The 90day transformation Group (30day shred)

Seriously from Tuesday in back on :) I loved feeling so good after doing the DVD and I feel lumpy and fat now :(

I'm sad this thread seems to be slowing down! I read all 77 pages haha I'm really considering starting the 30 day shred but a little scared after reading through haha I have a little weight I'd like to lose but really need to tone up. Tired of flab...was never able to get rid of that part after having my first so of course expect to keep it this time too...hmmm.
So how long after you finish it does your body seem to be going back to how it was before? I'm afraid to go through the whole thing and find I just go in reverse afterwards. Also - was there a short program you tried after to maintain your shape? Right now we tend to go on walks more than anything else as it is just easier with the two little ones but I think I can fit in short workouts. I'm determined to get in shape so any advice is great!!! :thumbup:

I personally am still happy with how flat my stomach is and Ive not done it sincemid June! Everyone at work keeps mentioning how slim I'm looking! I really don't know how it's happened cause I only lost a couple of lb's on shred! Shan't complain cause I'm sure it won't last forever ha ha.

I personally am still happy with how flat my stomach is and Ive not done it sincemid June! Everyone at work keeps mentioning how slim I'm looking! I really don't know how it's happened cause I only lost a couple of lb's on shred! Shan't complain cause I'm sure it won't last forever ha ha.

Thank you so much! I think I will start it on Monday and hopefully can stay with it! Have you started anything else now since doing the shred?

No just work ha ha! Im a nurse doing 12 hour shift 3 times a week on a busy ward so I'm hoping that'll be enough. That and resisting the goodies relatives give us!! X

No just work ha ha! Im a nurse doing 12 hour shift 3 times a week on a busy ward so I'm hoping that'll be enough. That and resisting the goodies relatives give us!! X

That sounds like a good workout in itself! :thumbup: I have a hard time resisting sweets...it makes dieting very challenging for me lol So maybe after I finish, just walking everyday will help keep shape, I hope!! I'm not real diligent with workouts most of the time lol

Hey ladies!

I've been slack at updating...but I'm still doing shred level 3, three times a week! I've now got solid abs, but they are masked by my crepe skin mummy tum :haha:

Since creating a shred playlist, things have become a lot easier! ;)

Lol tennisgal! Fantastic about sticking to it and I know what you mean bout the abs! I always think, if only my skin was tighter! Oh well, guess the little ones are totally worth it eh! Xx

I need to get doing it again, ive just been plagued with illness for a few weeks so not been able to work out. Im just hoping when I crack on again the weight will shift as well. Lost about 16lbs now from it.

I need to get doing it again, ive just been plagued with illness for a few weeks so not been able to work out. Im just hoping when I crack on again the weight will shift as well. Lost about 16lbs now from it.

Well done Sam. Are you feeling better? Are you using my fitness pal? :thumbup:

Well done Tennisgal for keeping it up! i have been slacking a bit and haven't done Ripped in 30 for a week and a half, I have done a few other bits though, kettlebells class and a run. Need to get back on it this week as I am eating like a pig and it is starting to show especially now I am eating dairy again, the weight is coming back on, so I best get it back under control again!

Still struggling with asthma, i got blue lighted in on Thursday to be Nebulised and im hoping my meds kick in tonight otherwise I feel a repeat coming on :(

Well done Tennisgal for keeping it up! i have been slacking a bit and haven't done Ripped in 30 for a week and a half, I have done a few other bits though, kettlebells class and a run. Need to get back on it this week as I am eating like a pig and it is starting to show especially now I am eating dairy again, the weight is coming back on, so I best get it back under control again!

I know that feeling...Ally has cut a couple of feeds, but I'm still eating way too much! I think it's starting to take root :( i Better be a bit careful!

Still struggling with asthma, i got blue lighted in on Thursday to be Nebulised and im hoping my meds kick in tonight otherwise I feel a repeat coming on :(

How scary :( Hope the meds kick in ASAP, and you're ok :hugs:

Im doing ok. Lungs arent up to exercise but I can breath at least!!!

Hi all !

Started the 30 day shred and my diet yday ! I'd been doing the ripped in 30 dvd on and off previously . Just want to lose a little weight and tone up , basically want my pre baby body back and eabhas cumin up on 2 now so its now or never !!
So its day 2 of the shred now , I'm guni stick to thisss ! Good luck to all doing it :) xx

Good luck Stacey and bump - I am currently working my way through ripped in 30 (having completed 30 day shred) and so far level for level I am finding Ripped harder so you will be fine with the shred.:thumbup:

Hi shiv
I find the ripped in 30 harder alson , altho I only got to week 2 lol , plan on going into that again after the shred , feel I'm jumping around a lot more with the shred !

Felt great after the shred last night and I'm feeling the burn today , also can't believe how well I'm sticking to the diet , its now day 3 and I've stayed on track ! Even getting up in the mornings without a struggle

How are you all getting on with it xx

Hello everyone! It has been forever since ive been on. How is everyone. I see alot of new people on here. ljo how are you? Shiv glad your doing ok. I havnt really been doing the 30 day shred anymore with my job i have lost like almost 10 lbs! Once i get alittle more used to working so hard i will start again i think for toning. How is everyone else???
Stacey&bump, my name is stacey too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"