The 3peats are here!

Its so crazy your saying your craving oranges and orange juice because all day yesterday all I wanted was orange juice and I ate a whole bag of oranges! I craved them when I was preggo with my son:haha:

Thats so weird, i have been craving orange juice and been drinking it by the gallon! hmmm least im not the only one! hehe! xxx

Hello ladies! Trey,Caz,Coral, (soon to be Cab) and I were in a TTC group called 3peats. We were TTC #3. WEll, we all got our :bfp:!!!! So we decided to start our thread here. If your preggo w/ and wanna chat that would be great!

:happydance::happydance:WERE HERE LADIES!!:happydance::happydance:

i think ill be joining you all soon my 3peats girls...what do you think???

Attachments

• P091210_12.130001.jpg
    P091210_12.130001.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 5
OMG Cab! I see the line!!! Did you test early? What do you think?

yea i tested early, af due friday/saturday...going to use a more sensitive test tomorrow and go with that result for this cycle, if bfn then onto cycle 4 but if bfp...well...:wohoo:

hi ladies,
I think must be something we ar needing, like vit c, if we are all craving oragnes or orange juice. I have to have a cup almost every morning.

I took my son to the doctor, He's dehydrated since this bug hit him, so i have to really push him to drink more or we are going to end up needing some iv fluids. No fun for a five year old so he better drink up, but he's not going to be happy to do it. He just feels to crummy.

Mother cabbage, I think I see a line, get a good test and I hope you are joining us. :)

here i am girls!!!!! im joining you!!!! caz, trey, coral and jojo and me...the 3 peats orignals are as 1 team again..:wohoo: and i cant wait to get to know the ladies you have met over here on 1st tri...:wave: all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Attachments

• P101210_09.340001.jpg
    P101210_09.340001.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 4
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::thumbup::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::dance::dance::dance::dance::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::friends::friends::headspin::headspin::headspin::smug::smug::smug::yipee::yipee::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:

I am sooooo happy for you Cab! Welcome back!!! What a wonderful Christmas gift! Did you show OH? How are you feeling? Did you call a Dr? YAY!!!!!!!! And to think this was the month you weren't suppose to be trying!

yay she's back!!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::bfp::bfp::bfp::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:
:friends::friends::friends::friends::headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::flasher::flasher::flasher::flasher::flasher::loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy:
my old buddy sneaky cabbage:haha::haha::haha: :rofl:

when is your DD, August sometime?

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy cab I knew it wouldnt be long. Im so so so glad you are back!!!!! When is your edd?

Sorry I have not been on so much this week ladies, im really struggling with tiredness. The ms is not so bad now, but this last week I just cant sleep. Im waking every hr and only getting really light sleep with crazy dreams, its not fun!

butterfly- how is your son now? Is he better?

:wave: my edd is Aug 20th..:happydance:.....havent rung the dr yet, over in uk, well our town anyway...we dont get it confirmed by doctor...we just have to make a midwife appointment for when we think we are 8weeks, then they scan us around 12 weeks.....its a bit crap but i know im preggo! i dont need some old fuddy duddy doctor to tell me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wohoo:

yay an end of August baby, a great time to have a birthday, all nice and sunny!!

:yipee: my DD birthday is 20th july! so ill have 2 summer LOs and DS birthday is march 5th :happydance:

my edd is 14th July so I will have one summer baby and a winter (dd is 16th December!)

Both of my kids have august birthdays. ITs fun them being really close together but hard on the budget. I'm glad this baby is not an august baby and due sooner, late june, but that's also around my hubby's bday so i'm not getting a break from the budget after all. :)

My 9 week bump pic, please excuse the pjs & rough looking face :haha:

Attachments

• SL374964.jpg
    SL374964.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 6
my OH birthday is 26th may!!! so much in common coral!! love it :yipee: when did you do a digi?? 16dpo?? cant remember! i may get one next week!! ...xx

Hello Ladies!!
Cab!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: I'm so happy for you!! WELCOME! We are all back together! I knew it wouldn't take you long!

My DS is a winter baby, in fact he just turned 4 on the 5th of Dec. My DD is a summer baby and the new baby will be a summer baby too.

I told my youngest (2) that I have a baby in my tummy and she told me no I don't. Then I told her when she turns 3 she will be a big sister and she told me no she is a baby sister. I don't think she gets it. I haven't told my 4 year old yet.

I have been feeling good. My energy is still a little blah and at night my tummy gets a little upset and I don't feel like eating. If I weren't preggo with the way I have been eating I would be doing a detox by now. What is a safe way to cleanse during this time??? Anyone know?

My morning peace has been interrupted by little footsteps and the need for hot chocolate.

Caz, girl I hope you start feeling better soon. I feel your pain and discomfort.
Butterfly, hope your son feels better soon.
Jojo, hope you are hanging in there with the MIL.
Coral, hope all is well with the night time job.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->