The 4+ club

Im due 18th feb now not 25th. thanks hun!

3boys ... I've updated you on front page .... are you staying team :yellow: ? x

3boys ... I've updated you on front page .... are you staying team :yellow: ? x

Dont know yet hun, I would love to have the patience but i have a scan on the 24th and if they are able to tell me then i will want to know. lol

tricia- eeeeeee i hope you find out!!!!!!!!!!! its selfish, but i want to know!!!!!:flower:

blessed i just dont know where my patience is, i didnt find out on 2 of my pregnancies and i was fine with that but with this baby im just so excited i really want to know! lol

I had my 20 week scan yesterday, we are on team PINK !!! :pink:

I was so sure it was a boy :haha: well that puts the morning sickness theory out the window for me!
So happy everything is ok, the placenta is at the front which is why i haven't felt any kicks yet :cloud9:

I was gonna ttc in 2013 but stop my pill in 2012 marchish to get my cycle ready and back in line etc but I had a few readings done and 3 out of 4 say i conceive a girl in 2012 i'm so temped to stop my pill now but am enjoying my baby atm so not sure i want one this close so i don't know as i really want a girl am i :wacko: for beliveing in them pinning my hopes on somethinrg like that is crazy right :shrug:

have any of you done the girl diet before if so can you tell me if it works and what you did after 4 boys i think i'm gonna try sway with diet this time around but have no clue what the diet intails as ig is off and the other site has a different diet with nothing but rice on it lol Iwas such you could drink milk and portion chicken etc also i wondered what vitaims to take to sway girl if any one can help i'd be greatful

it seems to have gone quiet here but thought i'd drop by and say i'm preggo

thats so awesome flutter!!!!!! congratulations :baby:

what is your due date?

my edd is aug the 7th but i think they will put me back as kept testing and didn't get positive til mid dec also i always go over so i'm expecting sept sometime got a scan on 23rd so know more then :hugs:

congrats Flutterbaby!! I was just thinking about this thread yesterday and was going to post to see how everyone was x

i was thinking of this thread too and was gonna see how everyone was doing. :flower:

Congratulations Flutter!

Doing well over here in my neck of the woods. Can't believe how quickly things are going. I know that April is going to be here real soon!

Congratulations Flutter.. did you try the " girl diet " ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->