it all done now. Got anything else cute and pink for the baby?
Caz,Trey,Cab how you ladies feeling?
For me I'm doing ok today. Feel like I have a burst of energy which is good. Probably all the rest I got yesterday. (Just laid around all day). Got some laundry done today, did my nails and some other little stuff. Been really trying to get my DD potty trained before the baby comes. 2 days with no diapers except to sleep at night. :happydance: My back and ankles are killing me today and more contractions but nothing crazy. Have a Dr appt tomorrow to check for dilation and then Wensday have an Oral surgeon appt for my son who had 3 extra teeth that need to be removed. Trying to get all the loose ends taken care of before Jadiel decides to make his grand entrance.

I'm supposed to be trying to get some sleep but the baby is kicking me way too much. Next midwife appt is Friday. I also took the day off from work so time to myself! Braxton Hicks contractions are kicking my butt! they don't hurt but they are so uncomfortable.

So, is it time to make predictions on delivery dates? :baby:

:sleep:

Hi ladies,

Jojo have too much pink stuff! lol My Mum bought over my moses basket she bought me so I will take a pic to show you guys. It's cream though I wanted something not pink!:haha:

I had my consultant appointment yesterday and everything is fine. I told him I would prefer a repeat c-section and he agreed. I got to choose between 12th July (38wk 3days) or 19th July (39wk 3 days) He only is available on the labour ward on Tuesdays. I would prefer him to do the op. Anyway I chose the 12th July. So just under 8 weeks now!:happydance:

WoW Coral! Its getting so close now isn't it!!

I went to the Dr. yesterday too to check up on everything and he said my BP is great 112/70. I'm still not dilating but with the contractions getting stronger and more frequent he said that he thinks I should only work part time and take it as easy as possible. I told him about having *TMI* the runs for last couple days and with that and everything else happening says basically I'm in early stages of labor but the shots I get are preventing me from dilating. So if I rest and don't put to much pressure on my cervix I'll probably be able to keep him in for at least 3 more weeks. After that no more shots and baby will likely come shortly after that! Excited but trying to figure out how I'm going to work less since that means less money!

Jojo you need to try to rest, although I know that must be hard. Lets hope baby can stay 3 more weeks!

Here is my 30+4 week bump and my moses basket my Mum got me :)

Attachments

• 18 may '11 005.JPG
    18 may '11 005.JPG
    105.1 KB · Views: 1
  • 18 may '11 006.JPG
    18 may '11 006.JPG
    115.1 KB · Views: 1
  • 18 may '11 002.JPG
    18 may '11 002.JPG
    126 KB · Views: 1
  • 18 may '11 004.jpg
    18 may '11 004.jpg