The 3peats are here!

Trey, your doing a great job luv! He can't stay in there forever! But I know you must feel so desperate to get him out! Hang in there hunni! I'm sending lots of labor love for you!

Sending lots of labor love to all of you ladies!! I'm getting excited for you guys! Can;t wait to see pics.

2 cups of tea down the hatch. Now we wait. I want to go see a movie later maybe that will de-stress me.

no labour love for me just yet!! maybe in 3 -4 weeks! :haha: trey you can have my labour love that jojo sends! :hugs: not long now!! xx

Trey sorry baby hasn't arrived yet but like Jojo said he can't stay forever, let us know if the Thyme tea works. Hopefully you are in labor now!:happydance:

Caz its possible we will have the babies the same day your due the 11th right? I'm having the baby the 12th its getting so exciting now I'm down to single digits:happydance:

Jojo hows baby Jadiel? Doing much better now on soy? How is your daughter now is she still jealous?

MC morning lovely :hi:

Coral - that would be cool if we have them the same day!!!

I have been having some pains since 7pm last night but they are not regular at all yet so dont think anything is properly starting. Still maybe they will be doing something!

Hi Ladies,

Trey- Sounds like you are so close. I hope it happens anytime now. :)
Caz is next right?

Jojo-sorry about the baby having to go to soy! I am having similiar issues, I have noticed that if I have a lot of dairy things it upsets him, but no throwing up just alot of crying and gas. So I have just been trying to aviod the dairy right now. I guess I might be living off soy milk my self for awhile. Oh, and alot of the veggies upset him too. So no salads, broccolli, cauliflower, or any other green veggies. So needless to say I am tired or carrots & tomatoes. :)

Life with 3 kids has been really easy actually. But mine or so old now, almost 8 and 6 (bdays are in Aug). And having my husband home for the whole summer has been a life saver. But I imagine things being harder once school starts back up and all my help leaves me. :(

I don't know if you all celebrate Fourth of July, but we do and I am off monday so it's been a nice relaxing 3 day weekend. Yeah!

Hope to see pics of TREY's baby next time I'm on...so exciting. :)

Attachments

• P6301055.jpg
    P6301055.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 2
  • P6301057.jpg
    P6301057.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 2
  • P6301064.jpg
    P6301064.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 3
  • P7021074.jpg
    P7021074.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 1
oh sorry about that one pic...it was really cute but I guess it's too big for the upload.

Oh caz maybe thte start of something then?

Butterfly, lovely pics the baby is getting big already :awww:

Love the pics.....
Just a quick update. Contractions! All night. I'm going to walk around drink some water and make sure they are real. I hate to get my hopes up. I'll let you know what happens.
Happy 4th of July for my fellow Americans!

Happy 4th Butterfly and Trey! How cool would that be if he was born today! GL hunni. Can't wait for updates!

Ok, trey. I'm taking no news is good news!!! Can't wait for an update.

Any news Trey? good luck hope this is it for you!

Butterfly - love the pictures, so cute!

Im still here, pains lasted a day and then stopped :( I just want to give birth now!!!

I'm not that quiet. Lol. Still preggo BUT I have a Dr appt in the next hour. Fingers crossed that I'm dilated enough to be admitted. I'll keep u posted.

:happydance:
I am almost 4 cm and my membranes are bulging. My water can basically break at any moment. Since my DH and I had such a terrible disagreement before I told her that we would talk about what to do and call her in the morning. SO, we have decided to go in tomorrow morning! My Mom thinks I should have been admitted today, but I told her that I would like to have some time with the kids and be able to plan for childcare, take a shower, make sure bag is packed with all that i need, etc. Right now I am laying down but baby is moving about. Oh yeah he is back to back with me!! He better be working on turning around. I've heard back labor is terrible.

:baby: time is coming soon! Thanks for all your labor dust and well wishes.

Caz, my contractions and pains were the same...they would be strong one day and nothing the next.

Hope all is well.

Great news trey. Maybe this time tomorrow you will be holding your new :baby: :Yipee:

Good luck and let us know What happens!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->