The 3peats are here!

WOOOOOO WHHHOOOOO TREY!!!!!! GL babe and will be thinking about you!!!! I'm sooooo excited for you!

:yipee: baby time!! all the best, look forward to your birth story and pics of bubba!! xx

Yay fantastic news Trey - sooo excited for you! Good luck and keep us updated xx

Ok Trey... Hope you are holding your baby right now!!!

Caz, how you feeling hunni? ANything yet?

Coral, I bet your getting so excited! Its almost time.

Butterfly, those pics are the cutest. I'm so glad everything is going well for you and your family.

Hey Ladies...I'm so sleepy...

Mason Twain Foxx born July 6th @ 4:32p 8 lbs 15ozs 21 inches.

More details and pics to follow.

Massive congratulations Trey - Im so happy for you! I cant wait to see pictures xxx

congratulations trey!!!!
:yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:
:crib::crib::crib::crib::crib::crib::crib::crib::crib::crib::crib::crib:
:blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue:

What a big boy and born on his due date! xx​

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!:baby::baby::baby::happydance::happydance::baby::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::crib::crib::crib::crib::crib::dance::dance::dance::awww::awww::awww::headspin::headspin::headspin::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::baby::baby::baby:

I'm so happy for you! Love the name. He weights more @ birth than Jax does now!! I'm so happy for you. Can't wait to hear all the details and see that cute little face. Get some rest. You need it!!

Just been to midwife. He is only just engaged (4/5 felt). She tried a sweep but was not able to do it as my cervix is still too far back. She says still a while for things to happen but thinks its more likely I will end up with a section than a VBAC with how things are looking. Another sweep booked for next week. Feeling a bit down right now

lovin the new avatar jojo:awww:
caz...:hugs: hope that sweep works for you!!
coral...5 days!!!!!! :yipee:
xxxxxxxxxxx

Everything will work out Caz. If you really want a VBAC can;t you insist on one?

Caz your cervix can change overnight I believe so be positive, I hope you get your vbac :hug:

Everything will work out Caz. If you really want a VBAC can;t you insist on one?

They wont induce if you have had a c-section before because its too risky so i have until 10 days overdue then they will book me for another section

Oh, well get to walking!! HAHAHA! Are you doing anything to try and get him to come down more??

Oh, well get to walking!! HAHAHA! Are you doing anything to try and get him to come down more??

Im going to do lots & lots of walking I think, hope it encourages him down!!

I think it really helped me! Do lots of squatting, walking and :sex:! Come on little baby! We want to meet you too!!!

Coral, Monday's the big day right?

Cab, lov your avatar pic too! TOO CUTE!!

corals c-sec is the 12th/tuesday:yipee: jojo...hows the family is Jadiel settling in!? xx:awww: im getting so sick of being pregnant now...ive got 5 weeks 6 days until due day, hope i dont go over too much :dohh: xx

yes its Tuesday. I'm so excited!
MC you'll have to do all the natural inducing methods from 38 weeks!

Caz any signs?

Jojo hows the baby?

Trey we need pics!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back