The All New FatBusters 2010 thread!

Had another good day today, went to aquafit straight after class... tired now but feeling good!

im having trouble getting back in to dieting after weeks off, i think its hard because im fitting in my clothes now and i dont feel fat anymore, so its hard to carry on, iv not ate ridiculous just normal 2000 cal days, im finding it harder now i am not sat at home all the time, its easy to just grab something when your out and iv not had to deal with it before, plus with my back the painkillers i have make me hungry plus i cant do any proper excercise! need to focus really

Im confused becki

You want loose more or not?

This figures are really out of date on the front, lol.

Good going on good days panther.

My own thread is pretty much gone down the loo, really dont get why been put in general section with threads people commeent on 100x a day about there life.

Im finding it hard aswell getting back into the swing of it lol but i can tell ive gained weight my belly just feels bloated so deffo need to get me arse back into gear!

Hello I am jumping late in the game! :) However I would like to participate in this thread. I need support and I would like to give it as well. I was on a 21 day walking challenge earlier this season which I successfully completed. I was so proud which some how amounted to me slacking off again. lol

I have to get back on track.

My current goal is 20lbs to lose.

I will keep you all updated.

Be encouraged!:thumbup:

Hello I am jumping late in the game! :) However I would like to participate in this thread. I need support and I would like to give it as well. I was on a 21 day walking challenge earlier this season which I successfully completed. I was so proud which some how amounted to me slacking off again. lol

I have to get back on track.

My current goal is 20lbs to lose.

I will keep you all updated.

Be encouraged!:thumbup:

welcome :happydance:

Im confused becki

My own thread is pretty much gone down the loo, really dont get why been put in general section with threads people commeent on 100x a day about there life.

I noticed that, what's going on that they moved it? Or is it now just ALL diaries no matter what topic go in there... :wacko:

I had a so so day today, higher cals... but no groceries left so not many options :( not doing groceries until saturday and we've already run out! That doesn't usually happen... fit into a pair of my old size 10 capri pants today though :thumbup: and they're not stretchy ones either! YAY! They do come from a store that usually falls a size bigger though... so... still feels like progress. Yay!:happydance:

I seriously cant get back on my diet guys :(

i dunno whats wrong with me!

ive had a packet of crisps so far today and im having chips and chicken dippers for dinner later and probably have cheese and pickel sandwich later now i dont think thats bad but i know ill end up snacking bad crap through the night! :(

Start with big healthy breakfast tomorrow mummytobe, sometimes just starting a new day will get me right back to where I left off

I've been having bits of apple with organic vanilla yoghurt, a couple of spoons of muesli or wheatpuffs and a tablespoon of flaxseed, keeps me full and going for atleast four hours!

I've had 5 good days this week, only 'bad' day was Wednesday... not quite on track for weightloss but hey a pound lost is a pound lost so as long as that scale says something less than before next time I weight - it's all good!

Started back at university last week... going to be hard and keep me busy. Statistics... so not my thing, I do NOT have a mathbrain. BLAHHH anyways, enjoy your weekend everyone!

yeah i know the main page needs updating iv just had more important things to do lol,

i do wanna lose more weight but now im at my pre preg size its hard, like before i got pregnant i thought i could do with losing a stone but it wasnt that important and i sort of feel like that now, im gunna try and have a good week though and try and have a good breakfast cus my new painkillers you have to eat with them and iv not been eating breakfast recently but i need to now, if i could lose another stone before christmas then next year i wont even have to diet x

right iv tried to have some breakfast today cus of my painkillers,

1.5 slices of toast with scrape of butter 259cals x

havent had any breaky cba with it lol had 1 choccy out the tin of roses though :haha:

having a sunday dinner today chicken roasties mash stuffing peas and carrots with gravy mm i cant wait :D

probably have a cheese sandwich for tea with pickles

I love breakfast now & enjoying having it most important meal of the day anyways.

Tbh, i cant really be bothered about coming in here, no offence.

Hi all :D I am back after 2 weeks in Florida, tried to be as good as I could with a few treats thrown in ..... gonna assess the damage tomorrow! hope its not too bad! not stopped walking around all the parks in the heat for 2 weeks so hopefully that will have saved me a bit :)

aww you gotta have a few treats on holiday, did you have a good time? cant wait to see pics, only 57sleeps til we go to disneyland paris ! XD

i had some galaxy earlier and i was supposed to have chicken kiev, smileys and beans for tea but my painkillers have affected my taste and everything tastes like vinigar so had 1/4 a smiley, a tiny bite of chicken and just ate the beans so need to have something else really but dont know what x

ended up having a ready salted crisps and mayo sandwich,

sick of being on painkillers now its really annoying i just dont have appetite at all and everything taste weird and i cant excercise, i have just over another week on them then hopefully my back wont be as bad and i can start properly again,

not eaten yet cus i cant get out of bed and theres nobody in, just had some lemonade x

Had a fantastic time thanks Becki :D best holiday ever had! Bet you cant wait till DisneyLand :thumbup:
and OMG I stayed the same! buzzing! ;) I will have to get my skates on though if I wanna lose more weight for Xmas :)

thats great you stayed the same, im really looking forward to it, and i already thought that with all the walking you do i can let myself have a few treats, soo excited! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->