The 3peats are here!

cant belive you ladies are talking baby swings and BFing...im not jelous much :rofl: post more pics i wanna see babies :haha:
jojo im dying to know if you are preg!! its deffo a test but you will be fine!! :hugs:

trey i think they say about 6 weeks for eye colour:shrug: xxxx

I'll post more pics soon. Cab, think of it as early baby advice. ;)

big congrats Caz what a beautiful little boy! :awww: typing one handed so a quicl :hi: to all!

Cab, how are you feeling? Has Rhys dropped yet?

How is everyone else?

:wave: he seems to go low(very low) then slip back out, sometimes it feels like he'll fall out! i doubt he will though :haha: xxxx

Hey Cab, Do you have everything ready for your little man? When do you go to your next mid wife appt? How are you feeling? I bet your older kids are getting excited too! I wanna see another bump pic!!!!

im back at mw a week on friday(38 weeks)..kids really excited for Rhys coming, im all ready just getting to the "shitting my self" bit now:argh::argh: but im sure all will be ok(ish):haha: she says...im getting a few BH here and there today but nothing too drastic like yesterday..had a couple of tasters for real contractions i think :dohh: ill take a bump pic when camera charged..later today will post one just for you jojo...did you test? or af show? xxxxx

I did a couple tests and got 2 faint bfp and 1 bfn but they were the real cheapy tests.On 1 hand If I was pregnant you would think that the tests would be getting darker and more positive but on the other hand if it was just hormones you would think the symptoms would be going away and they aren't they are getting stronger. here is the time line... Normally I know right when I would be getting my AF so I know when around I would have ovulated etc. But I don't know how soon I'll get it after this baby.I had stopped bleeding about 2wks after the birth. That's when I would have gotten pregnant. Then about a wk later a little more I started bleeding again a little with cramps which was also around when the baby turned 1 month so I thought I was getting my 1st AF since the baby but it only lasted a 1/2 a day ( maybe an implant bleed?) or it could just have been more of the post baby bleeding?? How far along would I be? I had baby on June 17th, the middle/end of the wk of july 4th was when "it" happened. July 15th was when I noticed the bleed. I really didn't notice any symptoms for around 5 days or so after that. I'm sure its all just hormones. Most of the symptoms could be AF or pregnancy but most women are saying when they get their 1st Af after birth it just shows up they don't have symptoms but I've been extremely :sick: on and off in the am and pm with EXTREME smell sensitivity, I'm really sleepy lately more than usual like that can't keep your eyes open tired, heartburn, my bbs have been sore on and off, my face is starting to break out again, I have a lower back ache, I've been getting weird crampy feelings with sharp pains, bloated, dizzy spells, and super emotional and increased cm. All of this except the :sick: Could be my body getting back from the baby I;m sure so I'm gonna wait it out till after my vacation and see what happens. I don't drink or anything so no harm in waiting it out and seeing if I get AF and if not I'll take a FRER. But I'm sure I'm blowing this all out of proportion.

Can;t wait to see that bump pic!!!

sounding like you may well be preg again :happydance: when will you test then? xx
bump pic on way :yipee: xxxxxx

If I can hold out sometime next week.

Can't wait to see that pic!!

36+5 xx

low!! and pelvic heavy!:dohh:

Attachments

• P27-07-11_13.02.jpg
    P27-07-11_13.02.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 1
  • P27-07-11_13.02[01].jpg
    P27-07-11_13.02[01].jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 1
looks smaller than reality in that pic...but its so low it looks hang-y :haha: you know what i mean, and thanx xxxx

lovely bump cabs it is low but very cute x jojo wow cant believe u may be preggers again!

cab you look fantastic-love the bump pic!

jojo- sounds like you are def pregnant to me-so exciting!!!

All is good here, Sapphira is slowly getting used to having a brother & is starting to pay him some attention, she was just ignoring him all the time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->