The All New FatBusters 2010 thread!

Aw sounds like you a great time Paula :D i wish i was going there this year!!

good job on staying the same!

Im not weighing in till friday this week

x

well yesterday i hardly ate cus of painkillers, had 1 bag of wotsits, a chocolate cake bar and then we ordered take away which i ate a few spoons of rice with korma sauce (less than quarter of the plate) and half a naan bread dipped in korma sauce,

just had a brew so far today x

ive had a w.w lasagne meal with steamed veg 310cls
a rustlers grill steak 236cls
6 segments of terrys choccy orange, 3 marshmallows
and a packet of crisps

not sure how many cals today but wouldnt say really bad day

i'm going to weigh in on sunday and take a pic of my weightloss so far in my dress im getting :D

xx

Another good day today i think.. lol

if i keep doing good this week i think i will be down to 12.2 on sunday :happydance:

*sneaks in* Hey ladies can I join you? Since having my LO I have gained over 20 pounds and I'm really overweight, I want to get rid of it!

current weight-260 lbs
goal weight-200 lbs (not my final goal, but I want to give myself small goals to start with!)
lost so far-0

A friend of mine and I are trying to keep each other accountable for excercising, we are walking two days a week together and reminding each other to work out every other day. I'm also trying to cut calories (not necessarily change WHAT I eat, but how much). As soon as I finish the bottle of soda I have in my kitchen I'm going to try to cut soda out altogether, I have managed 4 glasses of water a day! Sorry, this turned into a novel!

I still read Laura :D always v quiet though, I used to enjoy it when we all used to post what we ate everyday. I stayed the same last 2 weeks with my holiday which I was v pleased with, hoping for 2lbs off this week!? x

ooh that's good paula :D

i dunno i dont really like posting what i eat anymore lol because it always makes me get more hungry when i wrote down what i have had to eat? that sounds weird but nvm :haha:

x

I'm still here! I'm still here!

I had an emergency appendectomy Thursday night :| belly cramps thursday am, drove myself to hospital and was admitted. Go figure lol, feel great though and recovering well but won't be focussing on weightloss this week obviously. I'm soooo bloated now though...

Panther-feel better soon!

My diet has been rubbish these past few days. I've been on the go a lot and a bit stressed. I also haven't managed to work out the past few days because I simply haven't had time! Here's hoping I do better today.

Hi not been on here for awhile as I have been in Hong Kong (might be moving there next year so went there to see whether we liked it and would want to live over there.) Although I have eaten quite a bit whilst I have been over there have done tonnes of walking in hot and humid conditions so have lost weight (3lb since last week) so weighing in at 10st 4lb :) Hope you are all well. xx

Hi all :D I am back after 2 weeks in Florida, tried to be as good as I could with a few treats thrown in ..... gonna assess the damage tomorrow! hope its not too bad! not stopped walking around all the parks in the heat for 2 weeks so hopefully that will have saved me a bit :)

Paula- glad to hear you had a fab time in Florida and well done on not putting any weight on. Hope all the info I sent you was of use xx

im 12 stone 3lb now :happydance:

having a ham baguette today

and a chicken kebab from takeaway tonight though done well i think so i will have a treat :D

Hi all :D I am back after 2 weeks in Florida, tried to be as good as I could with a few treats thrown in ..... gonna assess the damage tomorrow! hope its not too bad! not stopped walking around all the parks in the heat for 2 weeks so hopefully that will have saved me a bit :)

Paula- glad to hear you had a fab time in Florida and well done on not putting any weight on. Hope all the info I sent you was of use xx

Aww thanks hun, yes it was helpful, we had a fantastic time! omg hong kong wow, how come you may be moving over there?? I am jealous of you loosing weight! I was happy I stayed the same though, I did have pizza and burger quite a few times but all the walking in the hot weather must have saved me lol ............ BUT I did gain 1lb this week :cry:
gutted!!! so that means I have sts for ages then gained :nope::nope: I am really craving naughty foods the past week and finding it very hard ATM soooo frustrating!! I need to up the pace but cant :wacko:

So happy to hear you had a great time and the info was useful :) You have done so well with the weight loss - don't give up!! I know how you feel about craving naughty foods- but sometimes its good to have a little of what you fancy - just don't go overboard!
My husband might be offered a position in the Hong Kong office of his company - should hopefully know either way in three weeks time. I think the food is quite low fat in Hong Kong as oils and butter are really expensive over there so possibly why I lost weight- I will probably put on weight now that I am back in the UK though :(

What a fantastic oppurtunity for you and your family! go for it!! :)
Its probably cos its almost TOTM and I will NEVER give up, trying as hard as I can but it is like a battle sometimes :wacko:

I know what you mean! I sometimes think I am never going to shift this excess weight. I wish I had my mum's body - she is really lucky and has a very fast metabolism she is only an inch shorter than me but weighs 4 stone lighter than me!
Really hope Hong Kong works out for us- I really want to live there- we have even found the area we would want to move to if we did go- its so nice and is only 10 mins from Hong Kong Disneyland!! :D

hey girls im back for good now after more than a month of not dieting, i think i really needed the break as we had alot going on and it wasnt really something i could focus on, im going to a wedding on the 15th october its in 17days and we are staying for the weekend in a posh hotel in harrogate lol, so i would like to lose a few lbs to feel more confident (though im actually happy with the way i look atm i know i will be happier a stone lighter!)

so i have a new plan im going to right down what im eating in here everyday cus iv found not writing it and letting everyone see what iv ate has seen me slip into bad habits and eat crap cus nobody knows about it lol
also for the first time since starting dieting ill be trying to eat breakfast and drink at least 8glasses of water a day,

so day 1 iv weighed in this morning at 13st 10lb (last official weigh in was mid august at 13st 9lb) so i over a month of over indulging iv only put on 1lb which is good, and im bloated with AF due any second,

i cant do much excercise so to speak with my back (i had a pulled muscle and its made the rest of my back tense to compensate and it causes considerable pain along with sciatica im still back and forward trying to find the right painkillers to suit me)

and we go on holiday 16th november so id like to have lost at least 7lbs by then!

i will NOT go over 1500cals even at weekends (except maybe this friday cus its my ann summers party and we will be drinking)

so today so far

2weetabix with skimmed milk 1 teaspoon of half spoon sugar, and 2 glasses of water with a bit of robinsons blackcurrant squash added = 220cals,

so iv managed to have a low cal breakfast and have 2glasses of water so far so im doing well only 6 to go, iv decided i wont drink anything else like tea or w/e until iv drank my 8glasses to spur me on if i want a cuppa haha x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->