The 3peats are here!

Lovely picture jojo -very cute!

Im still here with no real signs - I think im going to go overdue though :(

Not long until your section now coral - yay!

Caz, why do you feel that ur going over due?
Trey, any baby yet?
Coral, I bet your getting so excited!
Cab, hope all is well hunni
Butterfly, how you and ur lo holding up?

Hi ladies. At 5pm I had my sweep. My mom just checked his head position...externally...and he is completely in my pelvis! Maybe this is it. No contractions yet, though. I just feel so heavy down below and I feel like I want to go to the bathroom. I'll keep you posted.

Hey ladies! Any sign of new babies coming???

Trey, hope your in labor right now love!

Love your avatar pic cab! You look great. How you feeling?

:cry: I'm still preggo. :cry:

One good thing is that yesterday was my last day at work. We are talking about inducing Saturday morning. My DH is wondering if it fits our schedule...I could knock him out. We arent talking about when to have a package shipped. This is my body! I'm tired. I'm huge.

I've been walking, BDing, the sweep, praying....

Anymore suggestions?

Trey, when you :sex: are you getting up right away? Try laying there just like when we were TTC. Let the :spermy: have time to soften things up!

:wave: im fine thanx jojo, hows motherhood a 3rd time round? i bet its fab!:happydance:

trey...try eating hot currys, fresh pineapple, play with your nipples:haha:(it makes the body release oxytocin(or something) that is the same as a baby suckling , so gets your uterus to contract), try a fast walk, as far and as fast as you can! but failing all them ideas...saturday isnt too far ahead! hope your well apart from being fed up! :hugs:

:hugs: to everyone else xx

We talked/argued last night regarding this induction thing. Why is it such a big deal? I thought things were cool this morning cause we went out for a nice walk and talked some more. We got home and I mentioned not telling the kids until after the baby is born. My DH said "oh, are you still going in Saturday?" WTF! Excuse my language but I'm so over this. I'm so angry.

I'm so sorry to hear you and DH R having trouble with this. When does he want to have you go in? If you don't mind me asking why doesn't he want you to be induced Sat?

Jojo, I'm not even sure what it is with him. He says he wants baby to come on his own.

im not sure if your having your induction today trey but just wanted to wish you all the best if you are being induced...speedy labour and safe delivery of baby!! :hugs: :happydance: xxxxxxx

Good luck if you have your induction today Trey :)

Im down to single figures - 9 days to go (or probably 23 if I go really overdue!)

No induction...bummed right now. Had some contractions yesterday but nothing came if them. The baby was stretching so hard yesterday I thought he would break my water. Lol. Anyway, my West Indian Fam told me about Thyme Tea so I will probably go find some today. I think I'm upset with myself, too for not sticking to my beliefs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->