The 3peats are here!

Its going to be the last for me as well!

I had an appointment at the VBAC clinic yesterday and they are really trying to pressure me into having a VBAC but I think I want to have another section instead so im not happy at all :(

caz, I was worried I would be pressued but my consultant was really good, he gave me all the facts and said to go away and think. I went back at 30 weeks and said I wanted a c-section and he said "ok, c-section it is" and made all the arrangements. I think they have to give you the choice. Tell them outright you want one and don't want to be pushed into somehting you are not happy with. Tell your midwife how you feel. Good luck:hugs:

thanks coral - I wish I had your consultant, mine would not even give me any information at all, all he would say was 'he recommended VBAC so I should have one' im 90% sure I want the c-section instead now so im going to have to be pretty firm with him I think!

happy birthday to corals chloe:cake: and happy birthday to my OH :cake:
like coral said, dont let them push you into something your not happy with!!! :hugs: caz xxxxxx

yeah caz be firm, its your body and your baby. If you go into labour and are scared etc it wont be good for you or the baby. Say to him you've weighed up the pros and cons and feel like a c-section is your best option. If they still insist, just tell them you have a choice and have taken the choice seriously, Good luck hun. When do you go back as you are almost 34 weeks now?

Ive complained to my midwife today and Im seeing a different consultant, ive got the app in 2 weeks so its starting to cut it a bit fine!

Hi ladies.....so baby Phoenix Made his appearance this morning at 6:13 am. My water broke at midnight and I got to hospital at 2:00 am and was having contractions and they verified that my water indeed rupture so I had my csection. He is in nicu but should only be maybe a week. He is 6 albs 11oz n 18 1/2 inches. He is 6 weeks early but doing great. I am doing this on my phone bi will post a pic later if it doesn't work now. :)

oh wow...congrats!!!!!!!!!!! 1st 3peats baby:happydance: look forward to pics...hope you and baby are well xx:hugs::happydance::happydance::flower::thumbup::happydance::happydance::cloud9::flower::baby::happydance::happydance:

OMG Butterfly WOW!!!!!!!!!

HUGE CONGRATS!!!:happydance::happydance:

So glad to hear you and baby are ok. Can't wait to see pictures! He was a good size for 6 weeks early wow!!:happydance:

I just noticed your baby Phoenix shares his birthday with my daughter Chloe :)

OMG! CONGRATS!!!!!! WELCOME BABY PHOENIX!!!!!
:hugs::hugs::cloud9::cloud9::thumbup::thumbup::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby:I am so happy for you butterfly!! How exciting! He was a big sized baby for 6 wks early!! Guess you don't have to worry about ur blood pressures now! Can't wait to see a pic! :hugs::hugs::hugs::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::baby::baby::baby::baby:

Had an ultrasound yesterday and Jadiel is doing well. 5lbs 12oz, and she says he has a head full of hair and she was pointing out little chubby pockets on his face!!:kiss::kiss::kiss: Dr is worried about my BP too. Have to go get a non stress test 2x a wk until baby is born, and also have to do a 24 hour urine test this weekend and keep an eye on it. But they did say that they are leaning toward inducing me @ 37 wks to prevent anything bad happening but will be doing 24 hour urine test a couple times till then!

OH I"M SO HAPPY FOR YOU BUTTERFLY!!!!!!

Jojo glad jadiel is growing nicely :awww: so if you are induced at 37 wks you have less than 3 weeks left! Eeek are you ready? :yipee:

Yes and no!?!?! I am soooo excited to see his little face and hold him and all of that but I am really gonna miss being preggo even with all the problems. So we have a few weeks more of excitement and dreaming of how its gonna be with the labor and the first time I see him etc.What about you? I bet your getting excited too!

is everyone having a section or has a date for induction on here apart from me? :shrug:

Well, my date hasn't been set yet just in the talking stage! It depends on how this 24 hr urine test goes!

My BP has been up and I've been having lots of headaches so the Dr ordered me a 24 hr urine test to check for protein. ALso now have to get a non stress test 2 x a wk till the baby is born.

is everyone having a section or has a date for induction on here apart from me? :shrug:

You aren't the only one.
I have no idea when baby is coming. I've done enough walking, bending, cleaning, and lifting these past three days that I would think if he were ready he would be here.

CONGRATULATIONS BUTTERFLY! please give us the details and pics as soon as you can! Did you nest? Lose your appetite?

Next appt is Tues. We get to see if I have dilated any.
Jojo, its hard to believe you'll miss being preggo. You have gone through so much.

So who is next?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->