The 3peats are here!

Well, Jojo I'm glad that you and baby are well. I am looking forward to sharing my story when it happens. I'm at work again today feeling like crap. Tummy hurts and sleep deprived. Something has to happen soon, right?

After losing some of my plug my discharge has decreased. I don't even have to wear a liner anymore. Has anyone ever heard of this before?

I've never heard of that. Maybe you should ask your dr? I know u feel crappy but I'm telling you :sex:,spicy food and walking! Me and hubby DTD everynight and I was walking like crazy the week I started to dilate! The night before I had him I walked 3 miles and had spicy food and DTD! U can do it!!!

Can't wait to see who's next!!!

lol, wont be me!:dohh: i have 5 weeks until full term..8 weeks until due day...and they may leave me up to 2 weeks over before induction...so have up to 10 weeks left :growlmad: xxxxxxxxxx

Jojo Thanks for sharing your story! So glad for you that the baby hung in there long enough to be full term. He is so cute, I wish my babies had hair like that. :)

Your family is cute, I hope you all are enjoying that new bundle of joy to the max, I am and I want it to last forever, this baby stage. :)

Trey, I hope you are soon and it goes well.

Thanks for sharing your birth story jojo - glad everything worked out well, I love the family photo.

I had mw yesterday, everything was fine but head is not engaged yet so I think I had still got a while to wait. I think Trey will be next, then coral, the me then Cab! xx

I'm just checking in. I was in the bathroom all morning. Hope it's a sign.

good luck Trey - hope this is it for you xx

Checking in ladies! Been So busy! I forgot how much sleep you don't get when u have a newborn plus 2 other kids! Its all so worth it though! I'm so in love all over again.

Trey, you lost your plug and now potty time! I think its coming mama!! I can't wait to see pics of his little face!

How r u other ladies feeling?

Trey good luck hope the baby makes his appearance soon!

Caz I don't know you might go before me. How many weeks were you with your daughter?

Jojo glad you are enjoying your new baby although they are hard work :)

Butterly hope all is well with you.

Cabs, how are you feeling?

Nothing much with me, just very uncomfortable most of the time but not too bad. I'm 36 weeks today and 17 days til my c-section!:happydance:

Baby has been really fussy since we brought him home. He was throwing up alot and pooping every hour. His little bum is so sore. We have been taking him every other day to get his wt checked and finally yesterday they decided he's allergic to milk so no more breast feeding and on to soy formula. We have been introducing it slowly but since he started it no more crazy pooping and no more throwing up. He was up screaming last night from 11pm-4am but hopefully his belly will start feeling better soon. But my boobs are so full of milk they feel like they are going to explode!! its almost as painful as the labor!!

Trey, anything?
Coral,Caz and Cab I bet you guys are getting so excited!
Butterlfy, how you dealing with 3 kids?

oh no Jojo sorry to hear the baby is allergic to milk, poor little guy. Maybe you could try expressing a little milk to make you more comfortable? Hopefully the baby will feel a bit better now. :awww:

I'm still here and preggo. I went walking earlier. Nothing. My Mom is here and she is a retired nurse practitioner and used to be a Midwife. She checked where the baby is positioned last night...externally. He is engaged. Shoulders are even low. What is he waiting for? I actually feel good today...no pains.

Come on baby Trey!!! We want to meet you!

Coral I did express just a bit from each breast and took some tylenol and it helped. He is feeling better already! Sorry to hear ur uncomfy.It will be over soon!

jojo - sorry to hear lo is having problems, hope the soy milk sorts everything for you

Trey - sounds like its going to be very soon - im jealous!

Don't be jealous, Caz. With the way things are going you will have your baby before me. I gave up hope that he will come before his due date. That means I would have 7 more days of work. I think I have decided to have the sweep done on Tuesday. If he is still not ready, it won't work anyway.

Jojo, I hope Jadiel is feeling better. I honestly didn't know they could be allergic to mother's milk. Are you sad that you don't get to breastfeed?

Jojo and Butterfly, what is it like having 3 kids now? Are the older ones helpful? Jealous?

Coral, sorry you are uncomfortable. I know how you feel.

Cab, I hope all is well.

Well Trey, its not my actual milk he's allergic to. Its the dairy in my diet going into my milk. He is doing so much better on the soy formula. I'm not really sad I can't breastfeed because it was soooo hard with the other 2 kids. My kids are doing ok with the new baby. My son is all over him and wants to be with him 24-7. He is a great help. My daughter is getting there. She's throwing alot of fits and is now regressing with the potty . All day today she peed herself. She's very jealous and doesn't get why I can't hold her while I'm holding him. She wants to get in his swing and bouncy seat, doesn't want to walk anywhere. But I think ( hope & pray ) it will get better!

awww lovely pic jojo :awww:

Trey any twinges yet?

Caz, how about you any labour signs?

Nothing for me not that I expect to this early. 2weeks today til my c-section:happydance: I have everything ready now, hospital bag for me hospital bag for baby all the gear, nappies, clothes etc, just need the baby now. Been very hot here last couple of days so trying to rest as heat exhausts me.

Cabs where have you been? hope all is ok :hugs::kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"