The 3peats are here!

jojo, looks like you need to take a break! When you say contractions do you mean the real thing or BH?
Coral nice bump pics and i like the moses basket.

I've been very uncomfortable this evening. Sleepy...very frequent braxton hicks...no pressure but I can feel him moving lower than usual. HOw do you know if you have "dropped"?

Coral, love the bump!!!

Trey, def the real thing! You can tell he's dropped by the pressure down there, he should feel really low, and heavy, I have started to have to wobble a bit and really feel like he's gonna fall out:haha:Also my insides were very sore and lady bits were hurting a lot 1st couple days. Do you think he dropped?

I'm not sure Jojo. I think he is lower but not completely dropped. Is it all or none?

I go to my midwife tomorrow so I'll ask her about the position of the baby. I'm also off of work so I am happy about that!

hope that little man will stay put for 3 more weeks jojo...hope your ok..
coral..cute bump and pretty basket for baby!! awwww:awww:
trey,caz and butterfly :hugs: hope all is well
asfm...im fine 27 weeks today, think im into nesting mode today, just planted 10000000000 baby flowers in the garden..:dohh: back is killing now, time to chill!! :thumbup:

I had my appt today. The baby has officially dropped. That makes me very nervous. I go back in a week to check my cervix. I need to take it easy but I don't know how to do that with 2 kids and a full time job.

Hi ladies,

Mc take it easy now girl, bet the garden looks pretty.:flower:

Trey, when do u finish work? When were your other kids born ? Were they early?

I'm not doing much today, in have a wedding reception to go to this evening but don't really feel like going! :haha:

Oh Trey, that's exciting!! Were either of your other kids early?

Try and enjoy the reception Coral!

Cab, I really wish I could bend over and fix up my garden!

Caz, how you feeling?

Well, I feel like I am back in my 1st tri! Every morning I wake up with a headache, feeling :sick: but not just in the am all day! So sleepy all the time and just feel worn out!! I can't wait to get back to normal!

I tried sitting around more than usual today. Hands and feet are swollen and I feel uncomfortable. My first was 3 weeks early and the second was right on time. I plan to work until I go into labor. I haven't seen any sign of my mucus plug, though. I will try to take pics tomorrow of the baby bump.

well i paid for fixing up my garden...:sleep: achey back too..:dohh:
trey look forward to new bump pics xx

Good Morning ladies,

The board has been busy since I was last on:) I love the pump and moses basket coral. I always wanted a moses basket but instead I bought a cradle swing this time around. I can't wait to use it.

Well, I have been nesting big time and I got my hubby helping out too. We had all the carpets cleaned last week, everything smells so nice and new again. I finally got my room cleaned out and the crib put in. Wednesday my new chair and my daughters bed comes then everything big will be done. :) I feel much better then.

I this next week I guess I will get all baby stuff washed and our bags backed for the hospital. I have a feeling this baby will come early, my bp has been up again, so I think it's beginning signs of things starting to change. I don't go back to the dr till June 2nd so I might have to call and tell him about the bp thing before then. It's been hanging around 150's over the 80's. Last time they didn't worry about it till that bottom number got about the 90's and stayed there.

Jojo- glad to hear your bp is good.

trey, cab, and coral....hope all is good with you too! :)

all is well here thanks xx..had mw app today all well, baby is in breech:dohh: but after researching it, plenty of time to turn :thumbup: xx

hey ladies,

Butterfly glad you are getting everything sorted for little ones arrival. I can't wait to start washing all the cloeths and blankets and putting them away, once I get the furniture! :rofl:

Hi MC, trey, jojo and caz hope all is ok with you all:flower:

hi ladies,

Here is a new pump pic...I am just now realizing how much I am going to miss pregnancy. I have 36 days till my c section date and I am kind of sad for it to be over.

Is any one else feeling this way? Has anyone else decided this will be the last baby? It will be my last, I will have had 3 cestions and I don't want another.

Attachments

• May 24, 34 weeks.jpg
    May 24, 34 weeks.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 0
36 days! wow, i bet your excited!!:yipee:
this will be my last pregnancy too, i think 3 is enough for me and ill be sad when my bump is gone, but ever so over the moon to have little Rhys here...i have 12 n half weeks (ish) its going fast..xx

This is my last and I will not miss pregnancy. I am too old for this...

36 days...wow. I wish I knew what day I will go into labor then I can plan better. Next appt is next week Tuesday and we get to see if I have dilated any.

Yea 34 wks Trey!!! :thumbup:
Butterfly and Cab love the bump pics!!
Coral and Caz hope all is well!

AFM, I'm hanging in there. Went to the Dr yesterday to get my shot and told them about me feeling so weak,dizzy and having so many contractions and they took my blood pressure and now its too low! It was 98/70! They said they thought I might be dehydrated so I had too come home and drink 100 ounces of water then see how I feel. I didn't get anywhere near that amount but tried really hard to get as much as I could. Only had a couple contractions and felt a bit better over all. I'm just so worn out all the time! Its so hard for me to sleep at night and I think its catching up to me. You guys have to be as tired as me right? Tonight is my breast feeding class and I'm kinda nervous. I hate being in a classroom setting with a whole bunch of other people. But my friend is coming with me seeing as my DH didn't want to go. I tried to explain how important it is for him to know some of the info to help me out but he didn't go for it.
As for your question Butterfly, I'm not sure if this is my last baby or not. In my head I know I shouldn't have anymore considering how hard a pregnancy is on my body and $$$$ but my heart wants at least 4 kids. Who knows I could change my mind once Jadiel comes into the world. My hubby and I have been talking about it alot and at first he was dead set on getting himself fixed after this baby but now I think were just going to get an IUD put in incase we decide to have 1 more.

Jojo- I would love more children if I didn't have to have a csection. But thos are hard to recover from and more risks for everyone you have so i'm done no matter what. They are tying more tubes while their delievering me.

Sorry to hear about your bp. Mine is staying high now. About 130-150 over 80-90's. I haven't called the dr yet, becuase I've been trying to see if it goes down with rest, but it's consistent so I guess I better call this week.

I have been very tired. But I slept so good last night. I only woke up once to go to the bathroom.

Trey- I'm only 31 but I am feeling like I'm getting to old for this too. :) I really jsut want to have fun with the kids now and move past the baby stages, but I will be cherishing this one the most I think. :)

Cab before you know it you'll be where i'm at....this is going by so fast...I can't believe it.

hey ladies,

This is def my last LO 3 is more than enough for me:haha: My c-section is in 48 days time so I'm counting down the days also Butterfly. I will miss being pregnant so trying not to rush it, even though I'm getting quite uncomfortable at times.

still have a few things on my list to get also:

carseat adapters to fit my pram
changing mats
bedroom furniture!!(MIL still hasnt got me it yet)
baby bath
nightgown and robe for hospital
big underwear for hospital and pads etc hmm what else

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back