The 3peats are here!

I was released Friday evening from the hospital. I'm trying to get back to the way things "were" but my body won't let me.
My birth story is very boring....which is the way I wanted it.
When we went in I was already having contractions and a lot of pressure. My Midwife came in and broke my water. Contractions really started after that! At 5 cm dilated I asked for an epidural because I my wish was to have a manageable delivery. I progressed quickly. The next time they examined me I was at 10! I pushed for 12 min and there he was!
I'm glad it has finally come and gone. He is a cutie. My kids especially the 3 year old is all over us every chance she can. She is so rough.
I'll post more pictures later...

Attachments

• IMAG0273 (380x640).jpg
    IMAG0273 (380x640).jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 1
Oh wow he's gorgeous trey :awww: glad your birth went to plan sounds perfect! Congrats again.

He is soooooooo cute Trey! Perfection! Glad to hear everything went well. Sounds like the 3rd babies are just slippin out! LOL! Take it easy Trey. This time around it has taken me way longer to heal and for the 1st time I am dealing with postpartum. Can;t wait to see more pics!!

Coral, any plans for the last couple days before the baby comes?

Caz, how are you feeling? Any signs?

Cab, you never know. 3rd one might be really different. Weren't your other babies big?

trey.....awww:awww: too cute!! he is adorable and the birth sounds ideal, hope mine goes the same way!!:hugs: xx

coral...tomorrow is the day!! eeeeeek...cant wait, hope all goes well:hugs::yipee: xx

caz...any news yet?? :hugs: and :dust:<---labour dust :haha:

jojo....i smile everytime i see your avatar:awww: my 1st :baby: was 7lb 4oz and my 2nd :baby: was 9lb 1oz...hoping this one is a bit smaller than my 2nd..:argh: but what will be will be...5 and half weeks to go!!:happydance: xx

butterfly...hope your well :hugs: xx

Good luck for tomorrow Coral - will be thinking of you and cant wait for the update!

I have a few pains today but have been on and off for a while so dont know if it will develop into anything!

Its my due date today-yay!!!

Jojo, hope you are ok, you mentioned postpartum depression :hug:.
No plans for me other than take it easy really. Kids are at school now. I'm going to try to get an early night as I have to be up about 5am to get ready for the hospital. I'm not scheduled for the surgery til the afternoon though:wacko:

Caz, I hope those twinges are the start of things, maybe our babies will share birthdays?:happydance:

Cabbage, not long now luv, hope your birth is as smooth sailing as trey's also.

Trey hows is everything with little Mason.

Butterfly hope everything is well with little Phoenix also.

More than that I'm scheduled for afternoon but by this time tomorrow should be holding my baby girl :yipee:

Coral I can't tell you how excited I am for you guys! Can't wait for pics. Will your other kids be there? What is here name again? The only girl outta the whole group! OOOOHHHH I'm so excited for you!

today has dawned cozza!! :yipee: cant wait to see pics of Kiera Rose (sp:dohh:) eeeeeek too excited :wohoo::yipee::happydance:

Good luck today Coral - cant wait to see pictures xx

CORALS BABY IS HERE!!!!!just a quick update Keira Rose born this afternoon 1216pm ...:happydance:weighing 6lb13oz!! well done and congrats to coral!!!
:happydance::yipee::wohoo::yipee::wohoo::pink::pink:

yaaaaaaaaaaaay congratulations Coral!!!!! So happy for you xxx

yay Coral!!!! Happy Birthday to Keira!!!!!! Can't wait to see pics. How is Coral holding up?

heres the link to our "team ding dong thread" pic is on there.....shes a cutie!!:happydance:
https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-gro...king-bumping-burping-along-together-3098.html
post 30975

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->