The 3peats are here!

awww she is soo cute - congratulations again coral xx

Butterfly – we haven’t heard from you in a little while…how are you? How is baby Phoenix?

Jojo – Postpartum? I’m sorry. :hugs: I had that with my first and I know how terrible it feels. Have you talked to your Dr about it yet? I noticed that you referred to Jadiel as Jax. Is that his nickname? How have you been recovering from the pregnancy and delivery?

Coral – Hope you plan to post more pics! :baby:

Caz - YOU’RE NEXT!! How has the walking been going? Have you lost your plug yet? So, if he doesn’t come on his own in 8 days then you have to do the C-section?

Cab – how have you been hanging in there? Your due date is the end of my maternity leave. So, while you are hoping the days quickly go by, I’ll want them to go by slowly.

AFM – I have been trying to get some things done around the house. My joints in my hips have been really bothering me almost as bad as when I was pregnant. I totally forgot about looking 6 months pregnant after having the baby :cry: Mason has been great, but this is the honeymoon stage. Butterfly and Jojo how are your babies with sleeping and sitting by themselves?

https://i529.photobucket.com/albums/dd339/foxxy_am/IMAG0300-1.jpg

https://i529.photobucket.com/albums/dd339/foxxy_am/IMAG0297.jpg

https://i529.photobucket.com/albums/dd339/foxxy_am/IMAG0294-1.jpg

awww:awww: he is lovely :yipee::happydance:

im getting tired and bad pressure between legs...can tell im almost term..35 weeks tomorrow eeeeeeeeeeeeek xx

Trey I love the pictures soooo cute!!!

I have had some pains over the last day - some really really strong but they always stop again grrr. I dont think I have even lost my plug yet :( Ive got a midwife appointment tomorrow and she will try to do a sweep again, then on wednesday I have an appointment at the hospital where they will try and break my waters - if that doesnt work then they will book a section for later in the week

hey Ladies :hi:

thanks MC for updating everyone on the birth of Keira Rose:happydance:. I am home already I left the hospital just 24 hours after my c-section. I feel great though and glad to be home.

Caz hope baby arrives soon.

Trey little Mason is adorable.

hi jojo, cabs and butterfly. here is Keira

Attachments

• DSCI0498.jpg
    DSCI0498.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 3
  • DSCI0543.jpg
    DSCI0543.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 3
awwww she gets cuter the more pics i see!!

youll have to keep this thread updated when its my turn coral...if your not too much of a zombie with sleepless nights :dohh::hugs:

hope things get started for you soon caz :dust:<--labour dust

heres a couple more.

I'll keep them updated mc no probs! :yipee:

Attachments

• DSCI0549.jpg
    DSCI0549.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 3
  • DSCI0530.jpg
    DSCI0530.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 3
  • DSCI0551.jpg
    DSCI0551.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 3
aww coral the pictures are just perfect - she is so cute. I especially love the picture with the other children as well.

Sounds like you are doing so well - congratulations

How did you find the section? xx

Congrats again Trey and Coral! Your babies are soooo beautiful!!! Love the pics!

Coral your other kids look so proud. Trey, how are your other kids taking to Mason?

Caz, how you feeling? I bet your soooo ready to be holding your little man.

You too Cab. ANy signs lately?

Trey, yes My family has decided to nick name him Jax because everyone has a hard time with his name. We ( me,hubby and the kids just call him Jadiel though) I think Im starting to come out of the baby blues but have a Dr appt next wk to see if I need meds. I think I got my AF again! YUCK!! I've been having AF type cramps and now bleeding again but really dark red. The baby finally slept pretty good last night. It was like having a normal new born! He ate got changed and went back to sleep for 3 hrs straight with no crying!! It was like heaven! Going swimming at my friends house ( the one that just had the twins ) so we'll see how this goes!!

Hope everyone has a great day!

loving them pics coral...she is amazing...:hissy: i want my baby!!!!!:haha:

just a few late pregnancy things going on here, pressure in "floof", strong BH, occasional af type ache/cramp...just the usual crap i think....:dohh: in 2 weeks im trying all the tips to trigger labour!:thumbup: im soooo ready to get Rhys out now :sleep: tireddddddddddddd
:hugs: to all xx

Caz, it went very well, and I feel pretty good considering. Are you having one now?

lol MC you'll have your baby before you know it and I can't wait to see what he looks like! :yipee: xx

Getting loads of pains at the moment, I cant decide whether to go and get checked out or not, think I might give it another hr and if they are still bad go, if not go back to sleep!!

Caz, did u go in? How are the pains? Any pressure?

Cab, its easy for me to say now but it will D-day before you know it. Even though I was anxious to have Mason ASAP I was glad he came later. I will never admit that to my DH though...shhh

:haha: trey...im 35 weeks today so i think at least 37 weeks will be good...then im dragging out the birthing ball,curries etc :haha:

caz...any more pains?? did you go in to be checked...:hugs: and :dust: <--labour dust! xxxxx

coral n jojo hope your well too :hugs: xxxxxx

I phoned hospital but they said I couldnt come in as pains needed to be 4mins apart and mine are 6mins grrrr. Ive got a lot of pain around my section scar today but seeing midwife in an hr so and going to ask her for advice then.

Happy 35 weeks cab! xx

grrr midwife app did not go as hoped! Seems babys head is not in the correct position, he is moved slightly round and unless he moves head straight down then the contractions are not going to cause anything to happen as pressure is needed on the cervix. She tried to do a sweep but again failed as couldnt reach it. Looks like a section is more probable now, she has rearrange my consultant appointment for monday so they will book it then as these contractions are not achieving anything apart from lack of sleep & pain!

That said, I have just definitely lost my plug - it was brown blood stained & def it so maybe that is a good sign?!

hey Caz, good luck. Don't worry if yu need another csection, mine was great and you will be so happy when you have your baby in your arms you wont care. That being said, I hope labour kicks in soon for you. Thinking of you :hug:

MC 35 weeks :yipee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->