The All New FatBusters 2010 thread!

Saving mney sounds like a good plan MTA, sorry to hear the bad news... hope she recovers soon...

I'd stick to your own scale too boothh, that's the one you've been using all along...

I weighed in today :happydance: 1.6lb lost!! Way more that I'd hoped for...!! So happy! BMI 27.25 now and past the 20 pounds lost mark!! Next goal is 6 pounds loss from now till Oct 20th

well done panther,

mta how many rooms is your house? were in a 2bed terrace with a garden and we pay 395 rent and 90 council tax, its not bad size either, and bills are dirt cheap too cus it bein a terrace its really warm with other houses either side, though we havnt been here in winter yet so yet to find out, i know what you mean bout tryna save money though we booked holiday last week so need to save up for that atm, and then new car is next thing, seems like always need something more lol x

today i didnt end up doin WW but will do tomorrow when i will be in all day,

breakfast - big cuppa tea, with 3sweetners
lunch - prawn salad sandwich with bit of mayo, and a bite of jesse sausage roll, and coke zero
dinner - chilli with tater-tots awful combination i know LOL,

snacks - 1slice bread with scrape of butter, and 1packet of ready salted seabrooks,

just starting out by seeing how much iv been eating really, easing back in so to speak x

i wouldn't mind that price lol

house we live in is 3/4 bed. Its alot to heat up.
house were saving for is 3story but its the layout i prefer, where kitchen living room on first floor. They have solar pannelling so hoping this is going to save on bills.

havent posted on here for a bit! hiya lol..

not really gonna bother typing down what i eat anymore just gonna keep checkin up on the weightlosses :)

im at 12.7 now

xx

yeah lol.. actually had a buffet and a takeaway this week so dunno how ive lost im just drinking loads of water lately think thats helping.

my friend was round this morning and we went and got mc donalds breakfast lol :dohh: shes meant to be on a diet too though so we were both naughty, will just have a light tea xx

Good laura!

Water does help loads!

Today ive had
3 weetabix
flew slices of tiger bread, 1 slice of hovis bread
ww pitta with lettuces, chicken & cheese.

only 10points, ive got 14 left for today lol

i love WW for that if you pick healthy options you can eat loads, i used to struggle to get through all my points some days,

how much is it to join online im thinking of signing up, iv been looking through WW books and im going shopping later so if i sign up i can plan to buy low point stuff,

i always copy you dont i hah xx

Haven't been on here for awhile as had a few weeks where I have not been sticking to my diet - put on 5lb but have lost 1.5 lb since Monday aleady. Panther -well done on your loss, MTA sorry to hear your bad news too and good luck with saving money xxx

ooh thought i would add im fully fitting into a size 14 top now.. wont be a 14 on bottoms anytime soon though have really massive hips and big bum :haha:

have fitted into a size 10 maxi dress though probs cause it was a lil stretchy like lol

well done laura, :)

today iv had,

breakfast - sausage and egg mc muffin, hash brown and coke,
lunch - nothing breakfast was late,
dinner - chicken and tigerbread with scrape butter on, and a cadburys cluster yoghurt, and a couple of sweets in the car :)

may have piece of toast in a mo, tryna have a good day tomorrow now

would like to lose a few lbs for uncles wedding october 15th x

Haven't been on here for awhile as had a few weeks where I have not been sticking to my diet - put on 5lb but have lost 1.5 lb since Monday aleady. Panther -well done on your loss, MTA sorry to hear your bad news too and good luck with saving money xxx

thank you!

well done on 1.5lb keep up the work sure rest will come off in no time too:thumbup:

Im stuffed again.

Dunno how many points in total as i cba to put info in right now do it tomorrow, guessing around 20 though.

I overate today :( haha did it consciously though and not by accident - had icecream which was a calorie bomb... gotta work in 6 hours so I'll make up for it!

im pissed off because i wanted to go for a big power walk this morning with jesse in the pram was planning to do an hour and its very hilly round here, but im having a bad day with my back :( some days i can barely stand up straight its awful, today im in pain just sat still so no way can i go walking anywere or very fast :( iv just took some painkillers so gunna try and do some stretches when theyve kicked in,

just had a cup of tea with sweetners so far, will probably have a slice of toast in a minute, im doing points today i think, can have 25points x

May I join in please? I have a year until we TTC and would like to be a healthy BMI by then, but unfortunately that's still about 35lbs away!

A little about me, I'm 26 years old (DH is 28). We got married about 3 weeks ago and are WTT.

My stats are: -

Starting weight: 13 stone 13lbs
Current weight: 13 stone
Goal weight: 10 stone 5lbs

Nice to meet you all! x

spykey - welcome! Congrats on the wedding & your loss so far.
becki - hope back feels better soon! Mine were playing up yesterday but affect was in my walking.

today had 2 weetabix & orange.

Thanks MummytoAmberX! Looking forward to losing weight with you all!

Well done for your weight loss, you're doing so well! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->