The 3peats are here!

Just cleaned the fridge! I didn't realize all those parts came out. Cleaned the kitchen last night...no pains or BH so that was good. Now folding clothes. So much to do...

Has anyone else had the feeling like the babies fingers are touching your lady parts from the inside? It's hard to explain...but feels weird.

hey ladies, well its been 10 days since I have had the baby and I apologize for not getting pics up. But traveling an hour to the hospital everyday back and forth as left us exhausted and then coordinating care for my other two kids has been crazy. Oh, and I can't drive yet so I have to depend on other people.

So here are a few early pics of him being born and then today. He is doing very well. Doing everything on his own, we just are waiting for his feedings to increase and watching for apnea. I hope he will be home by next weekend. Dr. seem optimistic of this too.:)

I will try to catch up on all the pages past I have missed. but intill them I hope everyone is doing well and I hope to hear and read more soon.

Attachments

• P5260426.jpg
    P5260426.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 5
  • P5270483.jpg
    P5270483.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 5
  • P6020684.jpg
    P6020684.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 5
  • P6030696.jpg
    P6030696.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 5
oh he's lovely butterfly :awww: congrats again. Hope he comes home soon :hugs:

Congrats again Butterfly!! He is too cute!! Hope he comes home really soon! I know how you feel about driving to and from the hospital! Its horrible! You both look great though!

Jojo how are you feeling still getting contractions? Try to holdoff til Saturday that's my birthday! :haha: didn't u have a dream u will have the baby on June 11th?

HAHA! Coral, yes my husband and I both had a dream about the baby being born on 6/11. I am still getting contractions and they are getting more frequent and stronger and lasting longer but still not steady. SO much pressure though. Everytime he moves I actually feel like my lady bits are opening and closing :shy: and my groin and pelvis are sore I can hardly pick up my legs and I feel like my water will break any second. I got to check the babies fluid and to start another 24hr urine protein and a regular ob check. Fingers crossed!

Hi everyone. Butterfly, he is cute! I hope you will be able to take him home soon. Thanks for sharing the pics. Jojo, sounds like you can pop at any minute. Is the Dr appt today?

I'm ok. Last night my tummy hurt. It could have been contractions but I was half asleep. Feeling the pressure too but not as bad as jojo. I feel it more in my butt like I have to go to the bathroom.

Hi ladies,

well the word right now is that he can come home tomorrow. But they keep saying anyday and then it's not the day yet so who knows. But he has a sleep study tonight, which is kind of the very last step to him being discharged. Send some good positive thoughts our way that he does great and comes home tomorrow.

I hope you ladies hold those babies in until close to your due dates, having a NICU baby is the worst thing ever. I will keep you all in my prayers.

:hugs: to you ans LO butterfly!
jojo and trey....keep hold of them :baby:'s a little longer xxx

I am so miserable. I don't think I can do this any longer! These headaches are out of control and I have not been able to keep anything down for almost a week now. Contractions on and off but I can deal with that. Its the constant feeling weak, I fainted again yesterday and am so dizzy all the time I can't drive. I think what's happening is that my body is just not ment to carry a baby full term and its fighting against the shots. THe baby is doing well and is strong but my body is just able to carry a baby this long. I truly feel like I'm dying! DH is gonna drive me to the dr @ 4pm and I'm praying they say they will induce me soon so I can actually live again. I feel horrible that I can't even take care of my kids! I know its important to keep him in as long as possible but I don't think I can physically do it any more.

I love the pictures butterfly - he is such a cutie xx

Jojo, what did the Dr. say? I'm sorry that you are feeling so bad! That sounds terrible.

Butterfly I hope he comes tomorrow!!!

I'm holding on as long as I can. I will be 36 weeks tomorrow. Butterfly how far long were you when the baby came?

jojo did you go to docs? what they say, i hope they induce you soon, your almost full term maybe they will induce you!:shrug: :hug: thinking of you xxxxxxxx

Well, no such luck with the induction quite yet but I guess that's a good thing. He said still 1/2 cm dilated but wants me to hold out a little longer. Did decide to stop giving me my shot so my body will do want it naturally wants. Hopefully that will relieve so of the issues I having. He agreed that maybe the reason Im going thru so much is because my body is fighting against the shot. So, I guess we'll see. My belly is feeling pretty strange today. Lots of cramps, not actual contractions this morning yet but really crampy. Tons of very thin CM today.

How are you ladies feeling?

im very well today thanx jojo:hugs: im starting the mammoth task of washing all the baby clothes,bedding etc..:dohh:
hope you feel better soon, those last few weeks are the worst! :hug:

Butterfly hope the baby can come home today:hugs:

Jojo hopefully now he has stopped the shots you will feel a little better:hugs:

Trey not long now for you either its so exciting:happydance:

Caz did you have your consultant app yet?

MC how are you hun? :hugs:

Ive got consultant this afternoon - i will update with what they say!

jojo - sorry you are feeling bad, will they induce you at 37 weeks or is the plan just to wait it out?

We are all getting so close to due dates now!!

10 week to go, on friday for me....doesnt feel close :cry: wish i was as far on as you girls.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->