The 3peats are here!

ah thanx jojo, i do think i remember you saying about your regular head aches....im not sure who is next but dont leave me as i WILL be last!!:dohh: hope you all stick around and wait until i have my :baby:

:hugs: glad to hear it, lots of people have been saying "i bet you go early" to me, i may....... i may not! amazing how many pshycic people i know, shame they cant give me the lotto numbers eh! i went over with chloe and connor by 8 and 4 days so im guessing this little one will also be late, but he will come when he is cooked enough!:thumbup:
i will need to know birth stories in great detail....you will get mine!!:rofl:
:hugs: to all xxxxxxxxxxx

Massive congratulations Butterfly!!!!

So exciting, the first 3-peats baby!!!

I dont have a c-section or induction date either cab xx

80 days to go!! wow its gone fast but the last few days have dragged.....:dohh: how is everyone, im decorating, then when thats done im washing,sorting and packing baby things and hospital bag:happydance: xx

Congrats on your only having 80 days left!!! How exciting!!

I don't know if these are signs of labor coming close but here is what's going on ( I feel like I'm 2ww symptom spotting again :haha:) I'm so :sick: all the time, everytime I eat it comes right up, lots of contractions but nothing steady, lots of back pain, lots of CM some tinged with blood, yesterday woke up and and had a burst of energy and made DH help me clean the house from top to bottom and Jadiel isn't moving to much last couple days.

What about you ladies?

hmmmm im thinking your going to have that little man early jojo.. sounds like your losing your plug...hope your not in too much pain and feeling bad with :sick:
im fine, just trying to keep active while i can, will be too bnig to move soon:dohh::haha: xxxx

I agree with Cab jojo - I think lo will be here before too soon! We have been doing lots of redecorating, we have moved Sapphira into the bigger spare room so baby can have the nursery when he reaches 6 months - this is her new room:

Attachments

• SL375965.jpg
    SL375965.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 2
  • SL375967.jpg
    SL375967.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 2
  • SL375968.jpg
    SL375968.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 2
  • SL375969.jpg
    SL375969.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 2
  • SL375971.jpg
    SL375971.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 1
And we have also redecorated our room and set up the crib. We just need to redecorate the nursery now as that is still pink from Sapphira being in there! Our new room:

Attachments

• SL375960.jpg
    SL375960.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 2
  • SL375961.jpg
    SL375961.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 2
  • SL375962.jpg
    SL375962.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 2
  • SL375963.jpg
    SL375963.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 2
  • SL375964.jpg
    SL375964.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 2
Caz I love the rooms!! Love the color of your room! So beautiful!! Great job mama!!!

Caz, great job. How are you guys finding the time and energy for baby preparation?

Jojo, you sound like you can go any minute. Are you timing the contractions?

I am not feeling my best today. Couldn't finish my dinner and am so sleepy. MW appt was today....1 cm dilated and 60% effaced. I go back next week. Maybe he is coming soon! Of course women walk around dilated for weeks and nothing happens, so we will see. My luck he will stay there the entire time. It's 90 degrees here!

ive heard women that have had babies in the past are usually 1cm/a fingertip dilated all the time:shrug: dont know if its true but its what ive heard... xxx

Trey, how exciting! Maybe you'll go b4 me!

I went to the Dr yesterday and I'm 1/2 cm dilated and baby head is in engaged. Dr said any day now. Next week is my last shot so we'll see what happens. Haven't gained any weight in last month. Last night I was throwing up all night long, horrible contractions 10 min apart and diarrhea. I'm so sore inside. I think this might be happening soon ladies! I just can't believe I forgot how much pain a contraction really is!!!

oooo im getting excited!!! :happydance:
keep me updated on anything thats happening, i need sordid details (tmi) and everything:haha: xxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->