The 3peats are here!

Hi all. The goodies from the baby shower look so great. Making me very hungry just looking at it. :)

I will post more pics soon....He had is first apptment today with the pediatrician and he said all looked great. Phoenix was 7 lbs and 11 oz, so in less than three weeks he is 1 lb even above birth weight. :) That;s even with losing down to 6 lbs 1 oz in the hospital.

I can't wait till we all have our babies and can share photos.

It went well, I have decided to try for a VBAC unless I go overdue then Im going to have a section. I decided to go for VBAC as I want to be able to hold Sapphira as well after giving birth and she is a very heavy girl so I wont be able to if I have the section.

I saw the head of the unit and because of my complaint last time the horrible dr that I saw before is no longer allowed to work with patients by himself and is being retrained in learning how to 'communicate' with people hahaha!!!

Where is Jojo?

Well, I woke up around 4a with what felt a bad gas bubble. It wouldn't go away so I got up and started drinking water and walking. I feel better, but I don't feel right. I'm trying not to be paranoid. I just don't know what my body is trying to tell me. My back hurts, but is it because my bump is so low? Do I go to work or stay home? Even if I stay home I have to leave for awhile because we have a showing. I don't know...

sounds exciting Trey - hope that this is the start of something for you!!

Hope Jojo is ok too

ok Caz glad you feel better now. Vbac is a good idea with have another baby to look after too.

Trey sounds promising, when are you off of work for maternity leave? keep us updated!

Hope jojo is ok, wonder if she went into labour?

MC 64 days:happydance:

Well I got my nursery furniture yesterday and set my daughters room up, poor Chloe has been pushed into the corner now, with all the baby stuff the room is cramped but I like it! 26 days left for me:happydance:

Attachments

• babysroom 003.jpg
    babysroom 003.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 1
  • babysroom 005.jpg
    babysroom 005.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 1
  • babysroom 006.jpg
    babysroom 006.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 1
  • babysroom 009.jpg
    babysroom 009.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 1
I love the nursery Coral, its so pretty xx

butterfly glad to hear baby Phoenix is gaining weight fast. 7lbs11oz is a good weight for almost 38 weeks he would have been big if he went full term right?

Hey ladies! Thanks for the worry but I'm still here and pregnant! Its been crazy around here with me having at least 3 dr appts each week. I went yesterday and I'm 1 1/2cm and the contractions are getting worse and are mostly in my back. I have sooooooo much watery discharge its crazy! I've never had anything like this before. I had them check to make sure its not fluid and they said no but its so much its going thru my underwear onto my pants! My whole body is so extremely sore from having contractions for so long. I have been eating spicy foods, having :sex:, and walking at least an hour everyday on a nature trail on top of the normal cooking,cleaning,and taking care of the kids. I just really want to have this baby already! Is anyone else having that much watery discharge?

Trey, maybe its your body telling you to take a break! I think you should take off today and go relax!
Coral I love the nursery!! Great job! R the older kids getting excited>
Caz, happy that Dr got put in his place!! R u happy about having the VBAC?
Butterfly, I'm so happy your baby is home and doing so well. How do you feel? So, how is it having 3 kids? ANy tips?
Cab, how u feeling luv?

Jojo, are your contractions erratic or they come at a set time? I think I've had a few so far.

im fine girls thanx for asking, just getting the last few bits for baby and me for hospital bags..going to be packing those in the coming weeks...
im liking the sound of all these babies starting to get ready to come...contractions etc....baby No2 of 3peats ...arriving soon:yipee: xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi you guys. Hope all is well. I'm still hanging in there. I'm at work again today. Today is my baby shower. I'm so tired and my feet are very swollen. BUT I'm trying not to complain today.
Have a great day!

Hope you had a great baby shower Trey!!!

I had some contractions last night for a couple of hours and thought it was starting but they have all stopped so I guess not!

HI ladies,

Sounds like everyone is having those thrid trimester contractions that make you think well what is this, false alarms, or leading to something....I can't wait for someone else to have their baby,but I can wait a while if it means you all come home with healthy babies. :)

Three kids is not so bad. Alteast for me my other two are 7 and 5, and have their bdays in Aug so they are being very good about helping or leaving me alone when I ask. My husband has the summer off since he's a teacher and is really taking charge of the kids and letting me have my leisure time with the Phoenix. The only bad thing this week is that my son the 5 year old is sick. I thought it was an sinus infection, but now he's running fever and has a sore throat so I don't kwow what it is. I think I will be taking him to the Doctor on Monday. :(

JADIEL IS HERE!!! He was born on 6/17/11 @ 4:15am. He was 7lbs 1.5oz and 19inches long. The started the induction @ 1:00pm and he popped out 15 hrs later. Pics to come! We left the hospital yesterday and were doing well. I'm so in love and sore!!

be quick with the pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:haha: awwwwwwwwww so pleased for you xxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->