The 3peats are here!

10 weeks sounds like nothing to me, but I have got 5 weeks and that sounds like ages - im officially crazy!!!! I think it always feels like longer if its your own count down but I bet the last few weeks will really fly by! xx

Caz, I think the goal for them is to let everything happen naturally unless my bp gets out of control. My luck I'll have to be induced anyway because he won't want to come out!!

Cab, I feel like its taking forever too! Its good to keep yourself busy so when your done with washing your baby clothes you can come on over to my house and do some laundry for me!!

I have 34 days I think now til my csection and that seems ages away. I'm hoping once I get my furniture for the baby I can keep busy sorting at and putting all the clothes and things away to keep me busy.

I'm ok mc, don't worry time will fly you'll see

Hi ladies, well there is no baby home tonight. He is going to have to wait a few days becc\ause they decided he needs to come home on a apnea monitor. He has been having short little 1 second pauses in his breathing so they are making us use a monitor for a while.

We have to train on it first though, which we will do Friday morning. Then we have to sleep over in the hospital one night with him and his monitor, which is friday night. So they say he will be discharged Saturday afternoon. :(
I'm so sad about it but I guess it's better to be safe than sorry.

I think it was you trey that asked how far I was when he was born and I was 34 weeks and 4 days. He is 36 weeks and 4 days tomorrow. So he will be 37 weeks when he is realeased.

I hope all you ladies just hang in there your last few weeks of pregnancy. they are so worth it for the baby. :) JoJo I hope you feel better without your shots.

Talk again soon.

my heart goes out to you Butterfly, my DD was born at 34+3 and she had to be in the NICU for 3 wks. It was horrible. You feel so helpless and desperate to get them home. Hang in there hunni!

Hope that you get him home soon Butterfly xx

Ladies, how many of you are still DTD on a reg basis? I'm confused. If sperm is suppose to soften the cervix and induce labor why is it ok to do it the whole pregnancy?

not DTD for months...maybe when i concieved!! too scary when you have had bleeding issues, :argh: ive heard that the :sex: can only trigger labour when your cervix is "ready" to start dilating...:shrug: we WILL deffo be trying it to get this little one moving in a few weeks!:thumbup: worked a treat for my last pregnancy!..:happydance:

Butterfly I hope the baby comes home Saturday:hug: like you said better to be safe than sorry.
Jojo ive heard the same as mc that it only ripens cervix when the cervix is ready. I've been dtd regularly but not as often as before.

Good Morning, Ladies
I'm ready to go back to sleep. I hope everyone is doing well today. Everyone take a moment and be truly thankful for our babies. A friend's sister lost her baby at 8 months pregnant and still had to go thru natural labor. It died in utero. Very sad.
My coworkers are planning a baby shower for me next Friday. My first and only one...how sweet.
My next checkup is Monday. Been feeling period like pains low in my tummy and some in my back. It's constant and bearable.
Hope u have a great weekend!

awww trey :hugs: for the friend, that is so sad, i am truly grateful for God blessing my family with my baby. xxx

OMG Trey! That is the most horrible thing a woman could go thru. THat is such a big fear for me. I have been having the same types of pains! I have my next check up on MOn so see if I'm dialated any more!

Hey Coral!! AInt it your birthday today?? HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday Coral if it is your bday!!

So the baby is finally home. They let us go home friday evening instead of staying the whole night. YEAH!! He is doing great, the monitor has been running since friday at 2 and it has not even picked up any breathing issues. It makes me feel so much better so know that we have the monitor to let us know if he does have a problem but I will be ready in two weeks to go be reevaluated and be able to take it off.

Jojo- I hope you start feeling better know that they stopped your shots. Just think it's almost over and you will be holding that baby real soon.

I can't get over how small Phoenix is, all me babies were really big and he is so small. He's just now hit 37 weeks and should still be inside me, its crazy to think about it like that.

Cab, Coral, Trey I hope you all are doing well.

Happy Birthday Coral!!

So glad he is home now Butterfly and really glad to hear everything is going well xx

Butterfly so glad baby is home now :awww:

Trey that is terrible and my worst nightmare :(

It was my Birthday Saturday thanks for the birthday wishes:flower: I had a great day my family and friends threw me a surprise baby shower! I had such a lovely day I've attached a few pics.

Hope you are all well. Caz have you got a date yet?

jojo not long now, are you feeling any better?

MC how are you feeling hun x

Attachments

• babyshower 008.jpg
    babyshower 008.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 1
  • babyshower 009.jpg
    babyshower 009.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 1
  • babyshower 010.jpg
    babyshower 010.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 1
  • babyshower 011.jpg
    babyshower 011.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 1
aww Coral, I love the pictures- makes me so hungry!!

I have no date yet but seeing consultant again tomorrow so hopefully will then! xx

Apparently they are going to make a plan tomorrow - whatever that means!! I think im going to have a VBAC if its before 40 weeks but a c-section if its after, which I know it will be after 40 weeks as they put me really far ahead at my scan!!

Happy belated Birthday, Coral. I'm sure the shower was an awesome surprise!
I'm so glad Phoenix is home! I look forward to seeing more pics.
Jojo, how was your Doctor appt?
Mine was uneventful. He has dropped some more but that was it. She didn't check my cervix this time...next one is next Monday. We will talk more about inducing then. I don't know if I should...what do you guys think?
Caz, do whatever you feel comfortable with...its your body.
Cab, what kind of house project are you working on now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->